Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Yeah.. Once the indians arrived.. U fitians became proud of ur asian heritage.. Lol.. Man.. Easy to make fun of u.. Ha ha ha so funny.. I can imagine a fitian with a dot on his forehead.. Bowing down to a indian man.. Lol..
I know whats real samoan slaves working in the sugar fileds and for fijian as slaves for 1000 years and worshiping us ahahahah :) and the tui tonga half breed army for 500 years.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Oh fitian warrior.. Can u tell me.. Where do fitis oral history say they from.. And what samoans say.. And u will see.. Every polynesian island.. Say they come from.. Ha avii, or hav aii.. And samoans say.. Samoas birth place is in samoa.. Aka savaii.. Debunk that.. Samoans never said.. We come from.. Fiti or africa or asia.
My ancestors are from eypt and Tanzania East Africa and from Taiwan and eastern Indonesia fk sake oral history says it thick tawt before we left we have no negro dna.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already been through this lol scroll back a few pages and educate yourself on what your ancestors really looked like.The information is there but it is up to you if you still choose to ignore it.
lol.. Why u deflicting the question.. U see.. Dumb people just post page after page.. But.. Never keep the questions simple.. Again dummy.. Where do ur ancestors say u come from.. Africa.. Where do samoans say.. Polynesians come from.. Melanesia.. No.. Africa.. No.. Asia.. No.. Samoa.. Yeah ya dumb prick.. R u dumber than the ping hoe homo..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Full stop is to be used at the end of a sentence.
.....yes, handicaps usually like to boast what they had just learnt at school , congratulations

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors are from eypt and Tanzania East Africa and from Taiwan and eastern Indonesia fk sake oral history says it thick tawt before we left we have no negro dna.
ping pong.. Its a known fact.. Negros r the worst lairs ever.. Like aa.. Claiming.. They built rome or jesus was black.. Etc.. Is it true.. No the truth is.. Polynesians were aware of the blacknesian islands.. Why samoa called it.. The forbidden islands.. Likd what happens in samoa today.. There was a war.. Where many samoans or polynesians was pushed out.. Towards.. Melanesia.. Thus.. The polynesian and thd melanesians.. Procreated.. And why today.. Fiti and tonga not tonga and samoa have very similar culture.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Why u deflicting the question.. U see.. Dumb people just post page after page.. But.. Never keep the questions simple.. Again dummy.. Where do ur ancestors say u come from.. Africa.. Where do samoans say.. Polynesians come from.. Melanesia.. No.. Africa.. No.. Asia.. No.. Samoa.. Yeah ya dumb prick.. R u dumber than the ping hoe homo..
LMFAO you are truly lost about your history.The only argument you are clinging onto is samoan oral tradition lol use facts not some story your ancestors made up.Like I said go back a few pages and read about your real history.

It's a hard job educating these samoans but somebody has to teach them the facts.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
....u are what u are , why u trying to be something else burntie , your ancestors were Ugandan/Ghanaian , who cares

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> .....yes, handicaps usually like to boast what they had just learnt at school , congratulations
You seem to have the memory of a goldfish.The full stop goes at the END of a sentence sasa THE END lol.

See where I placed the full stop^^^

Educating samoans one at a time.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me bitch if I missed your post. Now that I've doubled back and read it,...all you're gonna do is give up the pussi (your real motivation.:),...or you're gonna get gutted,...depending on your attitude.
I'm not disrespectful to any lady unless they think they'
re a boss or they run this,...ykwim?
Now if you really wanna spit in my face,...come down to ft.benning ga,...get on wifi somewhere and back on topix,...hit me up and we'll establish an itinerary from there, deal?
If you think I'm playin' with you, come get it, bitch.
You love calling women bitches huh? Well Renegade, keep calling me a bitch, because at the end if the day, its only your opinion Boo. I wasn't acting bitchy and acting like I run anythang. You started dissin' me and Im defending myself. I have a very beautiful personality until people start dissin' me, for no reason at that!! And where the fuck is ft. benning ga? At least if you inviting me to confront you in your face, at least you could give me a location that make since. Give my pussy up to you? Naw Boo, I wouldn't give my juicy tomato up to you, you aint man enough for it. Yeah, I'm attracted to Samoan men, but not the ignorant ones. I don't exactly know what you mean by "get gutted" but if you mean what I think you mean then I will have a back-up plan in case you decide to try that, so don't threaten me boy.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....lol, so u probably gonna want to meet up with 90% of people on topix and confront them, chances are you wouldn't get anyone to meet u in person, only because it's not really a serious issue as u make it out to be
Sasa, I understand that you don't take jokes seriously on here, but me, on the other hand, is a bit sensitive. Now don't get me wrong, I can take a joke, but it all depends on the joke. In my books, all jokes aren't created equal, lol. Excuse me if I seem overly sensitive, but I tend to get a bit uptight when someone start dissin' me and I didn't have it coming to begin with. Sasa, believe me, if I was given the opportunity to confront half the people that talk crap to me on here, I would. Then again, I don't be on here all like that for people to be talking constantly talking crap to me. But when I do get on here and those who tryna clown me, Im gonna invite them to see me about somethin' in person. I'm not a trouble maker and I don't bother nobody besides, I got more friends than enemies :)
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have the memory of a goldfish.The full stop goes at the END of a sentence sasa THE END lol.
See where I placed the full stop^^^
Educating samoans one at a time.
.....I see u wanna show us what took 30 years of your life to learn, look handicap , if it's gonna make u feel any better ill put a full stop at the end , reason i didn't do it because it looks like a fiti from far distance . <------- see that looks like u from a mile away :-( <----- that's u up close

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....I see u wanna show us what took 30 years of your life to learn, look handicap , if it's gonna make u feel any better ill put a full stop at the end , reason i didn't do it because it looks like a fiti from far distance . <------- see that looks like u from a mile away :-( <----- that's u up close
Good slave.Now next lesson:

I'll*

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you are truly lost about your history.The only argument you are clinging onto is samoan oral tradition lol use facts not some story your ancestors made up.Like I said go back a few pages and read about your real history.
It's a hard job educating these samoans but somebody has to teach them the facts.
no.. What make up is.. Is trying to make samoans look like repuni cow cow into a samoan.. And then saying.. We mix with white and asian and walla.. Polynesian.. Lol.. Again so we both agree.. Ur people say u.. Come from africa.. And samoans say.. Polynesians come from samoa.. Answer the question.. Do ur oral history.. Say u r the birth of polynesia.. Yes or no.. If u cant answer the question.. Then laugh.. Ur f..ugly head off.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasa, I understand that you don't take jokes seriously on here, but me, on the other hand, is a bit sensitive. Now don't get me wrong, I can take a joke, but it all depends on the joke. In my books, all jokes aren't created equal, lol. Excuse me if I seem overly sensitive, but I tend to get a bit uptight when someone start dissin' me and I didn't have it coming to begin with. Sasa, believe me, if I was given the opportunity to confront half the people that talk crap to me on here, I would. Then again, I don't be on here all like that for people to be talking constantly talking crap to me. But when I do get on here and those who tryna clown me, Im gonna invite them to see me about somethin' in person. I'm not a trouble maker and I don't bother nobody besides, I got more friends than enemies :)
sensitivity.. Only hurts when the opinon of the persön matterz.. So yeah. But u see ronnie in real life.. Samoans r friendly people.. But when u like fiti warrior start messing round the genetic blueprint of the samoan people.. Ya not gonna see the nice smiles

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. What make up is.. Is trying to make samoans look like repuni cow cow into a samoan.. And then saying.. We mix with white and asian and walla.. Polynesian.. Lol.. Again so we both agree.. Ur people say u.. Come from africa.. And samoans say.. Polynesians come from samoa.. Answer the question.. Do ur oral history.. Say u r the birth of polynesia.. Yes or no.. If u cant answer the question.. Then laugh.. Ur f..ugly head off.. Lol
Archeologists place the earliest human settlement of the Samoan archipelago around 1500 B.C. This time period is based upon the ancient lapita pottery shards found throughout the islands. Samoa's oral history, however, can only account for as far back as 1000 A.D. The mystery remains as to what happened from 1500 B.C. to 1000 A.D.

This is the exact reason why I'm telling you cannot use samoan oral history as fact lol you constantly choose to ignore the facts which eventually leads to your argument falling apart.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sensitivity.. Only hurts when the opinon of the persön matterz.. So yeah. But u see ronnie in real life.. Samoans r friendly people.. But when u like fiti warrior start messing round the genetic blueprint of the samoan people.. Ya not gonna see the nice smiles
Too bad, Fijians genes flow through your veins... It was injected in Samoa with a Fijian poki lol
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Come in now Samoan Irish, obviously other people opinions matter to you too or you wouldnt be on here going back and forth arguing with people.

I never denied that Samoans were a group of nice people. Unfortunately, there are a few bad apples in the bunch, but does that make all Samoans bad? No it doesn't. All I was trying to say is that Polynesians and Africans have something in common which is being minorities. That's the truth. By me not accepting the fact that Polys are minorities is just like not accepting the fact that I am a minority. I was preaching about self-love, thats all I was doing.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Archeologists place the earliest human settlement of the Samoan archipelago around 1500 B.C. This time period is based upon the ancient lapita pottery shards found throughout the islands. Samoa's oral history, however, can only account for as far back as 1000 A.D. The mystery remains as to what happened from 1500 B.C. to 1000 A.D.
This is the exact reason why I'm telling you cannot use samoan oral history as fact lol you constantly choose to ignore the facts which eventually leads to your argument falling apart.
here we go with the white mans theory.. And a lil pigmy never questioning the theory.. R u talking bout the lapita pots.. Found in west.. Guess what.. Those lapita pots r not found in east polynesia.. Debunk that.. Answer that.. Do u understand the word theory.. Another theory.. Is polynesians may have came from.. The americas.. Which by culture and feature wise.. More closer to polynesians than meles

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, Fijians genes flow through your veins... It was injected in Samoa with a Fijian poki lol
if so they will look as ugly as u.. Look at my avatar.. What a samoan looks.. Without ur pigmy blood
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>here we go with the white mans theory.. And a lil pigmy never questioning the theory.. R u talking bout the lapita pots.. Found in west.. Guess what.. Those lapita pots r not found in east polynesia.. Debunk that.. Answer that.. Do u understand the word theory.. Another theory.. Is polynesians may have came from.. The americas.. Which by culture and feature wise.. More closer to polynesians than meles
So that means your not polynesian your a mut ahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 55 min jestr 494
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr jestr 21
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 1 hr Mr T 37
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 12 hr gloflexx 1,778
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 14 hr Keige Faipopo 240
Savaia Lefaga 14 hr Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 21 hr jestr 18
•••
•••