Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2101 Feb 16, 2013
sorry .....didn't know who' who lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2102 Feb 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Fiti r bigger self haters than aa or somalis.. Guess what.. Ping pong says fitis r ayrans.. Lol true.. They think they look different from melanesians.. More tongan.. And they have no proof of white settlers.. Cosidering they look polynesian.. Smirks.. U black.. So u dum..
fiti on topix also like to suck toga's nuts lol.....

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#2103 Feb 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. Moari man said they were here b4 them.. Who knows.. Tongans.. They have tribes in northland.. Claiming ancestors from tonga

Oh true, that's interesting some tribes claiming ancestry in tonga...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2104 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL whatever FaffaFufu.
faffafufu hahaha.......i see u wanna out lingo , have u got a job yet?

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2105 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> faffafufu hahaha.......i see u wanna out lingo , have u got a job yet?
wanna out lingo lol wtf? Have you got a nose job and face lift with your milk money maid?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2107 Feb 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me then. Are Tongans not black? Are Fijians not black? Were Samoans not slaves to both? If thats all true,whats wrong with my debating?
yes we all black , fiti's just a shade darker......i mean semi burnt charcoal/black like , Samoa beings slaves to fiti is just a myth, but if u look now, u would see fiti's are fine current slaves who work hard in the sugar cane sector for their master indian superiors , their claims of being warriors and ruling over various pacific nations is pretty much nonsense and funny and i can see why they get beaten to submission buy their superiors on a everday basis, but they will push forward their claims to satisfy their ego and pride, which unfortunately was wiped away from them as soon as rami and his family came to settle in Suva , it's sad but a reality that no fiti's would ever want this info to leak out

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2108 Feb 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh see now I was trying to be cool with you. Trying to reach into that stone aged mind of yours but I see there was no point. You are when it all comes down to it just too primitive a species of man to find any common ground with. Thats good tho,I so much rather lump all you cannibals into one anyway.
:)
LMFAO.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2109 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna out lingo lol wtf? Have you got a nose job and face lift with your milk money maid?
learn fargya .....hahaha u would've picked up some valuable lessons from benson , does your pension cover your Internet usage

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2110 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> learn fargya .....hahaha u would've picked up some valuable lessons from benson , does your pension cover your Internet usage
LOL who allowed you access to their computer maid?
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

#2111 Feb 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh see now I was trying to be cool with you. Trying to reach into that stone aged mind of yours but I see there was no point. You are when it all comes down to it just too primitive a species of man to find any common ground with. Thats good tho,I so much rather lump all you cannibals into one anyway.
:)
if you reread your backposts there is a lot of inferences about taking it up the bum..i'm a man and i don't talk like that..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2112 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL who allowed you access to their computer maid?
sorry , but everything is on my phone so i dont get stranded in one spot like yourself , but do u wipe your bum occasionally when you feel a little damp from sitting like.....around the clock lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2113 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sorry , but everything is on my phone so i dont get stranded in one spot like yourself , but do u wipe your bum occasionally when you feel a little damp from sitting like.....around the clock lol
LOL did someone actually lend you their cell phone fly booty swatting ho? LOL you should be focusing on Ironing clothes and less on whats going on here hoochy mama.
Sasa

Australia

#2115 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL did someone actually lend you their cell phone fly booty swatting ho? LOL you should be focusing on Ironing clothes and less on whats going on here hoochy mama.
it's mobile phone down here solo mummy .... and if u don't stay under your usage cap your 8 kids from all dif men will have to go another week without a decent meal , would u want that to happen again, would u want their 8 daddys to beat the sht outa u cause u won't remove your fataz off computer and feed your kiddies lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2116 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> it's mobile phone down here solo mummy .... and if u don't stay under your usage cap your 8 kids from all dif men will have to go another week without a decent meal , would u want that to happen again, would u want their 8 daddys to beat the sht outa u cause u won't remove your fataz off computer and feed your kiddies lol
Hehehe the village shid eating ho with the 15 kid's with no running water or toilet is talking about a bunch of kids????

LOL maybe if you made as much money as I did you could sit behind a computer or ipad all day but alas you can't do that aye?

LOL go back to scrubbing my toilet you inferior inbred.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2117 Feb 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>If thats what you get from my posts then I'd have to question that "manhood" of yours.
It's their culture.
Sasa

Australia

#2118 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe the village shid eating ho with the 15 kid's with no running water or toilet is talking about a bunch of kids????
LOL maybe if you made as much money as I did you could sit behind a computer or ipad all day but alas you can't do that aye?
LOL go back to scrubbing my toilet you inferior inbred.
hahahahahahahaha......solo mum gets lots of money from government for her 8 kids lol....not to mention the many abortions this fat gut hooker did bitch woulda had well over 30 kids , well if u call your solo income your high source of income, so be it lol, don't pretend u have a job though it's embarrassing to us hard workers , if u did , you be working some low wage bum job depending on tips, but then , your too busy getting high on crack lol.....
Sasa

Australia

#2119 Feb 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's their culture.
seems like u wanna be part of ....go away ape go away hahaha

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2121 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahahahaha......solo mum gets lots of money from government for her 8 kids lol....not to mention the many abortions this fat gut hooker did bitch woulda had well over 30 kids , well if u call your solo income your high source of income, so be it lol, don't pretend u have a job though it's embarrassing to us hard workers , if u did , you be working some low wage bum job depending on tips, but then , your too busy getting high on crack lol.....
LOL b*Tch don't get me mixed up with you miss America Samoa depending on Americans hard work to feed your fat over weight face you furry face scat mouth ho. Over there living in your dead end village swatting flies from the shid filled a$$ of yours working as a maid to a White Australian pedo because you have sick fantasies of being raped when you were a child.

Yea you work on your knees eating the dump of some White pedo, while you're so busy living in a tint with 29 people while you live there I live in a house with running water and a toilet lol.

Your people are a criminal class coming to people's countries committing crimes and living off hot dogs, st*pid slum ho

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2122 Feb 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> seems like u wanna be part of ....go away ape go away hahaha
LOL why would I want to be apart of a culture that hasn't even entered the modern age? LOL go pick fruit and nuts you coconut eating tranny ho.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2123 Feb 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like some gay shit to me.
The men act like women and that's apart of their culture seriously when they put on dresses I can't tell the difference they look just like Sumoan women.

http://img.naij.com/n/0b/d/fafa_2.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr Proud 1,802
Calling out Samoan speakers Thu Mr T 7
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Thu parascorp8 1
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Tue Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Sep 16 flex2of4 5
samoa Sep 15 apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sep 15 LukeiLeng 143
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••