Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>shud up.. Ya cussing puffing fool, lol why do u american samoans cuss so much.. Speak properly mate.. Try act samoan, fools like u giving us a bad name.. No im 95 percent samoan
First of all,...I'm grown,...I can cuss if I want to cause' I can. You're a hypocrite,...I've seen profanity in your comments.

"speak properly mate",...dude, you can barely string together a proper sentence. sheesh. Speaking proper english is not a prerequisite, idiot. Speak your mind and get the fck on.

"fools like you giving us a bad name".
Actually, it's morons like you who stalk people on the african american forum,...talking out of your azz,...that make the rest of us go,...Gawd I wish he'd shut up,...he's an idiot and so on.

Why you think I didn't say anything while SBW was dragging yo azz back and forth? That's right,...cause you're an idiot that made intelligent Samoans cringe. Some felt sorry for you,...I personally thought you were a total jackass and you deserved the flogging. In fairness,...I couldn't say sheit cause' she was essentially accurate while you were laughable. And yeah,...you made Samoans look bad.
Now you wanna deflect your humilition by saying american samoans make samoans look bad? You're only fooling youself.

Come back next year and re-read the entire thread named after you,...you will be shocked at how ignorant you are.

You wanna criticize my language,...go ahead,...I got some more for your weakazz sheit.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know how samoans r like in america.. But i was raised very.. Fa a samoan.. Meaning with honor. I use wisdom to defeat my enemies
Really,...you're naive and don't know the wolves you're coddling,...so do us both a favor and get out of my space.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to start this comment by saying Renegade, you really have no room to talk about Samoan Irish. I been figured out he isn't about Fa'a Samoa. You may not be a self-hater, but in my opionion, you're not a real Samoan man, let alone a man in general. You obviously have no respect for women because you disrespected me by calling me a female dog, but not in those words. I know that's not Fa'a Samoa. I 've met some very respectful Samoan men, Poly men in general, and they wouldn't think about calling a woman out of her name. In my opinion, those man are all the way Fa'a Samoa.
You up here claiming you a real Samoan brotha and you about Fa'a Samoa. So according to you, Fa'a Samoa is disrespecting women? Get outta here!! Samoan men who are Fa'a Samoa not only have the utmost respect for their Samoan sistas, but for other races and ethnicities as well. Renegade, you need to go back to your roots and learn more about Fa'a Samoa.
You sound like a straight up phaggot. How the fck was I to know you're a female with a name "Ronnie"?
Plus you're ignorant as fck, punk. I don't wanna here that fck sheit you talking,...you either play the game or shaddup.

you can't educate anyone on here with that weaksauce, phaggot.

I'm grown,...you can't raise a grown man. Go teach sunday school or sumfing,...this is not for you, K, bitch?
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter now did Mr. Sasa? Yeah, I'll tell you like I tell Renegade, since ya'll wanna call women bitches and shit, YO MAMA is a BITCH. Ya'll obviously don't respect ya'll female family members eitha, and ya'll mammies and pappies raised y'all wrong or ya wouldn't be saying half the negative shit ya'll on here saying. And you say fuck me? Naw boo, you aint man enough for me. I'm not go lie, I'm attracted to Polynesian men, yes, eve Samoan, because they all don't think alike. But I wouldn't want a man like you up in me. You don't even respect yourself and how the fuck you go respect a woman?
Second, you say I don't call Tongans out for dissing Samoans. Stupid ass fool, if ya go back and re-read what I said to Poly King (Um, I do believe he Tongan, right?), you would know that I call any self-hater out, no matter what race or ethnicity they are. I was just trying to say to your stupid ass also, that the pot can't talk about the kettle. So you and Poly King cannot talk about one another, so ya'll might as well get along. I'm Moorish American (descendant of Morocco, born in America), and its just like me talking down on a Jamaican brotha or sista, yet they're just like Moorish Americans, of African heritage. All Im tryna say is that Tongans can't talk about Samoans vice versa. So I don't know what your ignorant ass getting all uppity about.
Third, yeah I know this is a Samoan forum and I'm not Samoan, but who says I can't post anything on here, you? You don't own this forum, and I will post anything on here that I please, same goes with the Tongan forum. I'm not a racist and I'm not posting anything racist, so WTF is your problem? Is the truth too hard to hear? I'm not telling you not to go to the African American forum or any other forum for that matter to post anything now am I? So you can gone with the dumb shit, for real. And yo as the one a joke.
Fck you, Bitch. Tell somebody who gives a fck cause you're a lying hypocrite piece of sheit. Every word you preach is bullsheit to me because of the source,...you, phaggot.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter now did Mr. Sasa? Yeah, I'll tell you like I tell Renegade, since ya'll wanna call women bitches and shit, YO MAMA is a BITCH. Ya'll obviously don't respect ya'll female family members eitha, and ya'll mammies and pappies raised y'all wrong or ya wouldn't be saying half the negative shit ya'll on here saying. And you say fuck me? Naw boo, you aint man enough for me. I'm not go lie, I'm attracted to Polynesian men, yes, eve Samoan, because they all don't think alike. But I wouldn't want a man like you up in me. You don't even respect yourself and how the fuck you go respect a woman?
Second, you say I don't call Tongans out for dissing Samoans. Stupid ass fool, if ya go back and re-read what I said to Poly King (Um, I do believe he Tongan, right?), you would know that I call any self-hater out, no matter what race or ethnicity they are. I was just trying to say to your stupid ass also, that the pot can't talk about the kettle. So you and Poly King cannot talk about one another, so ya'll might as well get along. I'm Moorish American (descendant of Morocco, born in America), and its just like me talking down on a Jamaican brotha or sista, yet they're just like Moorish Americans, of African heritage. All Im tryna say is that Tongans can't talk about Samoans vice versa. So I don't know what your ignorant ass getting all uppity about.
Third, yeah I know this is a Samoan forum and I'm not Samoan, but who says I can't post anything on here, you? You don't own this forum, and I will post anything on here that I please, same goes with the Tongan forum. I'm not a racist and I'm not posting anything racist, so WTF is your problem? Is the truth too hard to hear? I'm not telling you not to go to the African American forum or any other forum for that matter to post anything now am I? So you can gone with the dumb shit, for real. And yo as the one a joke.

LMFAO.Sasa getting owned constantly.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you, Bitch. Tell somebody who gives a fck cause you're a lying hypocrite piece of sheit. Every word you preach is bullsheit to me because of the source,...you, phaggot.
The truth hurts doesn't it? lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are prejudice against other minorities, which are all of the same race, which I've said a few times already. So basically, you are self-hating and hating your own race, maybe not hating your own ethnicity (which so you say, you're part Samoan), but your own race. I don't know why fools think race and ethnicity have the same meaning...SMH.
ronnie.. R u male or female.. Anyway.. What do u mean by race.. My ethnicity.. Is samoan.. My race or people i belong to is the polynesian race.. Not melanesia.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Really,...you're naive and don't know the wolves you're coddling,...so do us both a favor and get out of my space.
why.. I fear no one.. Cussing is the deflection or weakness.. Which one restorts to.. If a.. U r not intelligent and b.. Not funny..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
ronnie.. Now now.. See u mad.. Cause u dont know the history behind.. Tonga and samoa.. So the hatered has got to do.. With the oral stories of both islands contrating one another.. 2ndly.. Understand.. That samoans belief systems is that we r.. The birth of polynesia.. And no white or black or green man is gonna change that. And lastly.. Dont take what i or other samoan posters say here to heart.. A lot of samoan men r into african or aa woman.. So attraction differs from each individual.. Understand my.. Pov.. That the original samoan man.. Was not mixed.. He.. Looked, just like a polynesian man

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all,...I'm grown,...I can cuss if I want to cause' I can. You're a hypocrite,...I've seen profanity in your comments.
"speak properly mate",...dude, you can barely string together a proper sentence. sheesh. Speaking proper english is not a prerequisite, idiot. Speak your mind and get the fck on.
"fools like you giving us a bad name".
Actually, it's morons like you who stalk people on the african american forum,...talking out of your azz,...that make the rest of us go,...Gawd I wish he'd shut up,...he's an idiot and so on.
Why you think I didn't say anything while SBW was dragging yo azz back and forth? That's right,...cause you're an idiot that made intelligent Samoans cringe. Some felt sorry for you,...I personally thought you were a total jackass and you deserved the flogging. In fairness,...I couldn't say sheit cause' she was essentially accurate while you were laughable. And yeah,...you made Samoans look bad.
Now you wanna deflect your humilition by saying american samoans make samoans look bad? You're only fooling youself.
Come back next year and re-read the entire thread named after you,...you will be shocked at how ignorant you are.
You wanna criticize my language,...go ahead,...I got some more for your weakazz sheit.
oh so u agree that u look like a fat looking fugly shrek.. Okay.. Lol.. 2ndly.. Cuss all u like.. That aint.. Fa a samoan.. Thats a try hard.. 3rdly.. Im mobile txting.. So deal with it.. My typing will always be in jargon.. In conclusion, samoans in nz.. And western samoa.. Still retain.. Our.. Pride.. In showing samoans as, happy friendly people.. Unlike u.. I only defend.. Never attack a poster.. If u find faults in me.. I find 10 more in u..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts doesn't it? lol
well ronnie did admit she attracted to samoan men.. So no.. Not really.. Lol. But why u fitians always laughing ur f..ugly heads off.. Man.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ronnie.. Now now.. See u mad.. Cause u dont know the history behind.. Tonga and samoa.. So the hatered has got to do.. With the oral stories of both islands contrating one another.. 2ndly.. Understand.. That samoans belief systems is that we r.. The birth of polynesia.. And no white or black or green man is gonna change that. And lastly.. Dont take what i or other samoan posters say here to heart.. A lot of samoan men r into african or aa woman.. So attraction differs from each individual.. Understand my.. Pov.. That the original samoan man.. Was not mixed.. He.. Looked, just like a polynesian man
"Understand my.. Pov.. That the original samoan man.. Was not mixed.. He.. Looked, just like a polynesian man"

Original samoans:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417637909/sizes/o/in/set- 72157606334439922/

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3135/270102685...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417638710/in/pool-4367839 3@N00/

High Chief Mauga Manuma of Pago Pago Samoa 1885:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uofdlibrary/3627...

Portrait of two men, High Chief Tupua Tamasese Titiamaea (1830-1891) and his "Tulafale" Talking Chief:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uofdlibrary/3627...

The original Samoans were not mongoloids. They were closely related to people from Fiji and elsewhere in the pacific who were tropically adapted people. These people no longer exist in the same exact form as 500 years ago. Therefore any claims of mainland Asian Mongoloid ancestry are more likely due to the mixed heritage of many Islands more than anything else. And the number one reason is because ancient South Asians and Pacific Islanders were not descended from Mongolians.

Many of these recent genetic studies are bogus in trying to disconnect the original people of the Eastern Pacific from the Western "melanesian" islands. Not only are the people in the early photos from these Islands not "mongoloid" but they are closest in physical features to people from New Guinea, Fiji and other places in Melanesia. Hence, it is obvious they cannot be a "separate" population.

Learn your real history samoans.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Apologies for the broken links, here are the missing links from the last post:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417638710/in/pool-4367839 3@N00/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15693951 @N00/417637909/sizes/o/in/set- 72157606334439922/

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

For some strange reason it won't let me post certain links but just copy & paste the link into your browser and look at the photos.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Curse this chunky faggort their not samoa of samoa real pure uso have wavy nappy afro hair fk you Chinese burnt toast.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please stop acting like Caucauans don't cuss? Because quite frankly, many of them do and are worser than Africans when doing it.
The samoan from usa are pure look at their fking hair they apes you talking to are fking Western Samoa their Chinese burnt toast their not pure their in fact chinky small short trying to be pure samoan like the one in usa.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>well ronnie did admit she attracted to samoan men.. So no.. Not really.. Lol. But why u fitians always laughing ur f..ugly heads off.. Man.
Because you western samoan are the biggest fakers we ever married lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/ 188/417637909_1c67d2e65e.jpg
lol.. No matter how many pics u show.. The fact is.. There r samoan royal families who married negro fitians and created.. The mele.. Poly look.. U like to see a samoan man.. Without negro fitian blood.. Lok at my avatar
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ronnie.. R u male or female.. Anyway.. What do u mean by race.. My ethnicity.. Is samoan.. My race or people i belong to is the polynesian race.. Not melanesia.
Irish your a kai china in apia market lol :) don't hide it your not polynesian because they live in fiji and tonga the pure one ahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 1 hr SEARIDER 78
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 4 hr jestr 705
why are Tongans such ugly mofos!!!!! (Nov '12) 8 hr TONGA_USO 133
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 14 hr tongangodz 6
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Thu tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Thu Mr T 704
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 23 Proud 1,773
•••
•••