Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#3343 May 27, 2013
This is what samoan girls really look like:

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2...

Beautiful isn't it?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3344 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even make a coherent sentence lol go back to being ashamed of samoan physical traits.
who.. Jerome kaino, sonny fai, troy palulamu or manti teo.. By the way.. They all won awards.. 4 being the best in there position.. What about fitian men.. Can u name me.. 5 full blooded 1s id admire to look like.. Please

Auckland, New Zealand

#3345 May 27, 2013
Another samoan "Beauty"

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090819/sam...

Such beautiful women lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3346 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Another samoan "Beauty"
http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090819/sam...
Such beautiful women lol
ha ha ha.. If u a negro.. The only samoan chicks u dig r my aunties.. Lol.. Keep looking.. Post my grandma.. Or a handicap.. But 1 thing a fiti can never do.. Post a full blooded pretty fitian woman, or man.. How sad.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#3347 May 27, 2013
Sorry but we are not the ones going around bragging about how beautiful we think we are unlike you samoans lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3348 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Sorry but we are not the ones going around bragging about how beautiful we think we are unlike you samoans lol
buddy.. Again.. U cant post 5 full blooded fitians can u.. I could leave out mixed samoans like.. Dawyne johnson, sonny bill willams and tim cahill.. And still post good looking.. Full blood polynesian samoan.. What about u.. Shud up mate.. Ur say ugly cause u r.. Bye.. Dont mess with us.. Lol.. U no warrior.. More pigmy.. In stature.

Auckland, New Zealand

#3349 May 27, 2013
I'm now convinced you cannot understand english properly that's why your replies never seem to make sense or stay on topic.We Fijians are very secure in our physical appearance therefore feel no need to go around trying to prove how good looking we are unlike you samoans who are insecure about your looks and have a terrible inferiority complex towards other pacific islanders achievements that are far greater then your own.

Samoans=Delusions of grandeur.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3350 May 27, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>please do.. Asiatic.. Means.. Feminine features.. Unlike fitians.. Very rough..
WRONG!! See, that's how ignorant you are. Look imbecile; there are only 3 races, Asiatic and European, and the human race. The only thing the term "Asitatic" has to do with someone of Oriental heritage is the the Oriental heritage or a part of the Asiatic race, just as Polyneisans, Latinos, Middle Easterns, and Africans are. You apparently seem to know history so much, yet, can't comprehend anything I tell you about it.

As far as posting a pic of what a full-blooded Samoan woman looks like, I think Fijian Warrior beat me to it.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3351 May 27, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>why is it a bad word.. I call white people.. Europeans, or black people.. Negro.. Or fitians.. Negritos..
Yes, it is a bad word to refer it to a human beings natural skin complexion. How many times do I have to tell your ignorant self? AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACK, EUROPEANS ARE NOT WHITE. Get it trough that thing in your head you call a brain!!
jake steed

United States

#3352 May 27, 2013
Cinnamon Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh Jake, you got room for one more? ;)
alway bby. ill push you up against the wall and dip inside you. while watching your beatiful eyes grow wider..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3353 May 27, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!! See, that's how ignorant you are. Look imbecile; there are only 3 races, Asiatic and European, and the human race. The only thing the term "Asitatic" has to do with someone of Oriental heritage is the the Oriental heritage or a part of the Asiatic race, just as Polyneisans, Latinos, Middle Easterns, and Africans are. You apparently seem to know history so much, yet, can't comprehend anything I tell you about it.
As far as posting a pic of what a full-blooded Samoan woman looks like, I think Fijian Warrior beat me to it.
lol.. Again.. U cant post a pretty fitian... Think about.. Even whites judge mix blacks as ugly.. Thing is.. I can post beautiful pure samoan woman.. U cant.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3354 May 27, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a bad word to refer it to a human beings natural skin complexion. How many times do I have to tell your ignorant self? AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACK, EUROPEANS ARE NOT WHITE. Get it trough that thing in your head you call a brain!!
do u like to see how dark people can get in my avatar.. Lol.. What color r albinos

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3355 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I'm now convinced you cannot understand english properly that's why your replies never seem to make sense or stay on topic.We Fijians are very secure in our physical appearance therefore feel no need to go around trying to prove how good looking we are unlike you samoans who are insecure about your looks and have a terrible inferiority complex towards other pacific islanders achievements that are far greater then your own.
Samoans=Delusions of grandeur.
lol.. Really.. 5 most noteable samoans.. Jason mamoa, dawyne johnson, troy palulamu, sonny bill willams, ray sefo and david tua.. What bout fiti.. Lol mate.. U cant post 5 attractive pure blooded fitians can u.. Ha ha ha.. Those girls r what u say in fiti.. Pretty woman.. Ha ha ha ha.. Cause they be afakasi..

Auckland, New Zealand

#3356 May 27, 2013
You are a functioning retard.Seriously these samoans are so dumb it's funny.He doesn't even realise when he's being made fun of lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#3357 May 27, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Really.. 5 most noteable samoans.. Jason mamoa, dawyne johnson, troy palulamu, sonny bill willams, ray sefo and david tua.. What bout fiti.. Lol mate.. U cant post 5 attractive pure blooded fitians can u.. Ha ha ha.. Those girls r what u say in fiti.. Pretty woman.. Ha ha ha ha.. Cause they be afakasi..
All this talk and you list names that are half-castes lmfao a samoan in a debate will always destroy his own argument and this proved it once again.Continue embarrassing yourself...

Auckland, New Zealand

#3358 May 27, 2013
Jason Mamoa-His father is of Native Hawaiian descent, while his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.

This dumbass is now claiming other races as samoans lol once again you've made yourself look like a fool and revealed the true deceiving nature of a samoan.

Auckland, New Zealand

#3359 May 27, 2013
Dwayne Johnson-His father is of Black Nova Scotian (Canadian) origin, and his mother is of Samoan heritage.

So now a black man is considered attractive by samoans? ROFL only when it suits your argument aye?

Auckland, New Zealand

#3361 May 27, 2013
Sonny Bill Williams-Clearly looks like a European.You have to use half bloods as the standard because full blooded samoans are ugly lol.You are getting boring now...zzzz.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3362 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
All this talk and you list names that are half-castes lmfao a samoan in a debate will always destroy his own argument and this proved it once again.Continue embarrassing yourself...
why u laughing ur.. F..ugly head off.. Read what i typed.. Noteable.. Household name samoans.. Troy palulamu and david tua r not afakasi.. Duh.. Ray sefo... Not sure.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3363 May 27, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Sonny Bill Williams-Clearly looks like a European.You have to use half bloods as the standard because full blooded samoans are ugly lol.You are getting boring now...zzzz.
buddy.. He is what u call.. A afakasi looking samoan.. Secondly when did i use sbw.. As example of full blooded samoan.. Do u want examples of ugly mix samoan fitis.. So u understand how they look diff.. Fröm full ones..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa 7 hr apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sun jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) Sat AIGA 28
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sep 13 Hosanna 1,796
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sep 12 Tua Tua isa foa 838
Which island is suited to be a capital of Tokelau? (Jan '10) Sep 12 Tui Micronesia 17
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••