Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 19, 2013
kulei maliuaga wrote:
no, i live in samoa and i don't hate anybody..but i admit there is a lot of nuance in the culture that makes samoans tight-knit, exclusive and very hard for outsiders to be accepted..it also happens in our overseas communities which are based around the church and faasamoa..there's lots of white people in samoa who have lived here for decades, married to samoans, but hang out by themselves in the bars in town because they are not accepted by their samoan families..
This is a definitely a psychological situation that needs to be researched. Weird, cuz the the same people , that Samoans shun out of their own society is the same people that Samoans want to be like, love to mimic, and copycat. such twisted mentality. LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#43 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol true! He only has a small percentage of White hahah!
tongans love dogs.. Bbqed with sauce.. True story..
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>or no white. They seem to glorify any inkling of lesser then tan skinned. pretty silly, cuz either way and either color, the flat nose big lipped neanderthal look won't go away... IDK, beats me. LOL
Wow, that was a perfect description of a typical Tongan. All your missing is the hair in the wrong places, just like "whitey" said in the Tongan forum lmao

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#45 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comments no different from alot of other tight knit communities..
huh.. Eyes open.. Theres no self hate.. Only the fa a samoan way.. Like i said.. Samoans r 1 not divided

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>poly fa fa.. Can u please post ur pic so u can see how u resemble a gorrilla.. Now now.. Im out.. But please tell my dear friend how tongans EXCATLY do resemble ur melanesian brothers.. Tell her why dont b ashame of ur tongan history
the burnt overgrown Filipino look that so many Samoans have, is not at the slightest considered attractive let alone pure. So stop with the lame Melanesian cover up story, my burnt Irish friend. lmao hahaha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 19, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was a perfect description of a typical Tongan. All your missing is the hair in the wrong places, just like "whitey" said in the Tongan forum lmao
are you one of them Overgrown Samoans with perfect English and Neanderthal facial features and slight humpback? wishes to some day claim he's irish? lmao hahaha...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>tongans love dogs.. Bbqed with sauce.. True story..
and flat nosed, fat black samoans love to claim they are Irish. lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#49 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>or no white. They seem to glorify any inkling of lesser then tan skinned. pretty silly, cuz either way and either color, the flat nose big lipped neanderthal look won't go away... IDK, beats me. LOL
lmfao@ neanderthal!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50 Jan 19, 2013
I think you have an e-crush on him and this is the only way you can get his attention. Sad, really.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>huh.. Eyes open.. Theres no self hate.. Only the fa a samoan way.. Like i said.. Samoans r 1 not divided
Yes you are! You were just hating on that darker complected Samoan fellow in the other thread! You hate Samoans that are darker complected and you wished they look like Koreans!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#52 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao@ neanderthal!
LOL... I try and tell these Samoans that they ain't all that. Wide hipped, brown/black/grey discoloration of their complexions, wide flat noses, lopsided bubble lips, with feminine sideburns are nothing to boast about...

Yet they seem to insist on this Eurocentric supremacy of the sorts... yet have not a drop of European/aryan in them. By GOLLY!! pretty mind boggling for a fellow islander as myself.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#53 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>the burnt overgrown Filipino look that so many Samoans have, is not at the slightest considered attractive let alone pure. So stop with the lame Melanesian cover up story, my burnt Irish friend. lmao hahaha
how i expect a typical primitive tongan 2 act.. Lol good bye my melanesian brother lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#54 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>and flat nosed, fat black samoans love to claim they are Irish. lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha
do tongans have dog and chips.. Just wondering since i eat fish and chips

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#55 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how i expect a typical primitive tongan 2 act.. Lol good bye my melanesian brother lol..
and good bye my burnt Filipino looking Samoan brotha that craves to some day bleach his skin and call himself Irish. But sad to say, your nose and wide hipped flat ass will give you away instantly as a Samoan... LMAO hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#56 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I try and tell these Samoans that they ain't all that. Wide hipped, brown/black/grey discoloration of their complexions, wide flat noses, lopsided bubble lips, with feminine sideburns are nothing to boast about...
Yet they seem to insist on this Eurocentric supremacy of the sorts... yet have not a drop of European/aryan in them. By GOLLY!! pretty mind boggling for a fellow islander as myself.
sounds like a tongan 2 me..
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#57 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>are you one of them Overgrown Samoans with perfect English and Neanderthal facial features and slight humpback? wishes to some day claim he's irish? lmao hahaha...
I believe 'overgrown' was the term whitey used for Tongans. Poor whitey, hasn't seen a decent Tongan girl. Don't worry about what I look like, I can score hot white guys.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#58 Jan 19, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe 'overgrown' was the term whitey used for Tongans. Poor whitey, hasn't seen a decent Tongan girl. Don't worry about what I look like, I can score hot white guys.
another burnt Samoan looking for a white man's approval. Actually whites think Samoan women are masculine, obese, and furry. You're chances are pretty slim.. LOL

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#59 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I try and tell these Samoans that they ain't all that. Wide hipped, brown/black/grey discoloration of their complexions, wide flat noses, lopsided bubble lips, with feminine sideburns are nothing to boast about...
Yet they seem to insist on this Eurocentric supremacy of the sorts... yet have not a drop of European/aryan in them. By GOLLY!! pretty mind boggling for a fellow islander as myself.
lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#60 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN - you see how easy it is, to get these burnt Polynesians all riled. They are so self conscious to the point that they lie to themselves of who they really are.

They start to claim anything European or white even though they are black with all the pure Samoan features, yet feel that being connected to the White Race makes them important or significant.

So shallow and vain yet they don't have the beauty to back it up -inside and out. smh. LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#61 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>another burnt Samoan looking for a white man's approval. Actually whites think Samoan women are masculine, obese, and furry. You're chances are pretty slim.. LOL
but tongans look like jolie vindiri.. Lol.. And so do ur woman.. My melanesian brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 6 hr Proud 1,834
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 11 hr tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 12 hr Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 13 hr KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) 13 hr mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 14 hr Mabal79 4,419
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 18 hr Adolf Hitler 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE