SamoanIrish make's Samoan's look bad.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jan 20, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
You see SEXYBLKWOMAN- your thread gained so much attention in such a short period of time. Skin color and the hopes of looking white and accepted are a sensitive topic in Samoa. LOL ... pretty shallow in an idiotic kind of way.. lmao hahaha
LOL true Samoan's obviously self haters haha.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Jan 20, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>did u SEE HOW his face resemble easter statue.. What.. Lol.. Like i said samoans will Never claim black.. Or african or fijians or.. TONGANS LOL
The samoan that your friend posted up looked like a Mele so what are you talking about?

Samoan's don't claim Mele because your people are self hater's unlike Tongan's obviously who are proud of who they are.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Jan 20, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>negro mans talk.. Even dl braddas say the same thing.. Lol.. Faggat..
yes that's your weak life slave you black boy you cry last time i been to apia the HOMOA clan of chicken clan bitich we ran over your country and ruled it for 1000 years with tonga whos crying now ape.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL hey Poly king do you see why no one on the AA forum dislikes Samoan Irish?
Tell me something have you ever met a congolese?
Why are you talking about Congolese people?
we fijian and tongan are better looking not like Samoa their gay trust me i dont even know why they hang out with us to be honest they always want to be cool like us fijian and tongan and stick posters of tahitian and cookislanders lol on their wall.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jan 20, 2013
 
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
we fijian and tongan are better looking not like Samoa their gay trust me i dont even know why they hang out with us to be honest they always want to be cool like us fijian and tongan and stick posters of tahitian and cookislanders lol on their wall.
lol..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jan 20, 2013
 
jerome ropat is obviously mixed race samoan's claiming him is no different from blacks claiming WentWorth miller.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL true Samoan's obviously self haters haha.
Muntedblackwoman what is your agenda?

You created a silly thread asking us what we think of an individual on the "samoan forum" and then you dismiss what samoans have to say.

It just so happens that you created this thread when the most envious tongan happened to be Lurking. What a coincidence and I'm not surprised.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion that you can only be one person. None other than the pimple bum poly king.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL hey Poly king do you see why no one on the AA forum dislikes Samoan Irish?
Tell me something have you ever met a congolese?
Why are you talking about Congolese people?
lol isnt it funny.. How much melanesians talk like aa and africans.. Its like.. DANG WE TALK ALIKE.. Lol.. My goodness.. U regret making this thread.. I know.. Just say sorry.. Get back in ur cage.. Were going back 2 the aa topix.. Yes back 2 the jungle.. Say good bye 2 poly king and pingpong.. Ta ta.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jan 20, 2013
 
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
we fijian and tongan are better looking not like Samoa their gay trust me i dont even know why they hang out with us to be honest they always want to be cool like us fijian and tongan and stick posters of tahitian and cookislanders lol on their wall.
its so funny how u always have a tongan and a ape holding hands..
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jan 20, 2013
 
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>shut up wow go eat some kiwi fruit yes your family are slaves to fijian and tongan.
I will, just after you tell me what is that alien language you keep using on here.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
jerome ropat is obviously mixed race samoan's claiming him is no different from blacks claiming WentWorth miller.
lol u know u sound just like ping pong.. He says fijians look ayran.. Hopefully u learnt.. samoans dont think different from me.. We know how u look.. Do u.. And u saw the samoam man amd claim he look mela.. Really.. Long face thin nose and lips.. R those melanesian features..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jan 20, 2013
 
So funny. Even his profile pic (not of him)of phaggish guy shows his insecurities... pretty amusing, i'd say... Nice try, Burnt Irish, a flabby nosed bumper lipped Samoan, trying so hard to be white'ish or even latin'ish... just great.. haha lmao

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jan 20, 2013
 
Samoan Irish, don't even bother to respond to these topic threads,.... all created by PK. PK utilizes other aliases, and returns to engage in SELF TALK with all these fabricated aliases of his own making. lol
PK is extremely insecure, envious and hateful of Samoans. Don't even bother to respond to the hate rant.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jan 20, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol isnt it funny.. How much melanesians talk like aa and africans.. Its like.. DANG WE TALK ALIKE.. Lol.. My goodness.. U regret making this thread.. I know.. Just say sorry.. Get back in ur cage.. Were going back 2 the aa topix.. Yes back 2 the jungle.. Say good bye 2 poly king and pingpong.. Ta ta.. Lol
LOL you st*pid ret*arded m0nkey I don't regret making this thread at all and in fact it show's how much of a moron you are because Melenesian's are your people they SPEAK An Australoid language that all ISLANDERS SHARE lol get over it!

You're part Melensian's and South east Asian go and cry about it weirdo!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jan 20, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol u know u sound just like ping pong.. He says fijians look ayran.. Hopefully u learnt.. samoans dont think different from me.. We know how u look.. Do u.. And u saw the samoam man amd claim he look mela.. Really.. Long face thin nose and lips.. R those melanesian features..
If Samoan's don't think differently from you than it's no wonder whites still countrol alot of your Island's you're d*mb people with low IQ's that are white washed.

Sorry you fcking weirdo but Samoan's don't have thin nose they have big noses with big lips they look no different from Melanesian now go and cry about it you d*mbfck.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jan 20, 2013
 
Taupoimasina wrote:
Samoan Irish, don't even bother to respond to these topic threads,.... all created by PK. PK utilizes other aliases, and returns to engage in SELF TALK with all these fabricated aliases of his own making. lol
PK is extremely insecure, envious and hateful of Samoans. Don't even bother to respond to the hate rant.
You're an id8t and so is SamoanIrish so I guess all Samoan's are d*mb st*pid wannabe white!

White washed moron's who hate on darker skin Samoan's and Melanesian's..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jan 20, 2013
 
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Muntedblackwoman what is your agenda?
You created a silly thread asking us what we think of an individual on the "samoan forum" and then you dismiss what samoans have to say.
It just so happens that you created this thread when the most envious tongan happened to be Lurking. What a coincidence and I'm not surprised.
Therefore I have come to the conclusion that you can only be one person. None other than the pimple bum poly king.
LOL you didn't respond if you and your ilk support SamoanIrish coming on my forum using racial slur's against a group of people he has never met than this just tell's me that Samoan's are d*mb white washed hideously ugly ret*ard's.
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you st*pid ret*arded m0nkey I don't regret making this thread at all and in fact it show's how much of a moron you are because Melenesian's are your people they SPEAK An Australoid language that all ISLANDERS SHARE lol get over it!
You're part Melensian's and South east Asian go and cry about it weirdo!
Melanesians are our people? Heo fck no..
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jan 20, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL no we see how much white racism has affected Samoan people by you and other Samoans smfh you people are a disgrace!
Atleast black's/African's don't deny their ancestry but Samoan's deny their ancestry trying to claim white smfh.
Black Woman, Samoans are probably the most secure, most confident, most loud people in the world..ha

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jan 20, 2013
 
Kulei Maliuaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Melanesians are our people? Heo fck no..
Yes your people! Do you realize that you all share the same language that comes' from the same origin?

You all have similar cultures? stop putting down those people because they are dark skin! Yes they are your people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 7 hr tongangodz 71
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 8 hr Chicken 1,766
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 20 hr Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••