Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#379 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Samoan's here in California that I have mistaken for black American's so apparently I know what Samoan's look like however the only way you can see black people is off the TV.
If you are mistaking Samoans over there with Black American then they may be mixed with Black - duh. Otherwise, you can't mistake a full blood Samoan with an African American. There are no full blood Samoans on the planet that look like Martin Luther King or Oprah.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#380 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't agree more! Most Samoan's are brown with flat noses, he want's to look white and Chinese/Japanese so bad smh..
lol.. He pick 1 samoan player.. A prop lol if u look at 15 players he was ashame 2 post the half fiti winger.. Lol.. No we look kinda like se asians... Right or wrong.. David lemi

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#381 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
She look full Samoan to me.
<quoted text>
How the hell does She ^^ look different to Le'emo? They both look full blood Samoan to me. They ovbiously aren't twins from the same birth mother.
lol.. What i was thinking..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#382 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Samoan's here in California that I have mistaken for black American's so apparently I know what Samoan's look like however the only way you can see black people is off the TV.
and.. Dont 4get dawyne johnson is half aa and james johnson.. Half aa.. Sonny bill wilams is half white.. Question is.. Who resembles troy polulamu the most.. Who is full samoan

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#383 Feb 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if she mix with a fiji or african.. She might inherit that dark skin..
And being mixed with white; you are likely to inherit diabetes or a whole in the heart, lol. And that ain't no joke.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#384 Feb 2, 2013
Sbw.. I told u b4.. U will see samoans embrace there features.. There is no self hate.. Or embracing afakasi features..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#385 Feb 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>kava farmer.. U will pick and choose but if i could post samoan warrior and compare them 2 fijian 1s ur see how melanesian ur warriors look.. Unlike samoans
Fijians being Melanesians is not up for debate... WE ARE MELANESIANS! lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#386 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool you're not Asian! You're pacific Islander who is mixed with Melenesian.
There are alot of African's with high bridge noses like this
http://img.youtube.com/vi/YzILJd-Uhp0/0.jpg
Was the Queen of Sheba Somali? lol.

I don't think I've ever come across an ugly Somali or Ethiopian Woman. They have beautiful, exquisite, fine features and slim fit bodies that White Women in the west go under the knife for, lol.

However; they are still Black - deeply black. Imagine a Somali or Ethiopian face and body on a white Chick - Wow!- Stunning!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#387 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
She look full Samoan to me.
She look's like she mixed with East Asian's as some Samoan's have.
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How the hell does She ^^ look different to Le'emo? They both look full blood Samoan to me. They ovbiously aren't twins from the same birth mother.
Browner skin bigger nose thicker body, any questions? Obviously the average samoan girl isn't skinny.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#388 Feb 2, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fijians being Melanesians is not up for debate... WE ARE MELANESIANS! lol.
Hahaha! True true - It's like, "uh, duh" lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#389 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are mistaking Samoans over there with Black American then they may be mixed with Black - duh. Otherwise, you can't mistake a full blood Samoan with an African American. There are no full blood Samoans on the planet that look like Martin Luther King or Oprah.
Those Samoan's aren't mixed with any blacks but Socalled Samoan's from Samoa that you people like to deny because you all are white washed!

There are black American's like Vannesa William's Beyonce, Hill harper! The differences between African American's and Samoan's is that Samoan's lack the diversity of African descent's.

Meaning our people can look like either Beyonce Vanessa than turn around and look like Eddie Murpey and Bernie Mac can you say the same for your group?

I bet not! Most Samoan's are brown with flat nose! Black people AA can be light skin brown skin darkskin.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#390 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the Queen of Sheba Somali? lol.
I don't think I've ever come across an ugly Somali or Ethiopian Woman. They have beautiful, exquisite, fine features and slim fit bodies that White Women in the west go under the knife for, lol.
However; they are still Black - deeply black. Imagine a Somali or Ethiopian face and body on a white Chick - Wow!- Stunning!
What the heck are you talking about? The point isn't rather their not African or black but we're talking about facial features that Horner's have meaning= African descent's are diverse. There is more diversity in west Africa alone than the rest of the world.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#391 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
She look's like she mixed with East Asian's as some Samoan's have.
<quoted text>
Browner skin bigger nose thicker body, any questions? Obviously the average samoan girl isn't skinny.
Look; she's probably got worms, hence the thinness. You can buy worm tablets from the National Hospital of Samoa Pharmacy if you wanna thicken up a bit.

That's what my Grandparents did for my Mother when She was 12 years old because She was so (naturally) thin'. If you thin - even with a healthy apetite, Samoans think you are riddled with Germs; LMAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#392 Feb 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>and.. Dont 4get dawyne johnson is half aa and james johnson.. Half aa.. Sonny bill wilams is half white.. Question is.. Who resembles troy polulamu the most.. Who is full samoan
The rock is alSO AA mixed your point? Now what? His daddy was an AA. What's your come back? You have none.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#393 Feb 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. He pick 1 samoan player.. A prop lol if u look at 15 players he was ashame 2 post the half fiti winger.. Lol.. No we look kinda like se asians... Right or wrong.. David lemi
This is a southeast Asian.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/Philippine-...

Lol it's obvious that SouthEast Asian's are slimmer and lighter, now what's your next excuse?

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#394 Feb 2, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fijians being Melanesians is not up for debate... WE ARE MELANESIANS! lol.
Remember you're talking to a moron. He still has yet to produce a Samoan that has blond hair.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#395 Feb 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Samoan's aren't mixed with any blacks but Socalled Samoan's from Samoa that you people like to deny because you all are white washed!
There are black American's like Vannesa William's Beyonce, Hill harper! The differences between African American's and Samoan's is that Samoan's lack the diversity of African descent's.
Meaning our people can look like either Beyonce Vanessa than turn around and look like Eddie Murpey and Bernie Mac can you say the same for your group?
I bet not! Most Samoan's are brown with flat nose! Black people AA can be light skin brown skin darkskin.
Vanessa Williams has a white Parent although I can't remember if it's the Mother or Father. Beyonce's Mother is mixed as well.

African Slaves were poached from all over the Africa continent bound for America; hence the diversity in African American looks in this day and age.

Samoans on the other hand are a homogenous People/Society.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#396 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look; she's probably got worms, hence the thinness. You can buy worm tablets from the National Hospital of Samoa Pharmacy if you wanna thicken up a bit.
That's what my Grandparents did for my Mother when She was 12 years old because She was so (naturally) thin'. If you thin - even with a healthy apetite, Samoans think you are riddled with Germs; LMAO.
It's because most are thick.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#397 Feb 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>kava farmer.. U will pick and choose but if i could post samoan warrior and compare them 2 fijian 1s ur see how melanesian ur warriors look.. Unlike samoans
Now Fijians never said anything about being european... Ping Pong said aryan meaning 'pure blood', not mixed with Chinese or any other western invaders... But if you read the writings of Pritchard in his dealings in Fiji on behalf of the British crown, you will read about how early fijians looked... He wrote that Fijians range in complexion depending on the climate of their location...'Their complexion change with the weather'... He wrote about the Tui Cakau having dark skin when the first met at sea, and having Mediterranean olive skin a few months later during a rainy season while wearing a 'poupou'(fijian turban)...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

http://api.ning.com/files/A2MJeKQJFZWtvDXdPMa...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

And when Fijians mix this is what we look like;

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images...

Thats miss teen USA from my island hahaha...

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#398 Feb 2, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanessa Williams has a white Parent although I can't remember if it's the Mother or Father. Beyonce's Mother is mixed as well.
African Slaves were poached from all over the Africa continent bound for America; hence the diversity in African American looks in this day and age.
Samoans on the other hand are a homogenous People/Society.
Vanessa Williams doesn't have a White parent nice try.

Beyonce mother is no different from other black American's her mother is obviously predominately black can you say the same for Samoans?

Wrong! Most AA ancestors came from west Africa. You see the diversity because African's are diverse including many west Africans.

Samoan's are indeed kinda homogenous hence the one look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 21 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Wed Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? Tue Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Oct 20 SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE