SamoanIrish make's Samoan's look bad.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Jan 29, 2013
 
All tongans dont look half anything.. They look full african lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>look at ur big fat nicca nose.. I never seen tongans with small ones like mine.. He he, like urs jonah lomu size..
of course you have a small to nothing nose. It's usually flat with no stem and two nostrils, typical Samoan nose... If you think the Cambodian nostrils are a nice look, so be it... lmao rotfl hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Jan 29, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>of course you have a small to nothing nose. It's usually flat with no stem and two nostrils, typical Samoan nose... If you think the Cambodian nostrils are a nice look, so be it... lmao rotfl hahaha
lol when u black skin tongans can prove u dont have such jonah size noses.. I be the last one laughing.. Lol.. Laterz my black horsey.. Hee hoo hee hoo
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

samoan irish you a racist for real huh?.. lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol when u black skin tongans can prove u dont have such jonah size noses.. I be the last one laughing.. Lol.. Laterz my black horsey.. Hee hoo hee hoo
so long, my Flabby Cambodian looking Samoan Giant w/ two puffy nostrils and no nose stem... so long, farewell, Kampuchean Burnt Grizzly... rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Topic should say, Samoan Irish looks bad and ugly and looks like a felon! The whereabouts of this man should be reported to the Immigration, immediately!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Feb 2, 2013
 
KavaFarmer wrote:
Topic should say, Samoan Irish looks bad and ugly and looks like a felon! The whereabouts of this man should be reported to the Immigration, immediately!
ha ha ha ha as long as i dont look like a fiti all good.. Lol.. I hate that fiti look

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Feb 2, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so long, my Flabby Cambodian looking Samoan Giant w/ two puffy nostrils and no nose stem... so long, farewell, Kampuchean Burnt Grizzly... rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha
u look like a fijian.. Lol or abborigine.. All u blacks look the same lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u look like a fijian.. Lol or abborigine.. All u blacks look the same lol
Yeah, way hotter than miniature Asians and frumpy whites lol. You can't beat TDH - Tall Dark & Handsome haha.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>of course you have a small to nothing nose. It's usually flat with no stem and two nostrils, typical Samoan nose... If you think the Cambodian nostrils are a nice look, so be it... lmao rotfl hahaha
Hahahahaha! And a small nose equates to smallness in other important areas hahahaha.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Feb 2, 2013
 
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, way hotter than miniature Asians and frumpy whites lol. You can't beat TDH - Tall Dark & Handsome haha.
smirks, as long i dont like a a fiti or african man.. They tall dark and ugly

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Feb 2, 2013
 
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! And a small nose equates to smallness in other important areas hahahaha.
u can cover those parts.. Not ur nose.. Im sure rupeni cow cow.. b big.. like his nose lol..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>smirks, as long i dont like a a fiti or african man.. They tall dark and ugly
And I'm so glad I don't look like a miniature wooden doll like of an Asian or a short frumpy stumpy white person - eeeewww, gross! lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u can cover those parts.. Not ur nose.. Im sure rupeni cow cow.. b big.. like his nose lol..
And why the hell would you want to cover your big nose for? If you got big balls; why not show it? Lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Feb 2, 2013
 
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
And why the hell would you want to cover your big nose for? If you got big balls; why not show it? Lol.
tell kava rupeni and jonah king that.. Lol.. Talk the crap might as well.. see, if u look it to.. Lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>tell kava rupeni and jonah king that.. Lol.. Talk the crap might as well.. see, if u look it to.. Lol
Lol. Yeah, their wallets would look it too re: big, LMAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>look at ur big fat nicca nose.. I never seen tongans with small ones like mine.. He he, like urs jonah lomu size..
LOL you don't have a small nose it's ironic that you call it a nicca nose when 90 percent of Samoan's have bigger noses than black African's and their disaporian's in America aswell as Carib in Latin America etc..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Feb 2, 2013
 
And an African is still an African and Fijian is still a Fijian - 2 vastly different types of 'Blacks' lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Feb 2, 2013
 
Soraia wrote:
And an African is still an African and Fijian is still a Fijian - 2 vastly different types of 'Blacks' lol.
They share no relation to each other besides some physical features of some west African and central African groups.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Feb 2, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you don't have a small nose it's ironic that you call it a nicca nose when 90 percent of Samoan's have bigger noses than black African's and their disaporian's in America aswell as Carib in Latin America etc..
sbw.. Whatever makes african or fijians feel betta bout ur noses all good.. Krs1 and jay z got fijian like noses.. Lol we asian so we got the bigger asian nose lol like thailand big.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 10 min forbidthebottomline 111
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 3 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 17 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••