|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no argument you have yet to prove anything you say. All samoans have Mele ancestry. END of discussion.
The only thing you're doing is grasping at straws because you're ashamed of your own ancestry.
post a pic of david lemi and manti teo.. And tell me.. Why they got striaght hair.. Lol.. U see the greatest proof i have.. Is history.. By a dutch explorer named.. Jacob roveegeen.. First to discribe the samoan feature.. Please post it.. Thats ur evidence.. Smiles

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hey u keep saying we samoans r fat black, nappy big lip monkeys.. Look in my avatar.. I guess u right.. Ha ha ha ha
Yep, you're right!!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>heck no.. Lol.. Would a samoan woman find it offending if a abbo man didnt find samoan woman attractive.. U see end of the day.. Samoan woman look good with samoan men.. I mean leonard peters and maria tutitia r a perfect samoan match. The question is.. Dont u think bw r as worse as bm when kissing white, latino or arab bum.. Thats a slave mentality.. Lol or indian
No. Whats slave mentality is your repeated down play of Mele ancestery to the Samoan gene pool. Whats a slave mentality is that you hate darker skin people but you are dark skin.

Don't be mad because i told you the truth. I don't know what abbo have to do with it. You are just mental so its no surprise that you would bring Abbos into it. What has an Abbo ever done to you?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>look at my avatar.. That dark. What im saying is.. Halle berry dont mean.. All white americans r mixed with aa ancestry huh.. Same with samoans.. If u really crunch the numberz.. It be at least 20 to 30 percent.. With melanesian ancestry.. Note samoa of all polynesia has the highest number of genetically pure polys.. 30 to 40 percent..
Okay and the person in your avatar looks like ancient Samoan so what the fck are you talking about? the thing is White Americans are mixed with African ancestry believe it or not. However unlike Samoans the mixture between white and black americans is recent.

Samoans and other groups have been mixing for 2000 years.

And the facts are there are no PURE POLYNESIANS because Polynesians started off Racially mixed. understand or no? If not fck off and stop posting to me, because you're st*pid you lack intelligence.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>post a pic of david lemi and manti teo.. And tell me.. Why they got striaght hair.. Lol.. U see the greatest proof i have.. Is history.. By a dutch explorer named.. Jacob roveegeen.. First to discribe the samoan feature.. Please post it.. Thats ur evidence.. Smiles
Are you fcking d*mb? I already explained straight hair in some Samoans. You believe that because a few Samoans have straight hair that this means that most of you do?

The facts are most of you don't! You all either have curls a fro or waves.

You have yet to back up anything you say which proves that you have nothing inside that little coconut head of yours.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right!!
how u liking my afro.. Lol.. Bula bula

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Whats slave mentality is your repeated down play of Mele ancestery to the Samoan gene pool. Whats a slave mentality is that you hate darker skin people but you are dark skin.
Don't be mad because i told you the truth. I don't know what abbo have to do with it. You are just mental so its no surprise that you would bring Abbos into it. What has an Abbo ever done to you?
lol.. Slave mentality.. Definition.. Bm wanting to date.. White or latino woman.. Due to more beautiful or desirable than there own.. Do samoan men think that.. Nope. No i think the point u missing is.. Manti teo.. Or maria tutaia or vitor vito and many other samoans r not a mix with mele blood.. I beg u show me.. Within fiti.. A mix fiti who looks like jerome ropati.. Double please

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay and the person in your avatar looks like ancient Samoan so what the fck are you talking about? the thing is White Americans are mixed with African ancestry believe it or not. However unlike Samoans the mixture between white and black americans is recent.
Samoans and other groups have been mixing for 2000 years.
And the facts are there are no PURE POLYNESIANS because Polynesians started off Racially mixed. understand or no? If not fck off and stop posting to me, because you're st*pid you lack intelligence.
ha ha ha ha.. Yeah.. Was wondering how long it was gonna take b4.. U chimp out.. Maam.. If u cant debate in a civil manner why try.. See how u try to make samoans look fiti.. Lol nice try.. Lie all u like.. But no.. What u see in my avatar is kavafarmers great granddaddy not mine.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fcking d*mb? I already explained straight hair in some Samoans. You believe that because a few Samoans have straight hair that this means that most of you do?
The facts are most of you don't! You all either have curls a fro or waves.
You have yet to back up anything you say which proves that you have nothing inside that little coconut head of yours.
the usos, katina brotherz, ben atiga, ladi 6 how many names ya want.. Its more common than ya think.. Edward malitino.. Smirks.. Debunked.. Who the self hater know lol..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Slave mentality.. Definition.. Bm wanting to date.. White or latino woman.. Due to more beautiful or desirable than there own.. Do samoan men think that.. Nope. No i think the point u missing is.. Manti teo.. Or maria tutaia or vitor vito and many other samoans r not a mix with mele blood.. I beg u show me.. Within fiti.. A mix fiti who looks like jerome ropati.. Double please
Dating other races of people doesn't mean slave mentality you freaking moron. Dating other people means you have options.

You're a self hater because you hate on darker skin people and darker skin Samoans.

Say whatever you want but pEOPLE LINE mARIA are exceptions. Maria looks and is obviously Southeast Asian girl. you have yet to prove that Samoans are mixed with Melensians you're a disgrace.
Lani

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Dating other races of people doesn't mean slave mentality you freaking moron. Dating other people means you have options.

You're a self hater because you hate on darker skin people and darker skin Samoans.

Say whatever you want but pEOPLE LINE mARIA are exceptions. Maria looks and is obviously Southeast Asian girl. you have yet to prove that Samoans are mixed with Melensians you're a disgrace.
You haven't been to NZ have you? As beautiful as Maria Tutaia is she is not an exception. There are plenty of Samoan girls that have that look or similar. Just saying

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Are not mixed. You can only bring up celebs and not day to day Samoan people. Thats like blacks bringing up Vanessa Williams and passing her off as the average black. Again Samoan Irish your arguments are empty because you're empty.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>the usos, katina brotherz, ben atiga, ladi 6 how many names ya want.. Its more common than ya think.. Edward malitino.. Smirks.. Debunked.. Who the self hater know lol..
Again Celebs! Common Samoans

http://at-communication.com/upload/Image/Amer...

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Lani wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been to NZ have you? As beautiful as Maria Tutaia is she is not an exception. There are plenty of Samoan girls that have that look or similar. Just saying
Really? Really? Are you going to lie and cover up the fact that most Samoans are brown skin flat nose large lips curly/wavy hair people???? Some even have kinky hair.
taka

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Lani wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol you're right there.
Polyfest 2013 Samoan stage shows that Maia Tutaia is not an exception like blackwoman finks.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
taka

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Celebs! Common Samoans
http://at-communication.com/upload/Image/Amer...
Common Samoans. Where's the Afro kinky hair if Fijians were our ancestors? FAIL!!! Lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Really? Are you going to lie and cover up the fact that most Samoans are brown skin flat nose large lips curly/wavy hair people???? Some even have kinky hair.
They use the iron to straight their hair with a iron lol trust me go apia and usa samoa you will see on the other hand
Savvii is a under development and broke.
Im eastern fijian we pure polynesian mixed melnesian the kids will come out looking tongan take my word for it this here are muts.
Lani

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Really? Are you going to lie and cover up the fact that most Samoans are brown skin flat nose large lips curly/wavy hair people???? Some even have kinky hair.
Please don't take my post out of context. You said Maria Tutaia was an exception and I said is there are plenty of Samoans that look similar to Maria Tutaia where I'm from. She is not an exception! I never denied that there are Samoans as you've described.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
Common Samoans. Where's the Afro kinky hair if Fijians were our ancestors? FAIL!!! Lol
Because you all Chinese muts we tongan and fijian don't wana look like fat gorilla monkey.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right!!
Apia is the place and pongo pongo ahahaha :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 9 hr forbidthebottomline 118
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 16 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••