“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3303 May 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nah.. I get along with any race till they cross that line.. Then.. As all men.. Has the right to defend.. What he believes in.. 1 thing whites or blacks do.. Tell samoans.. What or where we come from.. The only thing i rep is.. Polynesia.. Which as my ancestorz believe.. Came from samoa.. 4 example.. I believe every bw.. Has the right.. To defend herself against the abuse of men.. And sbw will tell u.. Ive defended bw.. Many times.. So im more about.. The truth
You're a racist self hating clown that has issues with your own ancestry including your fellow Islanders.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3304 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Id9t what are you talking about? Someone get this ret*ard out of here.
lol ur the retard.. Isnt it funny.. The theory of the age of earth.. Is found in dirt.. Not by the rotation of the sun.. Fact

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3305 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But you wish you were white. You claimed that ancient Samoans were white with red hair. LOL how laughable! The only Islanders that have red hair are Fijians. LMFAO!
no.. Samoan legends or oral history says it.. Within all polynesia.. And south america.. Has the same story.. How is that self hate.. Huh.. Just as fitans say they come from.. Africa.. Lol.. True

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3306 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist self hating clown that has issues with your own ancestry including your fellow Islanders.
no.. Just showing u like the girl in my avatar.. Thats as dark.. Majority of samoans get.. Unless they half black.. Then like jason riverz.. A more darker color.. Im sorry sbw.. Does she have that ayran nose.. Lol.. No asiatic.. Lol features.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3307 May 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol ur the retard.. Isnt it funny.. The theory of the age of earth.. Is found in dirt.. Not by the rotation of the sun.. Fact
Don't try to discuss anything regards to science because you're not intelligent.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3308 May 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Samoan legends or oral history says it.. Within all polynesia.. And south america.. Has the same story.. How is that self hate.. Huh.. Just as fitans say they come from.. Africa.. Lol.. True
Ancient pictures and studies says thats a lie. There were never any Caucasian samoans.

South Americans know they migrated here from Asia. Everyone comes from Africa so whats your point?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3309 May 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Just showing u like the girl in my avatar.. Thats as dark.. Majority of samoans get.. Unless they half black.. Then like jason riverz.. A more darker color.. Im sorry sbw.. Does she have that ayran nose.. Lol.. No asiatic.. Lol features.
Your girl couldn't even pass for an every day samoan chick.

And you are a lie. Do you remember that Apia chick I posted? stop the lies! Most samoans can go from real dark to light.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3310 May 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nah.. I get along with any race till they cross that line.. Then.. As all men.. Has the right to defend.. What he believes in.. 1 thing whites or blacks do.. Tell samoans.. What or where we come from.. The only thing i rep is.. Polynesia.. Which as my ancestorz believe.. Came from samoa.. 4 example.. I believe every bw.. Has the right.. To defend herself against the abuse of men.. And sbw will tell u.. Ive defended bw.. Many times.. So im more about.. The truth
I don't know about other Africans, and Europeans telling Samoans where they come from, but coming from a African woman, I can definately tell you that Samoans are Polynesians. I don't know about the Africans who say otherwise, but this is one African that knows the truth and will defend it just like you. One example is that I know My ethnicity is Moorish American (descendant of Morocco, born in America), and my heritage is African, and when people, in my presence, call me black, or call any other African person black, I tell them that its obvious that my skin or that of other Africans isn't black. Black is a color, not a race, ethnicity, or a heritage.

Another thing is, if you feel so strongly about fully repping your Samoan blood, and feel the way you do about Europeans, I would think that you would drop "Irish" from your username, because quite frankly, you look nothing like Irish or any other European to me. You look exactly like the ethnicity you are defending...Samoan.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3311 May 25, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about other Africans, and Europeans telling Samoans where they come from, but coming from a African woman, I can definately tell you that Samoans are Polynesians. I don't know about the Africans who say otherwise, but this is one African that knows the truth and will defend it just like you. One example is that I know My ethnicity is Moorish American (descendant of Morocco, born in America), and my heritage is African, and when people, in my presence, call me black, or call any other African person black, I tell them that its obvious that my skin or that of other Africans isn't black. Black is a color, not a race, ethnicity, or a heritage.
Another thing is, if you feel so strongly about fully repping your Samoan blood, and feel the way you do about Europeans, I would think that you would drop "Irish" from your username, because quite frankly, you look nothing like Irish or any other European to me. You look exactly like the ethnicity you are defending...Samoan.
irish.. Is where my catholic roots come from.. And if i could change my username i would.. But.. It is what it is. As 4 skin color.. Like it or not.. Black like white skin exists

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3312 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
really, have i ever talk negativly bout samoan woman like u do bout bm.. That be self hate..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3313 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to discuss anything regards to science because you're not intelligent.
lol.. Scientist dating age of earth.. By layerz of earth.. Thats how u get ur.. Numberz of yearz.. Lol.. U know nothing.. When.. A day is known by the rotatiön of the sun.. Fact.. Go back 35 thousand years lol.. And ur see.. They were off, by 30 thousand lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3314 May 25, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a lie. Do you remember that Apia chick I posted? stop the lies! Most samoans can go from real dark to light.
im living in samoa.. Lol.. Believe me.. The woman look finer.. Yeah u get ur big ones.. But they married so i really dönt care.. As for really dark.. No.. Men r due to sun expourse.. But most times they be mix with solomon island blood..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3315 May 26, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. Samoans are brown to dark skinned. The light skinned ones are usually because they are mixed or from a biracial situation...

But one thing we can all agree on... Samoans are fat and hideous! LOL lmao
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3316 May 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>irish.. Is where my catholic roots come from.. And if i could change my username i would.. But.. It is what it is. As 4 skin color.. Like it or not.. Black like white skin exists
Yes, you are absolutly right, the Catholic religion truly does belong to Europeans. I can go on with the truth behind religions, but I'm sure that others, including yourself, will disagree with and try to contradict me, so I'm not going to even go on discussing religion.

I understand that you don't want to abandon your so-called European roots, but truth be told, you look nothing like a European. Even if I hadn't seen your previous avatar, you could not possibly walk up to me and tell me that you have even a 1/2 drop of European blood in you and expect me to believe it. We are living in a society where people see people as the race or ethnicity they look like, whether a person tries to convince them to believe otherwise or not.

As far as the female in your avatar, IMHO, she look like she can pass as a Middle Eastern or a Latin woman, not Polynesian. Now don't get me wrong, I have seen many Polys who look like they could pass for Middle Eastern or even Latin (though I am always able to tell they are Polynesian), but the female in your avatar just doesn't strike me as being Polynesian. Now perhaps she is, I don't know what ethnicity her parents are. Besides looking at someone, knowing the ethncity or race of their parents helps in determing that person's ethncity or racial background.

As for you Mr. Samoan Irish, you look straight up Samoan.
Ronnie

San Francisco, CA

#3317 May 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes. Samoans are brown to dark skinned. The light skinned ones are usually because they are mixed or from a biracial situation
Answer this for me Poly King; how do you know they are mixed or biracial, and not just Samoans with a light-skinned complexion?
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3318 May 26, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this for me Poly King; how do you know they are mixed or biracial, and not just Samoans with a light-skinned complexion?
Polyqueer is a delusional moron, don't bother tryna extract any logic out of that fat azz skinny brain bitch. lol.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3319 May 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes. Samoans are brown to dark skinned. The light skinned ones are usually because they are mixed or from a biracial situation...
But one thing we can all agree on... Samoans are fat and hideous! LOL lmao
Whatever, bitch. Fat are your thighs and hedious is that fcking lafa wrapped around your fat head, hoe...(everybody's cheap hoe, at that).:)

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3320 May 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>irish.. Is where my catholic roots come from.. And if i could change my username i would.. But.. It is what it is. As 4 skin color.. Like it or not.. Black like white skin exists
LOL you're an id8t and you failed to comprehend what that person posted. Even White people don't have white skin. They actually have a red tint to their skin. Blacks like Will Smith, Ice Cube and Wesley snipes don't have black skin but just dark brown. smh.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3321 May 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>really, have i ever talk negativly bout samoan woman like u do bout bm.. That be self hate..
But you are nasty towards dark skin Samoans so whats the difference? I talk about black men not because they are black but because of their attitudes and negative destructive behavior. You talk bad about all dark skin people.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3322 May 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Scientist dating age of earth.. By layerz of earth.. Thats how u get ur.. Numberz of yearz.. Lol.. U know nothing.. When.. A day is known by the rotatiön of the sun.. Fact.. Go back 35 thousand years lol.. And ur see.. They were off, by 30 thousand lol..
OMG again. You sound d*mb. Even the human race is older than 30ky years proven by simple Genetic testing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Tue SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Tue SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web