Comments
21 - 40 of 86 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2014

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

#23 Apr 17, 2011
PulupuluIeAfuMalePovi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sa'o oe uso. Ia a faafefea ea le su'ega ose selegi e kausi ai le koakele o kamaiki lol. O gei i Gi'u Sila e number 1 i le susu povi. A vave a le kakau susu povi e kele fo'i le Anchor Milk e export i akugu'u i fafo. lol malo lava le eva
Sole, ia vave la lou kakau...lol
PulupuluIeAfuMal ePovi

Auckland, New Zealand

#24 Apr 17, 2011
Great now that we have all this huge list of names. can we have which country each came from and a little history lesson behind each individual...who was he/she? how old was he/she? was he/she an officer, whaler, sealer, convict, businessman/woman, farmer, slave or noble?

I gave the Purcell name and history for you guys. The guys name Edward Purcell. Presumably a name from Irland and was on the HMS Bounty with Cpt. Bligh and Fletcher Christian. do these name ring a bell???
PulupuluIeAfuMal ePovi

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 Apr 17, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
Sole, ia vave la lou kakau...lol
haha oi sole ia ua lelei lol.
PulupuluIeAfuMal ePovi

Auckland, New Zealand

#26 Apr 17, 2011
History lesson please guys...any solomon island names?? dont forget them my broz
Shines

Alvarado, TX

#27 Apr 17, 2011
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKOGIA wrote:
<quoted text>
faafekai lava uso, Lau Pule Lea. Pale i lou ulu lou amagaia Mai ole faakalosaga. faafekai
Ah Kuoi (pronounced Ah Kui)Now can someone tell me where this name come from China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia?
Schwartz
EIaiSauKupeMaAu

Auckland, New Zealand

#28 Apr 18, 2011
how about the Tyrells??? is that samoan or tokelaus
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#29 Apr 18, 2011
EIaiSauKupeMaAu wrote:
how about the Tyrells??? is that samoan or tokelaus
not 100% sure, but I think its Tokelauan.

Auckland

#30 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
not 100% sure, but I think its Tokelauan.
E iloga uiga. e selau pasege lou iloa i mea MALO, ma mea VAIVAI!!..Bahahahahahahhahaha! !! AUOIIIIIAAA ..D.J. DEBT jam sau pese ae se'i o'u siva!!!....lol!!!!

Auckland

#31 Apr 20, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
E iloga uiga. e selau pasege lou iloa i mea MALO, ma mea VAIVAI!!..Bahahahahahahhahaha! !! AUOIIIIIAAA ..D.J. DEBT jam sau pese ae se'i o'u siva!!!....lol!!!!
sorry lau not lou...I suck at Samoan grammar, but oh well..lol
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#32 Apr 20, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
Lea laa usu aku lau pese.....O LEA KAGI AKU GEI OLE POVI, E LE OSE POVI AKOA A OLE FASI POVI...hahahahahahahahahaha
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#33 Apr 20, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
Double-e, "MALO or VAIVAI" I work it out, walk it out, turn it around and SMACK that A$$ and do it all over again, GENTLY! BU-YAAA
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#34 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Lea laa usu aku lau pese.....O LEA KAGI AKU GEI OLE POVI, E LE OSE POVI AKOA A OLE FASI POVI...hahahahahahahahahaha
Heres another song we both can dance to; LADY, by the "WHISPERS".....
GOOGLE it and tell what you think! Kusi mai

Auckland

#35 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!....Ok , I forgot who the name of the Samoan comedian is cos I get mixed up with them, but u playing with SIAKI's famous PUSI ???...LMFAO!!!...His pusi is makua'i ova le naughty..hahahaha

Auckland

#36 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Double-e, "MALO or VAIVAI" I work it out, walk it out, turn it around and SMACK that A$$ and do it all over again, GENTLY! BU-YAAA
D.J DEBT, magaia fo'i la ou faiga o si kama....Se magu fo'i aga e lakalaka mai ua ou kago foi e sasa maka a le povi ma fa'amoe..."GENTLY" of course...And what???...hahahaha

Auckland

#37 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Heres another song we both can dance to; LADY, by the "WHISPERS".....
GOOGLE it and tell what you think! Kusi mai
Wow, WHISPERS!!!! OH YES!! they don't make music like this anymore! Love these golden days of music...this is the type of song you can put on repeat, sing in a whisper or hum in whimpers (lol) and rock it.....on the dancefloor!!! You feel me?
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#38 Apr 20, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, WHISPERS!!!! OH YES!! they don't make music like this anymore! Love these golden days of music...this is the type of song you can put on repeat, sing in a whisper or hum in whimpers (lol) and rock it.....on the dancefloor!!! You feel me?
Can I feel ya???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha...nah nah nah jus jokes hehehehehehe...Sis, you sound like you know a little sum sum about "OLD SCHOOL" ?? Thats how I groove, strictly old school. I love how a good love song arouses inner feelings of two compadable(dont know if I spelt it right) people. You know its the right feeling when your heart is pumping like youre having cardiac arrest! Im not talking LUST either, just plain and simple "LOVE" . KOe kusi mai ; )
AIKALAFU-LE-KOKO GIA

Honolulu, HI

#39 Apr 20, 2011
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!....Ok , I forgot who the name of the Samoan comedian is cos I get mixed up with them, but u playing with SIAKI's famous PUSI ???...LMFAO!!!...His pusi is makua'i ova le naughty..hahahaha
Lea la kagi aku le PUSI...MAMMY AUA, MEEEEE-OUUUUW .....MOMMY NOT THERE........UH MAMMA...AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUWOOOOO OOOLAAAAAA....malo le eva sis.... kusi mai? hahahahahahaha

Auckland

#40 Apr 20, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...I definitely feel ya on the 'old skool' music...being between the late 70's I can appreciate your familiar great tastes in the music I was brought up with..."Compatibility " (lol, and for the record ouke le o a'amu) my dear, and yes I def agree that there has to be that spark that ignites the internal and eternal flame-called love!!
As passionate about the ones we are with, or possibly stuck with, lol, nothing goes without saying that mutual passion and continuous sponteneity is the best source of keep that flame going!!!!...A rapid heartbeart is a sure giveaway to the start of something good, but fa'ako'a le mafaufau ke'i a seisi ua pe le faku!!!...LMAO

Auckland

#41 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Lea la kagi aku le PUSI...MAMMY AUA, MEEEEE-OUUUUW .....MOMMY NOT THERE........UH MAMMA...AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUWOOOOO OOOLAAAAAA....malo le eva sis.... kusi mai? hahahahahahaha
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!...A faafefea pe a le kagi le pusi ae PURRR. O isi fo'i kaimi e gogolo le fa'ai a le pusi ???..LMFAO!!!!. AUOOOOOOOOOOOIA KA FIOLAE I LE MEA UA O'O AI LE MAKAUPU!!!!!..MALO LE EVA!!!! Makuai e makaukia ma ou faiga!!!!...LMAO

Auckland

#42 Apr 20, 2011
<quoted text>
you sound like you know a little sum sum about "OLD SCHOOL" ?? Thats how I groove, strictly old school. I love how a good love song arouses inner feelings of two compadable(dont know if I spelt it right) people. You know its the right feeling when your heart is pumping like youre having cardiac arrest! Im not talking LUST either, just plain and simple "LOVE" . KOe kusi mai ; )
Like I said, I was born and bred on old skool music...70's takes me back to how love songs should be...None of this bull we hear nowadays...I swear all-nighters (love-making) were easy to accomplish with the sweet sound of rhythm and soul, can we do that nowadays with friggin rap??..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 1 hr Pulu 304
Samoan women are very beautiful. 15 hr The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 19 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 21 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••