Sasa

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Ive got that same problem......I fixed it by gettin ma momz to scratch it with her teef....I can ask mommy if you like, She would be more then happy to help
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
Ive got that same problem......I fixed it by gettin ma momz to scratch it with her teef....I can ask mommy if you like, She would be more then happy to help
.....it's ok , i got my head purposely stuck inside between my mums ass , boy i loved it i fell asleep and could feel my head vibrate when she farted , i think that helped me out abit , i just go back for more head in the muli treatment from mummy ...it's like a head sauna
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

the only downfall when i doze off to sleep while my heads in mummy's bum, i tend to lick her ass sweat , but that's ok, i wash my mouth later with milk from my daddys polo....so it's a win win situation
Sasa

Mooroolbark, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Oh PewPew, you are such a kidder! But on a serious note....Im finding it really painful and hard to breath when my daddy puts his poki in my mouf and 2 dildos in each of my ears! Im like "dady, i like poki in my mouf, but why the ears daddy". He just smiles and says "becoz you ton't listening my son"
PewPew

Mooroolbark, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

So sorry to hear that Toko!.....my advice is to do what you did before.... as soon as you walk in the door, start to fofo the dogs lipstick until the dog gets aroused.....then tell your daddy that you saw a Burger Ring under the couch...When the fatty bends over to look for the chips, unleash the dog so he can smash your daddys azz...Then run straight to your room before he touches you!
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
Oh PewPew, you are such a kidder! But on a serious note....Im finding it really painful and hard to breath when my daddy puts his poki in my mouf and 2 dildos in each of my ears! Im like "dady, i like poki in my mouf, but why the ears daddy". He just smiles and says "becoz you ton't listening my son"
don't think u can put a smile on my face by lying sasa u showoff with your big polo , u know the pain i have to go through when my daddy pulls down my panties down really slow , u think i like playing Julia Roberts part on pretty woman having sex on the piano ...what will u do ??...why do i have to suffer
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
......i get my breast covered in butter and u watch my daddy lick it , sometimes i think im the luckiest man around , i enjoy lifting his fat gut up and play find the polo , it's enjoyable , we do have turns , but my dad sometimes hurts me when he gets abit rough and finds out a have a pusipolo which means my polo is sunkin but a pusi is visible but overall, it's awesome man
uiha

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

pewpew is 2" when erected , so there
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

that's right im the 2" pusipolo and uiha my lover ...so there , think about that while i rub my honey buns soft breast ...come here uiha hahaha
Sasa

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
that's right im the 2" pusipolo and uiha my lover ...so there , think about that while i rub my honey buns soft breast ...come here uiha hahaha
Oh PewPew I heard you were 2"....from the ground!.....You are so lucky to be hung like a Tongan. I am hung like a bee...beez make a buzzing noise like my vibrater MMMmmmm bbbbuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzz thats the sound of my vibrater against my teef....when all the kids used to pretend their hair brush was a microphone and sing in it...I used to pretend it was a vibrater and ram it in my azz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 2 hr Proud 6,055
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 10 hr SEARIDER 70
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 17 hr Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) 23 hr Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language 23 hr Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 6 Proud 1,765
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••