ANALIAH999kiwi

Wellington, New Zealand

#1 Jan 22, 2014
I'm Samoan,female and 15 years of age. This year I will be 16! YEAH BUDDY..anyways I need advice on convincing my parents that just because I am intrested in palangi;meaning European/White guys, doesn't mean I'll forget my Samoan roots. The first time I told my Mum and Dad I was dating an Irish guy from another college not far from mine. My parents got soo mad and Dad being an anthroplogist, said that if i marry and have children with a European man, the Samoan in me will be outbreeded.. which honestly sounds kinda true but stupid. He's making this thing complicated by making up excuses on why I can't date white guys just because he despises them, even though our family background is pretty mixed! We have German and Italian, so he's being a hypocrite!!! JUST HELP ME ASAP
jestr

Tonga

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Wait till you older lol. There are some cultural differences you need to understand before ya make the big step.
WOW

Tauranga, New Zealand

#3 Jan 24, 2014
ANALIAH999kiwi wrote:
I'm Samoan,female and 15 years of age. This year I will be 16! YEAH BUDDY..anyways I need advice on convincing my parents that just because I am intrested in palangi;meaning European/White guys, doesn't mean I'll forget my Samoan roots. The first time I told my Mum and Dad I was dating an Irish guy from another college not far from mine. My parents got soo mad and Dad being an anthroplogist, said that if i marry and have children with a European man, the Samoan in me will be outbreeded.. which honestly sounds kinda true but stupid. He's making this thing complicated by making up excuses on why I can't date white guys just because he despises them, even though our family background is pretty mixed! We have German and Italian, so he's being a hypocrite!!! JUST HELP ME ASAP
Yeah he doesn't want the Palagi to root you just the Samoan boys.P.S before leaving school learn to spell--soo?
outbreeded?
intrested?
palaNgi?????
chuckle

Hamilton, New Zealand

#4 Jan 24, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he doesn't want the Palagi to root you just the Samoan boys.P.S before leaving school learn to spell--soo?
outbreeded?
intrested?
palaNgi?????
HA Classic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Samoan speakers 13 min Manusopo44 6
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend 9 hr parascorp8 1
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Proud 1,798
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Tue Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Tue flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sep 15 LukeiLeng 143
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE