SamoanIrish make's Samoan's look bad.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 96)

Showing posts 1,901 - 1,920 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2046
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd dayum. Quick, hide the buffet.
say fat albert.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2049
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL elaborate why do they wish to be Samoan?
brown skin, wavy straight hair, asaitic features.. Etc.. Polynesian.. They love makin fun of the black skin.. Lol very aa.. Mentality lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2050
Feb 16, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>can u blacks stop lying.. Lol make u look bad.. Truth is samoans wanted samoa 4 samoans.. And wanted the germans out.. Due to bringing in more non samoans in samoa.. Why lie
If Sumoans wanted sumoa for Sumoans than they wouldn't have gave them their island on a platter.

The truth is your people are mentally weak and have subscribed to White Ideologies. False pride with no reason to be proud. LOL calling people black and Bernie Mac like this is suppose to be an insult? LOL smh it only makes your people look like poor intolerable beast..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2052
Feb 16, 2013
 
Kulei Maliuaga wrote:
<quoted text>
tonga is a backward monarch and fiji, like much of africa, is ruled by an opressive military dictator..so they seethe with jealousy and envy at us progressive and carefree samoans..samoans are the most recognizable and identifiable Pacific group (include Melanesia, polynesia and micronesia)..all samoans in this world are related..
LOL I disagree with your comments.. As far as Africa its a continent not a country..
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2053
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Africa has always been the object of greed,desire,adventure,fear,an d wonderment. It is the cradle of mankind and will always be of importance to the world. It's just too dynamic to be ignored.
yea, but the South Seas is a place of magic, of mystery and fantasy..offer sexyblackwoman a ticket to warring africa or an idyllic south pacific island and guess where she'd want to go..who knows, maybe she'll actually finally get laid here this year..ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2054
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Fijians and Tongans jacked them HARD for a loooong time. I was just reading about the history earlier today. It explains why they feel the way they do about blacks. No wonder they suck white nut so hard today. Whites must be like liberating angels to them.
lol.. Fiti r bigger self haters than aa or somalis.. Guess what.. Ping pong says fitis r ayrans.. Lol true.. They think they look different from melanesians.. More tongan.. And they have no proof of white settlers.. Cosidering they look polynesian.. Smirks.. U black.. So u dum..
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2055
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sumoans wanted sumoa for Sumoans than they wouldn't have gave them their island on a platter.
The truth is your people are mentally weak and have subscribed to White Ideologies. False pride with no reason to be proud. LOL calling people black and Bernie Mac like this is suppose to be an insult? LOL smh it only makes your people look like poor intolerable beast..
huney, samoans are the loudest and proudest people in the pacific..we just use white folks like we do other scrubs..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2057
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL was the Bernie mac comment suppose to be a insult? Was the black comment suppose to be an insult? LOL Its an insult to be Sumoan.
no.. Just showing why should i care what bernie mack says.. If u cant back up his claims.. I feel fitis and aa need to lie.. Now why lie.. Huh.. Or truth shows.. Samoans r not self haters but have so many reasoans to have pride..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2058
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Fat black and Bernie Mack still be better than Samoan wack.
:)
but at least they b funny and samoans embrace them.. What about americans.. Isnt it a sin to b fat.. So ur own kind hates u huh.. Lol..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2059
Feb 16, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>brown skin, wavy straight hair, asaitic features.. Etc.. Polynesian.. They love makin fun of the black skin.. Lol very aa.. Mentality lol
I'm sorry but I'm 100 percent positive no one wants to look like this.

http://d2kr7m1e04yntb.cloudfront.net/wp-conte...

LOL and I'm sure Fijians would rather look like this

http://www.mirror-pics.com/wp-content/uploads...

Than this

http://d2kr7m1e04yntb.cloudfront.net/wp-conte...

And the men rather look like this

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7lqvAv6P1...

than this

http://www.franciscodacosta.com/articles/medi...
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2060
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yup,take a look at the Polynesian family structure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Black man would rather just leave the household than be reduced to that.
nah, them crazy maoris..here's a samoan hit filmed here in the islands..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2062
Feb 16, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Just showing why should i care what bernie mack says.. If u cant back up his claims.. I feel fitis and aa need to lie.. Now why lie.. Huh.. Or truth shows.. Samoans r not self haters but have so many reasoans to have pride..
LOL we don't need to lie, you have displayed your self hate for all to see. Self hate through your words and actions. Whats the reason why you have pride???

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2063
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sumoans wanted sumoa for Sumoans than they wouldn't have gave them their island on a platter.
The truth is your people are mentally weak and have subscribed to White Ideologies. False pride with no reason to be proud. LOL calling people black and Bernie Mac like this is suppose to be an insult? LOL smh it only makes your people look like poor intolerable beast..
sbw.. See how little u know.. U gonna take on the germans with machine guns.. Look in europe.. Look at poland.. Or italy.. Fact.. Samoans did.. How u think u got our independence.. We died 4 it.. If we didnt.. We be like hawaii..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2064
Feb 16, 2013
 
Kulei Maliuaga wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, but the South Seas is a place of magic, of mystery and fantasy..offer sexyblackwoman a ticket to warring africa or an idyllic south pacific island and guess where she'd want to go..who knows, maybe she'll actually finally get laid here this year..ha
LOL who told you this lie??? I'll take a trip to Accra Ghana, Lagos,Naji, Cape Winelands Victoria Falls any day over the Pacific Islands honestly???

I'm also not attracted to Sumoan men.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2065
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yup,take a look at the Polynesian family structure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Black man would rather just leave the household than be reduced to that.
this why u blacks lose.. I never cuss on the internet due to my very fa a samoan upbringing.. Taught truth.. Will always prevail a lie.. Fact is samoan family structure is so good.. Samoans at a young age learns.. The word honor..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2066
Feb 16, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sbw.. See how little u know.. U gonna take on the germans with machine guns.. Look in europe.. Look at poland.. Or italy.. Fact.. Samoans did.. How u think u got our independence.. We died 4 it.. If we didnt.. We be like hawaii..
LOL two things American Samoa LOL!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2068
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I'm 100 percent positive no one wants to look like this.
http://d2kr7m1e04yntb.cloudfront.net/wp-conte...
LOL and I'm sure Fijians would rather look like this
http://www.mirror-pics.com/wp-content/uploads...
Than this
http://d2kr7m1e04yntb.cloudfront.net/wp-conte...
And the men rather look like this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7lqvAv6P1...
than this
http://www.franciscodacosta.com/articles/medi...
funny thing is the girls in the first pic r quite hot.. Lol.. I cant believe thats the worse.. U should post old samoans or aunties.. Only samoan chicks look good big or skinny.. I likes girl on the left..
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2070
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL two things American Samoa LOL!
washington gives them $700 million every year to run their economy..they don't even pay any federal or income tax..it works for them..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2071
Feb 16, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL two things American Samoa LOL!
sbw.. U shouldnt mess with samoans when talkin history.. Fact is samoa was slipt in two.. West.. And america.. Thats where the americans camp during war.. So where this white praise.. Lol
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2072
Feb 16, 2013
 
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You're comparing an entire continent with 1 billion people to some islands with a few tens of thousands? Yeah,magic and fantasy you're right. Africa on the other hand is REAL. And why is it if you're idyllic islands are so fantastic are the people so fcked up?
fcked up? samoa is ranked 14th in the happiest people in the world index, and america is ranked a sad (pun intended) 150th..sad lot you are..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Planet_Ind...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,901 - 1,920 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 10 hr Proud 6,055
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 18 hr SEARIDER 70
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 6 Proud 1,765
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••