jake steed

United States

#3384 May 27, 2013
Cinnamon Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jake... I'll whisper in your ear, "Jake, you feel so good". You will begin running your manly long fingers through my soft, silky, curly African hair, making your way down to caress my tender neck. Down from my neck you will go, caressing my soft back. You will make your way down towards my waist, then you will take those sexy, manly hands and move towards my hips, and finally, to my big, yet tender apple bottom. Your big hands will begin gently caressing my apple bottom. While you are caressing my apple bottom, your loins will begin building up a fire. You will begin your sexy breathing. I will moan, "Oh Jake sexy, don't stop."
mmm damn. grabbin that big apple bottom caressing your booty hard. seperating your checks. sliding my fingers inside your wet juicy fat black p-ssy. then sliding my fingers inside my mouth tasting your juices.. then pushing it inside your mouth.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3385 May 27, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!! See, that's how ignorant you are. Look imbecile; there are only 3 races, Asiatic and European, and the human race. The only thing the term "Asitatic" has to do with someone of Oriental heritage is the the Oriental heritage or a part of the Asiatic race, just as Polyneisans, Latinos, Middle Easterns, and Africans are. You apparently seem to know history so much, yet, can't comprehend anything I tell you about it.
As far as posting a pic of what a full-blooded Samoan woman looks like, I think Fijian Warrior beat me to it.
Oh sheit,...."there are only 3 races",...bitch says who?...slept thru class, didn't you, Ronnie ron,...idiot.
Re-read the rest of your post, idiot,...you're fcking drunk,...Ahahhhahaha....cheers ! Happy Memorial Day,..LOSER! Ahahahahaha!
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3386 May 27, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you asked, here are some pics of some beautiful African women in all complexions:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MSRllKB2MPQ/UK2aVTG...
http://api.ning.com/files/YV8Q6Js1C623Ic6RcK8... *ge/BAW10.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xFX_mJ8e_tc/UK2aWBi...
http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-ten-se...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MSRllKB2MPQ/UK2aVTG...
You see, that's the beauty of the African heritage. We come in all complexions of the globe and don't have to be mixed with anything :)
Ahahahahaha! No offense against the beautiful ladies,...but, your brain test is now over...conclusion,......you're stunted but have 3rd grade potential. Ahahahahaha!
Cinnamon Eyes

San Francisco, CA

#3387 May 27, 2013
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>mmm damn. grabbin that big apple bottom caressing your booty hard. seperating your checks. sliding my fingers inside your wet juicy fat black p-ssy. then sliding my fingers inside my mouth tasting your juices.. then pushing it inside your mouth.
Jake, how does the juices of my big, beautiful, scrumptious, tomato taste? I bet you like "Mmmm, tasty Cinnamon baby", aint you Jake babe? Now you taking your finger, gently rubbing my clitt. Now your big juicy lips making they way down my tomato hole.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3388 May 27, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sheit,...."there are only 3 races",...bitch says who?...slept thru class, didn't you, Ronnie ron,...idiot.
Re-read the rest of your post, idiot,...you're fcking drunk,...Ahahhhahaha....cheers ! Happy Memorial Day,..LOSER! Ahahahahaha!
Oh so you're on the same level as Samoan Irish and Poly King, huh? I thought you were a minority who had some brains, but I guess you're just another ignorant, self-hating minority, believing what the European taught you. How do I know there's only 3 races? I was taught so, and not in school from the books that Europeans wrote.

You, Samoan Irish, and Poly King just keep on living in ya'll fantasy world. The truth is the truth. Get the fukk outta here and keep believing what the European tell you. BTW, you're the one who's a LOSER, and yo Mama's a BIETCH. Happy Memorial day to you too, IDIOT!! HA HA HA!!
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3390 May 27, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you're on the same level as Samoan Irish and Poly King, huh? I thought you were a minority who had some brains, but I guess you're just another ignorant, self-hating minority, believing what the European taught you. How do I know there's only 3 races? I was taught so, and not in school from the books that Europeans wrote.
You, Samoan Irish, and Poly King just keep on living in ya'll fantasy world. The truth is the truth. Get the fukk outta here and keep believing what the European tell you. BTW, you're the one who's a LOSER, and yo Mama's a BIETCH. Happy Memorial day to you too, IDIOT!! HA HA HA!!
Ahahahahaha! You were taught so? Ahahahahaha! I don't think I'm gonna waste my time fcking wit' you. You're too far out there.

Years of drug abuse will do that to your brain, you know? Please get some help,...you sound like a decent fella,...don't make a bigger fool of yourself, okay my friend? Ahahahhaha!
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3391 May 28, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha! You were taught so? Ahahahahaha! I don't think I'm gonna waste my time fcking wit' you. You're too far out there.
Years of drug abuse will do that to your brain, you know? Please get some help,...you sound like a decent fella,...don't make a bigger fool of yourself, okay my friend? Ahahahhaha!
Yeah, I should stop giving yo Mama all my supply and maybe I will have more drugs left.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#3392 May 28, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!! I see you aint got nothing to
say about the beautiful African sistas I posted.
Samoan Irish, face it. You are nothing but a confused human. Sounds like you don't like your own people, sounds like you are jealous of Africans, and quite frankly, you sound more like a racist European than a Samoan, because the majority of Samoans don't think like you, and if they do, they are brainwashed, and not only make the Polynesian heritage look bad, but they make all minorities look bad. I don't like self-hating minorities. You just need to get off of here and go waddle in your own misery.
This sums it up^

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3393 May 28, 2013
I dont know.. But how come samoans from america try and act like niccas.. No offence but.. Nz samoans and western samoans seem to have retain our fa a samoan values.. Please.. Try hards.. No matter how hard u try to sound black.. Real samoans just think u sound very stupid..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3394 May 28, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!! I see you aint got nothing to
say about the beautiful African sistas I posted.
Samoan Irish, face it. You are nothing but a confused human. Sounds like you don't like your own people, sounds like you are jealous of Africans, and quite frankly, you sound more like a racist European than a Samoan, because the majority of Samoans don't think like you, and if they do, they are brainwashed, and not only make the Polynesian heritage look bad, but they make all minorities look bad. I don't like self-hating minorities. You just need to get off of here and go waddle in your own misery.
excuse me.. Self hate.. Is hating ur own race.. Im not part of africa or melanesia.. So where the self hate.. Thing is.. U cant tell a samoan.. Who or what he is.. Or what to believe.. If we believe.. We r the birth of polynesia. 2nd point.. No im not rasict but.. Misunderstood.. I believe there is the african beauty.. And there is the beauty of polynesians.. But differ due to genetically of different people. Lastly.. Samoans r not brainwash by europeans.. But like whites.. We have define the beauty of the polynesian woman.. And never say.. She is mix with a fiti.. Thats a blantant lie.. If so.. Trust me.. U can tell.. Example.. The katina brotherz.. Like me.. Christan.. And look wise.. Full blooded.. Samoan polynesian.. Meaning a polynesian egg and sperm... Can only procreate that look

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3395 May 28, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad again, I didn't realize you posted something about the beautiful African sistas I posted, and why are you keep saying Africans got black skin? We don't have black skin DAMN IT!! Minorities in general don't have black skin DAMN IT!!
whats wrong with black skin.. If i was a bm.. I would want nothing else but a very dark skin woman.. To procreate my genes

Auckland, New Zealand

#3396 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
I dont know.. But how come samoans from america try and act like niccas.. No offence but.. Nz samoans and western samoans seem to have retain our fa a samoan values.. Please.. Try hards.. No matter how hard u try to sound black.. Real samoans just think u sound very stupid..
Because samoans want to be like us blacks, simple.The samoans in NZ all act like wannabe blacks as well.Samoans are known for copying/imitating things so it really shouldn't come as a surprise lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3397 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with black skin.. If i was a bm.. I would want nothing else but a very dark skin woman.. To procreate my genes
Cough cough you are one lol I'm white wigga fijian ahahahaha
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3398 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me.. Self hate.. Is hating ur own race.. Im not part of africa or melanesia.. So where the self hate.. Thing is.. U cant tell a samoan.. Who or what he is.. Or what to believe.. If we believe.. We r the birth of polynesia. 2nd point.. No im not rasict but.. Misunderstood.. I believe there is the african beauty.. And there is the beauty of polynesians.. But differ due to genetically of different people. Lastly.. Samoans r not brainwash by europeans.. But like whites.. We have define the beauty of the polynesian woman.. And never say.. She is mix with a fiti.. Thats a blantant lie.. If so.. Trust me.. U can tell.. Example.. The katina brotherz.. Like me.. Christan.. And look wise.. Full blooded.. Samoan polynesian.. Meaning a polynesian egg and sperm... Can only procreate that look
Birth of polynesia thats fiji stop trying to still our tittle ape and tonga is the cradel ahahahah your known to be the heart of pale of doggy shit ahahahahah

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3399 May 28, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth of polynesia thats fiji stop trying to still our tittle ape and tonga is the cradel ahahahah your known to be the heart of pale of doggy shit ahahahahah
lol.. When u fitis gonna make up ur minds r u ayrans or polynesians ha ha ha ha.. I guess a african looking ones r ur slaves..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3400 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Because samoans want to be like us blacks, simple.The samoans in NZ all act like wannabe blacks as well.Samoans are known for copying/imitating things so it really shouldn't come as a surprise lol
lol.. Can u fitis make up ur minds.. So r u indians or aa now ha ha ha ha

Auckland, New Zealand

#3401 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Can u fitis make up ur minds.. So r u indians or aa now ha ha ha ha
Don't be angry at the truth lol samoans are just wannabe blacks everybody knows this.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3402 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be angry at the truth lol samoans are just wannabe blacks everybody knows this.
no.. Not in samoa.. U start up a gang.. Ur b kicked out to fiti.. Plus samoans love white music too.. Country.. Richard parker.. The samoan elvis.. I think everybody want that hip hop lifesytle.. Dont mean u wanna look fitian.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#3403 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Not in samoa.. U start up a gang.. Ur b kicked out to fiti.. Plus samoans love white music too.. Country.. Richard parker.. The samoan elvis.. I think everybody want that hip hop lifesytle.. Dont mean u wanna look fitian.. Lol
Still in denial lol the proof is in the pudding mate and samoans are known as wannabe blacks wherever they reside.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3404 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in denial lol the proof is in the pudding mate and samoans are known as wannabe blacks wherever they reside.
no.. In samoa.. All i see r samoans acting samoan.. I was talking bout looking fiti.. Do samoans really wanna look like a black fiti.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 6 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 21 hr Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web