SamoanIrish make's Samoan's look bad.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 146)

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3323
May 26, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>im living in samoa.. Lol.. Believe me.. The woman look finer.. Yeah u get ur big ones.. But they married so i really dönt care.. As for really dark.. No.. Men r due to sun expourse.. But most times they be mix with solomon island blood..
You can lie and say whatever you want. Samoans can get real dark and are real dark compared to South East and East Asiatic peoples. And this is do as you admitted to Mele admixture. Ancient Mele admixture. The woman you posted looks like a middle easterner chick.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3324
May 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes. Samoans are brown to dark skinned. The light skinned ones are usually because they are mixed or from a biracial situation...
But one thing we can all agree on... Samoans are fat and hideous! LOL lmao
LMFAO :)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3325
May 26, 2013
 
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are absolutly right, the Catholic religion truly does belong to Europeans. I can go on with the truth behind religions, but I'm sure that others, including yourself, will disagree with and try to contradict me, so I'm not going to even go on discussing religion.
I understand that you don't want to abandon your so-called European roots, but truth be told, you look nothing like a European. Even if I hadn't seen your previous avatar, you could not possibly walk up to me and tell me that you have even a 1/2 drop of European blood in you and expect me to believe it. We are living in a society where people see people as the race or ethnicity they look like, whether a person tries to convince them to believe otherwise or not.
As far as the female in your avatar, IMHO, she look like she can pass as a Middle Eastern or a Latin woman, not Polynesian. Now don't get me wrong, I have seen many Polys who look like they could pass for Middle Eastern or even Latin (though I am always able to tell they are Polynesian), but the female in your avatar just doesn't strike me as being Polynesian. Now perhaps she is, I don't know what ethnicity her parents are. Besides looking at someone, knowing the ethncity or race of their parents helps in determing that person's ethncity or racial background.
As for you Mr. Samoan Irish, you look straight up Samoan.
lol.. Post a pic.. Of what a polynesian woman look.. Like.. Brown skin, asiatic features.. Striaght to wavy hair.. The original polynesia understand.. Not a mix black mutt..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3326
May 26, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you're an id8t and you failed to comprehend what that person posted. Even White people don't have white skin. They actually have a red tint to their skin. Blacks like Will Smith, Ice Cube and Wesley snipes don't have black skin but just dark brown. smh.
u like some examples in my avatar.. How dark or white get.. Lol.. Do dare.. Samoans r brown.. R u color blind.. Have u seen brown or white or black paint.. They not the same.. R u really this stupid

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3327
May 26, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG again. You sound d*mb. Even the human race is older than 30ky years proven by simple Genetic testing.
sbw try learn.. The biological eve.. Dna in every man is only 10 thousand to 6000 yearz old.. Im not gonna debate.. How dumb evalulies is.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3328
May 26, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are nasty towards dark skin Samoans so whats the difference? I talk about black men not because they are black but because of their attitudes and negative destructive behavior. You talk bad about all dark skin people.
nope u r.. But.. Sbw.. Why do i worry what blacks think when i aint black.. I think u need to see.. Blacks whether they fiti or aa or somalian.. Wish they look like latinos while samoans desire to look.. Polynesian.. How can i hate what my sperm made.. Lol.. Thats such a black thing to do
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3329
May 26, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Post a pic.. Of what a polynesian woman look.. Like.. Brown skin, asiatic features.. Striaght to wavy hair.. The original polynesia understand.. Not a mix black mutt..
If you are disagreeing with what I said about ya girl in your av pic, I never said she wasn't a full-blooded Poly. You must didn't read all of my post, but whatever. Anywayz, I could definately post a pic of what a true Polynesian woman look like, but answer this for me; What does the term "Asiatic" mean to you?
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3330
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SEXYBLACKWOMAN lets cut to it. i want that big black booty of yours clappin when you sit down on my lap.. all this arguing makes me want to rip your clothes off bby=)
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3331
May 26, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Dna in every man is only 10 thousand to 6000 yearz old.. Im not gonna debate.. How dumb evalulies is.
No, you are absolutely wrong. European DNA is only 6000 years old. Non-European DNA is much, much older older. It's a fact.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3332
May 26, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nope u r.. But.. Sbw.. Why do i worry what blacks think when i aint black.. I think u need to see.. Blacks whether they fiti or aa or somalian.. Wish they look like latinos while samoans desire to look.. Polynesian.. How can i hate what my sperm made.. Lol.. Thats such a black thing to do
You sure love using that word "Black" a lot, don't you?
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3333
May 26, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Polyqueer is a delusional moron, don't bother tryna extract any logic out of that fat azz skinny brain bitch. lol.
Renegade, try to ease up on Poly Wanna Be King a little, it's not his fault he has an IQ below zero... LMAO!!
Cinnamon Eyes

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3334
May 26, 2013
 
jake steed wrote:
SEXYBLACKWOMAN lets cut to it. i want that big black booty of yours clappin when you sit down on my lap.. all this arguing makes me want to rip your clothes off bby=)
Ooooh Jake, you got room for one more? ;)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3335
May 26, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Post a pic.. Of what a polynesian woman look.. Like.. Brown skin, asiatic features.. Striaght to wavy hair.. The original polynesia understand.. Not a mix black mutt..
well most Samoans look like mix black mutts... Only thing is... they could be the most hideous and ferocious of burnt mutts... The nose w/out a bridge, the flat blob of clay facial features, the thick sideburns on Samoan women, and the penguin wobble..

this is unique to Samoa. We should call you the Burnt Poly Penguins... lmao ahahahaha

"What would you do- ooh, ooh... For a klondike bar" lmao hahaha

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3336
May 27, 2013
 
LMFAO at the samoans still trying to save face in here because of the way the look.Anyone who thinks samoans are beautiful looking people either are 1-Dumb or 2.A samoan.Samoans are known to be the ugliest Polynesians but also the most arrogant, hence why they are pulling out every excuse under the sun to make out they look asian or caucasian lol it's pathetic that you samoans want to look like anything except for a samoan.

The slave mentality is still strong amongst samoans.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3337
May 27, 2013
 
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
LMFAO at the samoans still trying to save face in here because of the way the look.Anyone who thinks samoans are beautiful looking people either are 1-Dumb or 2.A samoan.Samoans are known to be the ugliest Polynesians but also the most arrogant, hence why they are pulling out every excuse under the sun to make out they look asian or caucasian lol it's pathetic that you samoans want to look like anything except for a samoan.
The slave mentality is still strong amongst samoans.
okay.. Rupeni cau cau lol.. Like u worry what a pigmy warrior has to say.. Not like u can show 5 full blooded.. Fitians that woman would drool over huh.. Lol.. Thats ugly.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3338
May 27, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>well most Samoans look like mix black mutts... Only thing is... they could be the most hideous and ferocious of burnt mutts... The nose w/out a bridge, the flat blob of clay facial features, the thick sideburns on Samoan women, and the penguin wobble..
this is unique to Samoa. We should call you the Burnt Poly Penguins... lmao ahahahaha
"What would you do- ooh, ooh... For a klondike bar" lmao hahaha
pk.. Stop making fun of tongans, lol.. Not there fault 4 looking like fat fitians.. Ha ha ha ha.. Dude sounds like james johnson.. Hes half aa and samoan.. Not his fault 4 looking like a fitian.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3339
May 27, 2013
 
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are disagreeing with what I said about ya girl in your av pic, I never said she wasn't a full-blooded Poly. You must didn't read all of my post, but whatever. Anywayz, I could definately post a pic of what a true Polynesian woman look like, but answer this for me; What does the term "Asiatic" mean to you?
please do.. Asiatic.. Means.. Feminine features.. Unlike fitians.. Very rough.. So polynesians.. By white settlerz saw polynesians as a beautiful race if not.. Then we be called melanesia.. Meaning black islanderz. U see no matter what.. A blamoan, is not a pure samoan.. Jerome ropati, david lemi, manti teo and sonny fai.. R not mixed negro like feature.. Ocsar kinghtly is.. And has.. Solomon island.. Blood.. They look just like fitians

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3340
May 27, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>okay.. Rupeni cau cau lol.. Like u worry what a pigmy warrior has to say.. Not like u can show 5 full blooded.. Fitians that woman would drool over huh.. Lol.. Thats ugly.
You can't even make a coherent sentence lol go back to being ashamed of samoan physical traits.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3341
May 27, 2013
 
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure love using that word "Black" a lot, don't you?
why is it a bad word.. I call white people.. Europeans, or black people.. Negro.. Or fitians.. Negritos..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3342
May 27, 2013
 
Please can u negros refrain from cussing.. Samoans r very moral and wise people.. Kavafarmer.. 90 percent of fitian men look like samuel l jackson.. So.. U dont need to prove to ur light brown, polynesian brethens.. How much of a nicca u r.. Lol.. Im sorry 4 acting.. Very fa a samoan.. Dont mean im tryna act white.. It what civilzed people do.. God bless.. Good night

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 5 hr vcgf 105
Original Polynesian language 9 hr WTF 114
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 14 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••