|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"Understand my.. Pov.. That the original samoan man.. Was not mixed.. He.. Looked, just like a polynesian man"
Original samoans:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417637909/sizes/o/in/set- 72157606334439922/
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3135/270102685...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417638710/in/pool-4367839 3@N00/
High Chief Mauga Manuma of Pago Pago Samoa 1885:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uofdlibrary/3627...
Portrait of two men, High Chief Tupua Tamasese Titiamaea (1830-1891) and his "Tulafale" Talking Chief:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uofdlibrary/3627...
The original Samoans were not mongoloids. They were closely related to people from Fiji and elsewhere in the pacific who were tropically adapted people. These people no longer exist in the same exact form as 500 years ago. Therefore any claims of mainland Asian Mongoloid ancestry are more likely due to the mixed heritage of many Islands more than anything else. And the number one reason is because ancient South Asians and Pacific Islanders were not descended from Mongolians.
Many of these recent genetic studies are bogus in trying to disconnect the original people of the Eastern Pacific from the Western "melanesian" islands. Not only are the people in the early photos from these Islands not "mongoloid" but they are closest in physical features to people from New Guinea, Fiji and other places in Melanesia. Hence, it is obvious they cannot be a "separate" population.
Learn your real history samoans.
bla bla bla.. Did u not read who u post dumbo.. High cheifs.. Again.. Family ties to fitians.. R u that desprate to make us look like u.. Lol.. Freakin get some mana.. So the first samoans melanesians.. And there aint a melanesian looking repuni samoan.. Lol.. Look at my avatar.. A samoan matai without ur negro genes
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No matter how many pics u show.. The fact is.. There r samoan royal families who married negro fitians and created.. The mele.. Poly look.. U like to see a samoan man.. Without negro fitian blood.. Lok at my avatar
Big lips and big noise nota fijian thing haha pigmy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
Curse this chunky faggort their not samoa of samoa real pure uso have wavy nappy afro hair fk you Chinese burnt toast.
lol.. Ping pong.. Think about it.. U wish samoans was as ugly as fitians.. Lol.. Look in my avatar.. Many samoans in the past.. Look like that.. But.. The maliteoas.. R mixed with ur negro blood.. Not pure poly.. They r what u call mixed

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Irish your a kai china in apia market lol :) don't hide it your not polynesian because they live in fiji and tonga the pure one ahaha
lol.. If fitians r pure polynesians.. Thats the day i will call myself samoan.. Cant have my people mistaken 4 a fiti.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Big lips and big noise nota fijian thing haha pigmy.
well i wasnt talking bout the indians.. U silly pigmy.. I just laugh.. Cause in the end of the day.. Even u know.. Looking like u is a curse

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No matter how many pics u show.. The fact is.. There r samoan royal families who married negro fitians and created.. The mele.. Poly look.. U like to see a samoan man.. Without negro fitian blood.. Lok at my avatar
You still choose to ignore facts lol.So you're telling me everyone in all of those pictures are chiefs? here's more evidence you can't deny:

http://www.samoa.co.uk/images/samoans-fishing...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://live.isitesoftware.co.nz/samoa2012/ima...

LOL you don't even know what the original samoans looked like.Go and educate yourself on your own history.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Apologies for the broken links, here are the missing links from the last post:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417638710/in/pool-4367839 3@N00/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417637909/sizes/o/in/set- 72157606334439922/
lol.. At the fitian pigmy.. U see fool.. I too if i want.. Show u pics of who i want.. U see in the end of the day.. The ones u see in my.. Avatar.. R samoans.. Who do not resemble.. The typical.. Mix fitian.. Look.. Meaning.. Pure samoan features
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a straight up phaggot. How the fck was I to know you're a female with a name "Ronnie"?
Plus you're ignorant as fck, punk. I don't wanna here that fck sheit you talking,...you either play the game or shaddup.
you can't educate anyone on here with that weaksauce, phaggot.
I'm grown,...you can't raise a grown man. Go teach sunday school or sumfing,...this is not for you, K, bitch?
Renegade, I'm not a faggot, nor a lezbo. I'm 100% female. I'm straight, I like men. Stop tryna make me out to be a dude in order to run away from the fact that you are disrespecting a woman. Though more common as a male nickname, "Ronnie" can be a female nickname too ya know!! Do you want me to prove to you that Imma a woman? You in Frisco? Gimme yo address, I will personally come knock on yo door and prove to you that Im all woman, plus woman enough to say what I said to you on here to yo face. I don't have to hide behind no computer to back my talk up. Gimme yo home address punk!! You say you grown, well muthafukka get grown!!

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. At the fitian pigmy.. U see fool.. I too if i want.. Show u pics of who i want.. U see in the end of the day.. The ones u see in my.. Avatar.. R samoans.. Who do not resemble.. The typical.. Mix fitian.. Look.. Meaning.. Pure samoan features
You are in denial lol.

There are no "pure" populations in the Eastern Pacific from which to sample genes and claim to reconstruct the original populations there. Second the fact is that populations from Melanesia, New Guinea and Fiji ARE KNOWN FOR A FACT to have been among the first people of the Eastern Pacific. All this nonsense about people coming from mainland Asia and getting on a hypersonic boat passing New Guinea and Melanesia in order to create a population UNRELATED to those of New Guinea and Melanesia is retarded. The original populations of the Eastern Pacific have features MOST CLOSELY resembling Fijians, some Melanesians and some New Guineans.

Use facts not opinion.I can't believe samoans don't know what their ancestors the original samoans looked like.We Fijians are your fathers samoans, face it.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You still choose to ignore facts lol.So you're telling me everyone in all of those pictures are chiefs? here's more evidence you can't deny:
http://www.samoa.co.uk/images/samoans-fishing...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://live.isitesoftware.co.nz/samoa2012/ima...
LOL you don't even know what the original samoans looked like.Go and educate yourself on your own history.
i do.. Look in my avatar.. U see.. I cant post as many as i wish.. But if u look at the samoan man in my avatar.. And look at the features of the easter man tattoo.. Then u get the idea.. Of the original poly man..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Renegade, I'm not a faggot, nor a lezbo. I'm 100% female. I'm straight, I like men. Stop tryna make me out to be a dude in order to run away from the fact that you are disrespecting a woman. Though more common as a male nickname, "Ronnie" can be a female nickname too ya know!! Do you want me to prove to you that Imma a woman? You in Frisco? Gimme yo address, I will personally come knock on yo door and prove to you that Im all woman, plus woman enough to say what I said to you on here to yo face. I don't have to hide behind no computer to back my talk up. Gimme yo home address punk!! You say you grown, well muthafukka get grown!!
i dont mind when negros swear.. I just wish my people.. Had more mana.. Like toa and many other posterz on here.. There r 1 or 2 rotten eggs in a dozen

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial lol.
There are no "pure" populations in the Eastern Pacific from which to sample genes and claim to reconstruct the original populations there. Second the fact is that populations from Melanesia, New Guinea and Fiji ARE KNOWN FOR A FACT to have been among the first people of the Eastern Pacific. All this nonsense about people coming from mainland Asia and getting on a hypersonic boat passing New Guinea and Melanesia in order to create a population UNRELATED to those of New Guinea and Melanesia is retarded. The original populations of the Eastern Pacific have features MOST CLOSELY resembling Fijians, some Melanesians and some New Guineans.
Use facts not opinion.I can't believe samoans don't know what their ancestors the original samoans looked like.We Fijians are your fathers samoans, face it.
lol.. Debunk this lie another time.. Buddy.. Dna tests.. Show.. Many polynesians without.. The melanesian trait.. Which is found only within tongans.. And two.. Ur legends say u come from africa.. Do we say we come from fiti.. Lol.. No so shud up.. If the katina brotherz or maria tutia or vitcor vito is the face of samoans.. R u mad.. R u trying to.. Brain wash me to think ur rupeni features r samoan.. Shud up self hater.. There is no such thing as a melanesian.. Looking samoan.. Good night.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i do.. Look in my avatar.. U see.. I cant post as many as i wish.. But if u look at the samoan man in my avatar.. And look at the features of the easter man tattoo.. Then u get the idea.. Of the original poly man..
Keep lying to yourself even when the facts that have been presented clearly support what I'm stating which is that modern samoans are heavily mixed with asians, europeans etc. hence why they look vastly different from your ancestors the original melenesian looking samoans.

Come back when you actually have an argument besides "look at the pic in my avatar that is a real samoan" LMFAO.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

This is probably why among the Pacific Islands the local traditions of Samoa have high reverence for the Kings of Fiji. OF course by any and all accounts these original Polynesians were very dark and almost indistinguishable from certain other Melanesian populations, physically, even if they carried more of the genes that made them "closer" to the East Asian migrants to the pacific. It is only after the arrival of Europeans over the last 500 years that they have again become more mixed and therefore much lighter than the populations in the rest of the Pacific. In fact, that is why some people claim that Polynesian means MIXED to begin with, whereas Melanesian means black or unmixed (or less affected by outsiders).

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Debunk this lie another time.. Buddy.. Dna tests.. Show.. Many polynesians without.. The melanesian trait.. Which is found only within tongans.. And two.. Ur legends say u come from africa.. Do we say we come from fiti.. Lol.. No so shud up.. If the katina brotherz or maria tutia or vitcor vito is the face of samoans.. R u mad.. R u trying to.. Brain wash me to think ur rupeni features r samoan.. Shud up self hater.. There is no such thing as a melanesian.. Looking samoan.. Good night.
Now what I said was that the closest people culturally and physically to the Samoans and Pacific Islanders are the people of Fiji. This is amply documented in oral histories, physical archaeology and cultural traditions. Almost all histories and studies of the spread of Polynesian people starts with Fiji. Fiji is considered a Melanesian Island. Therefore, the strong relationship between Fiji and polynesia makes any such nonsense about a separation between Polynesia and Melanesia strictly nonsense. What they are really saying is that there is genetic difference between highland people from New Guinea and the Eastern Pacific, but highland New Guinea is not all of Melanesia.

However, this genetic study DOES NOT SAMPLE FIJIANS. Right there you see a big giant gap in the picture which makes the accuracy of the study suspect. Why? Because Fiji is like "Nubia", the "missing link" between Egypt and the rest of Africa, so by leaving Fiji out, they can pretend to present a separation between the Eastern Pacific and the rest of the Pacific that does not exist in reality.

Look at this map of the people studied:

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/fetchObje...

Obviously, if ANY population is going to be closest to the people of Eastern Pacific it would be those of the Mid Pacific, like Fiji. So why did they not sample the people of Fiji?

Duh.

We all know the answer to that one.

But beyond all of that, the sample sizes and the fact that they focused on New Guinea, which they themselves admit is HIGHLY GENETICALLY DIVERSE to begin with makes this whole study questionable to say the least.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Debunk this lie another time.. Buddy.. Dna tests.. Show.. Many polynesians without.. The melanesian trait.. Which is found only within tongans.. And two.. Ur legends say u come from africa.. Do we say we come from fiti.. Lol.. No so shud up.. If the katina brotherz or maria tutia or vitcor vito is the face of samoans.. R u mad.. R u trying to.. Brain wash me to think ur rupeni features r samoan.. Shud up self hater.. There is no such thing as a melanesian.. Looking samoan.. Good night.
As well as other populations of Fiji have the CLOSEST PHYSICAL match to the original populations of Samoa and the rest of the eastern Pacific.

So what is Fiji on your genetic map? Where does it fit in? And that is precisely the point. It doesn't because people doing these studies don't WANT it to. They are REALLY trying to claim the Eastern Pacific as a "new race" of people UNRELATED to the aboriginal people of the rest of Asia who have been there for THOUSANDS of years. This includes New Guinea and Melanesia as well as other parts of South Asia.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Of course what this absurd tale doesn't say is that most of the people who hit the Eastern Pacific were primarily people with features like people from New Guinea, Melanesia and Fiji. And this is not to mention that much of the cultural traits came from there as well. It also does not mention that 5000 years ago that most of these people probably looked more like South Asian aboriginal types as opposed to modern North Asians. And lastly it doesn't take into account the fact that many modern Eastern Pacific populations are heavily mixed with people from East Asia, the Philippines and elsewhere. Therefore, what "pristine" populations did they sample? And not only that but the physical evidence of pottery and other items from the Lapita culture which gave rise to eastern Pacific culture was found first in Melanesia. All of which makes the idea of the original eastern pacific people being NOT closely related to their western brethren pure hokum.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Think for yourself. Stop being afraid to write what you believe based on the facts, instead of writing only what your European Masters have agreed upon Samoans.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>oh so u agree that u look like a fat looking fugly shrek.. Okay.. Lol.. 2ndly.. Cuss all u like.. That aint.. Fa a samoan.. Thats a try hard.. 3rdly.. Im mobile txting.. So deal with it.. My typing will always be in jargon.. In conclusion, samoans in nz.. And western samoa.. Still retain.. Our.. Pride.. In showing samoans as, happy friendly people.. Unlike u.. I only defend.. Never attack a poster.. If u find faults in me.. I find 10 more in u..
Fck u, self-righteous punk....You're so fking ignorant it's pathetic.

I will write as I wish,...you ain't nobody to lecture anyone, bitch. You try hard to appear wise or some sheit but you fail,...that's why anti=Samoan posters make fun of yo azz. Now you're flip-flopping and got your nose up in their azzes, punk.

And who gives a fck if you're mobile texting or whatever,...and by your use of the term,...you don't even know what the fck jargon is, stupid.

And finally,...don't play games with me tryna pit Samoa and Am.Samoan values against the other, punk. It won't shake my affection towards all my people. You're weak and a flake,...you fold under duress, hence your flip-flopping antics. You can claim real faa-Samoa all you want,...that's a cover for your flimsiness. For example: you had a problem with my rhetoric and language,...instead of addressing me directly,...you act like a bitch and drop hints to the anti=Samoan crowd. WTF is that? Did you think they would jump on your little red wagon and party with you? Pffft,...you're a dumb punk, bitch. Also, you subtly changed your tone after the chick from the aa forum kept wiping the floor with your face.

Finally, what do you mean, "I never attack posters",...punk bitch, you attacked me with no provocation,...but you did it like a bitch, bitch.

I can write and speak as well as anyone I've come accross on this silly forum if I wanted to. As far as I'm concerned, this is a casual format and expressions have ranged from spiritual to outright hateful, inflammed and disgusting innuendos. So wtf are you complaining about, bitch?
I haven't heard you chide any other posters on here berating and belittling others with their foul language and tacts, particularly Samoan haters.

You're not gonna get anywhere with me, jack. I have no respect for you or your opinion,...okay, bitch? And what's up with the fcking Irish shit?...are we supposed to be impressed or enamored with you cause' you claim to be part irish? Obviously, nobody gives a fck!
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Now now guys, where is the love? Lets redirect all that angry posting to the anti Samoans shall we?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,021 - 3,040 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) 1 hr Van Iakopo 25
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr Proud 1,771
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 4 hr Pulu 3
Original Polynesian language 7 hr forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 9 hr Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 17 hr fikibutu 36
samoan rugby players are useless Sat nbhgsa 12
•••
•••