SamoanIrish make's Samoan's look bad.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 61)

Showing posts 1,201 - 1,220 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1271
Feb 6, 2013
 
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Come off of it now PK. YOU DID...when you were bragging about your family as being one of the few...well off.. well to do families in the area...and from the islands..blah...blahh and blahh!
It certainly comes across as YOU being the one with the inferior complex. You constantly talk about Samoans being this and that, you say they are ugly, fat, black...et cetera and et cetera...
Does it make you feel great talking negatively and nastily about others?
You certainly engage in this kind of discriminating and hateful racist diatribe...a whole lot. You certainly learned alot of negative things at home.
You certainly must be miserable with your own self, that you need to compare yourself to Samoans or vice versa.
You are so pathetic.
As I have said before... I'm not here to claim superiority over you. I'm here with truth. And if the truth hurts, then so be it... What else can I do?

But to step aside and watch you flabby beasts waddle jump in a sea lion frenzy, all over the place... LOL hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1272
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you fcking id8t this is why you and your mouse people continue to be obliterated lol so you admit that WW look better than Samoan women? LOL that my friend is by definition a slave mentality right there not wearing weaves or even bleaching because those are for aesthetics meaning to look better lol.
If BM don't love BW Samoan men dxmn sure don't love Samoan women lol look at your country you can atleast pave the way and keep it nice and tidy but you don't.
sbw why so mad.. Lol.. I mean u dont like krs 1 nose and he aa.. Right.. But no.. I dont like ww.. I love woman colored in.. But u know.. Brown lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1273
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO I'm sorry I have to totally agree with you! Have you seen the average Samoan woman she looks like she has a dump truck in the front of her face smfh!
lol have u seen.. Jay z..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1274
Feb 6, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I have never once said, that I was rich Nor do I have a inferior complex and big dump truck nose such as your fellow Samoans... do you have a dump-truck with two nostrils on your face? LOL lmao hahaha
poly queen.. Half of tongan r fijian.. So can u tell me where krs 1 and jonah lomu inherit that wide nose from.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1275
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sbw why so mad.. Lol.. I mean u dont like krs 1 nose and he aa.. Right.. But no.. I dont like ww.. I love woman colored in.. But u know.. Brown lol
I didn't ask you if you liked White women lord you couldn't get one because you're ugly, but i want to address your comment so I can have more proof of how much of a self hater you are!

If Light skin makes people pretty do you admit that White women are better looking than Samoan women? LOL I mean after all White women are the lightest women on the planet.

So answer the question.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1276
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol have u seen.. Jay z..
Have you seen your face?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1277
Feb 6, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I have never once said, that I was rich Nor do I have a inferior complex and big dump truck nose such as your fellow Samoans... do you have a dump-truck with two nostrils on your face? LOL lmao hahaha
jonahs nose is average 4 a tongan lol.. Like there dark fijian skin..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1278
Feb 6, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>As I have said before... I'm not here to claim superiority over you. I'm here with truth. And if the truth hurts, then so be it... What else can I do?
But to step aside and watch you flabby beasts waddle jump in a sea lion frenzy, all over the place... LOL hahaha
but u look like that.. Bernie mack.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1279
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>poly queen.. Half of tongan r fijian.. So can u tell me where krs 1 and jonah lomu inherit that wide nose from.. Lol
He probably partial Samboan bless his heart....

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1280
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>jonahs nose is average 4 a tongan lol.. Like there dark fijian skin..
Yes yes Samoaboan Irish opens his mouth and keeps letting me know why I said him and the other Samoboans in general have a problem with how they look.

smfh I mean blacks have a colorism issues but boy Samoboans Colorism take the cake!

LOL HALF if not Most samoans are very brown skin I mean darker than Amerindians lol!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1281
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>but u look like that.. Bernie mack.. Lol
But Bernie mac is famous and has money lol! I'm sorry he can buy your whole Island..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1282
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you if you liked White women lord you couldn't get one because you're ugly, but i want to address your comment so I can have more proof of how much of a self hater you are!
If Light skin makes people pretty do you admit that White women are better looking than Samoan women? LOL I mean after all White women are the lightest women on the planet.
So answer the question.
lol.. Nope.. What is beauty to me is in between.. And a polynesian woman or samoan woman fits in that mould.. Now what is ugly to 1 culture is beautiful to another.. End of the day.. Blacks like urself and tongans and fitis has to ask.. Did ur wide noses originate in samoa.. Or africa.. Lol.. Like i said.. The wide nose is a melanesian trait.. Not polynesian..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1283
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen your face?
if u showed urs u look just like pecious.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1284
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Nope.. What is beauty to me is in between.. And a polynesian woman or samoan woman fits in that mould.. Now what is ugly to 1 culture is beautiful to another.. End of the day.. Blacks like urself and tongans and fitis has to ask.. Did ur wide noses originate in samoa.. Or africa.. Lol.. Like i said.. The wide nose is a melanesian trait.. Not polynesian..
In between are people like middle easterners more than half of samoans are brown skin deeply bronzed.

Your comments contradict others your claim is that light skin makes one beautiful but you seemingly can't come to terms that this would mean White women looked better than Samoan women.

Big over blown noses seems to be very common in Samaboans lol so trying to point the finger doesn't help youuuuu! hehe.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1285
Feb 6, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if u showed urs u look just like pecious.. Lol
And precious looks better than that over weight fat a$$ wide nosed mama of yours fafuuf.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1286
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably partial Samboan bless his heart....
poly king is maybe krs 1 twin ha ha ha.. U know it almost sounds like he making fun of bernie mack and not samoans.. With the.. Black skin remark.. How sad is that.. His own african people..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1287
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
In between are people like middle easterners more than half of samoans are brown skin deeply bronzed.
Your comments contradict others your claim is that light skin makes one beautiful but you seemingly can't come to terms that this would mean White women looked better than Samoan women.
Big over blown noses seems to be very common in Samaboans lol so trying to point the finger doesn't help youuuuu! hehe.
end of day.. U have to ask where that nose come from.. Its very common among melanesians who look just like tongans.. Have u seen jonah lomu google him and see how ugly these tongans r.. Dark too.. They wish to look robbie magasiva.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1288
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And precious looks better than that over weight fat a$$ wide nosed mama of yours fafuuf.
no small like an asian.. Tongans have that jonah noses, tongans ugly aye.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1289
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
In between are people like middle easterners more than half of samoans are brown skin deeply bronzed.
Your comments contradict others your claim is that light skin makes one beautiful but you seemingly can't come to terms that this would mean White women looked better than Samoan women.
Big over blown noses seems to be very common in Samaboans lol so trying to point the finger doesn't help youuuuu! hehe.
if u mean wide nose like ladi 6.. It looks good goes well with the brown skin and good hair.. Stunning voice too.. But please.. Arabs.. If they have perfect noses why they the number 1 in nose jobs.. Lol.. My goodness do fitis, tongans and aa always dream to look arab.. Ha ha ha ha.. Samoans love the katinas look.. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1290
Feb 6, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And precious looks better than that over weight fat a$$ wide nosed mama of yours fafuuf.
wake up ya fat bitch I know u eating again shanika haha....., i know precious is who u wanna strive and someday be so u got another 300kgs to shed ya fat carpet chest hairy dyke hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,201 - 1,220 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 19 min average white band 43
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) 6 hr tawake caukadrove 76
you... 9 hr big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. 16 hr Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 21 hr Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Thu vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Apr 16 sweet 1
•••
•••
•••
•••