“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3052 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I said give me proof and you say Greek gods? LMFAO I need proof. What White settlers claimed that Polynesians look white?
This ancient Samoan doesn't look white.
Ancient Samoan
http://www.janeresture.com/samoahome/A%20Samo...
Ancient Caucasian
http://www.harwichmayflower.com/joomla/images...
lol.. How many times i have told u.. Royal families of samoans r of mix heritage.. Meaning.. Black genes.. R part of there make up.. Not the people.. Lol.. Stop using a vibrator when typing to me.. Why u lol.. All the time.. Lol. I cant post pics.. But post in.. Samoan warriors.. And google.. Images.. Ur see what im talking about.. Times up. Got work to do

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3053 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. How many times i have told u.. Royal families of samoans r of mix heritage.. Meaning.. Black genes.. R part of there make up.. Not the people.. Lol.. Stop using a vibrator when typing to me.. Why u lol.. All the time.. Lol. I cant post pics.. But post in.. Samoan warriors.. And google.. Images.. Ur see what im talking about.. Times up. Got work to do
Thats a warrior my friend not a a person of royal heritage. And if you admit that the Royals are mixed this would mean that mixing with a Mele wasan't looked down upon and is actually a good thing.

However mixing between tribes in the Pacific has been going on for 3 thousand years or so. Like it or love its no denying it.

By the way the guy I Posted is a Samoan warrior. Non royal.
jake steed

United States

#3054 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a warrior my friend not a a person of royal heritage. And if you admit that the Royals are mixed this would mean that mixing with a Mele wasan't looked down upon and is actually a good thing.
However mixing between tribes in the Pacific has been going on for 3 thousand years or so. Like it or love its no denying it.
hey you sexy black thang you. me and you together we could be an almond joy. chocolate and coconut go well together baby=)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3055 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
no.. He is a matai.. Part of the royal famalia.. And no.. Ur wrong.. Because samoans were aware.. That intermixing with out siders.. Would in long term.. Blur.. The definition of the polynesian face.. Lastly.. U have not shown 1.. White explorer.. Who ever said.. Samoans were a mix of negro and asian.. Wheres the articles..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3056 May 19, 2013
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>hey you sexy black thang you. me and you together we could be an almond joy. chocolate and coconut go well together baby=)
LMFAO!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3057 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. He is a matai.. Part of the royal famalia.. And no.. Ur wrong.. Because samoans were aware.. That intermixing with out siders.. Would in long term.. Blur.. The definition of the polynesian face.. Lastly.. U have not shown 1.. White explorer.. Who ever said.. Samoans were a mix of negro and asian.. Wheres the articles..
False. He is a Samoan warrior. If you have proof he isn't than I suggest that you prove other wise.

Samoans weren't aware of anything because the Samoans like other islanders started off as Hybrids. Understand? Samoans started off mixed in the first place. Negro = Black African. Samoans aren't and will never be black African. However they are Melanesian and Southeast Asian which is a fact.

Where are the articles that described the samoans as White. There are pictures that show exactly what Samoans looked like and it wasn't white.
jake steed

United States

#3058 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
we can have some warrior babies=) cmon bbygirl. ill give your babies that good hair lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3059 May 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
False. He is a Samoan warrior. If you have proof he isn't than I suggest that you prove other wise.
Samoans weren't aware of anything because the Samoans like other islanders started off as Hybrids. Understand? Samoans started off mixed in the first place. Negro = Black African. Samoans aren't and will never be black African. However they are Melanesian and Southeast Asian which is a fact.
Where are the articles that described the samoans as White. There are pictures that show exactly what Samoans looked like and it wasn't white.
look in my avatar.. Most famous samoan.. Exiled by germans.. Again.. The long easter island look.. Huh.. Again.. Google.. polynesian discovery letterz chapter 11.. Cleary u will read.. The first white explorer.. Amazed.. At the height and look.. Of the samoan race. Note.. U have not even showed me.. Evidence.. Samoans r a mixed melanesian race.. When recent dna.. Shows the melanesians.. Dna markerz stop in tonga.. Wonder why

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#3060 May 20, 2013
Early Samoans did indeed look like Melanesians because both Fijians and Tongans had invaded, defeated and ruled Samoa before.I have many pictures showing their Melanesian physical appearance that I wish to post but I'm new here and have not yet figured out how,so could somebody please explain how to post pictures?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3061 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Early Samoans did indeed look like Melanesians because both Fijians and Tongans had invaded, defeated and ruled Samoa before.I have many pictures showing their Melanesian physical appearance that I wish to post but I'm new here and have not yet figured out how,so could somebody please explain how to post pictures?
shud up.. Dont come here trying to blacken.. What never was black.. Huh.. Why r u trying to shove ur.. Fijian looks onto samoans.. U stupid egg.. Lol.. Never have i seen.. A rupeni cow cow or jolie vindiri l°okin samoans.. Have some pride.. U stupid nicca

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3062 May 20, 2013
To the fijian lair.. Royal samoan families mixed with fiti.. In order 4 tongan invasion not to overtake samoa.. Yes some samoans did in the process did get those negro genes.. But it was only minimum.. Why today.. The polynesian.. Asiatic look is the more comm÷n.. Dont erase our face and end up sticking rupeni caucau.. Man.. U fitians wish to l°ok samoan.. Too bad.. U aint the face of polynesians.. Ur the face of blacknesia..
Sasa

Australia

#3063 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
......um, grow a brain ufa lol, or go ask your hindi boss , no one cares bout some burnt ugly fiti and their history lol, go shave your mums beard and her stubborn thick wire whiskers lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3064 May 20, 2013
Polynesian samoans.. Sonny fai, ben atiga, lo lo lui, david lemi, jerome kaino, manti teo.. Please freakin stop making us look black.. Or fijian.. Serevi walasi, jolie vindiri, rupeni caucau, no.. We dont resemble fijians..
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#3065 May 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So your claim is that the previous Samoans were orginally White? even though every picture of a Samoan in the old days looked Thai or Melensian?. LOL you're a self hater and a joke and you're exposing your brainwashed warp mentality! I would also like to point out that None of you should even fix your mouth to claim that blacks are self haters because you are self haters too. And worse than black people smh.
The samoans I show are real clear cut Samoans! Not mixed race ones real ones that you like to hide because you hate on Dark skin Samoans.
Bullkaka!!! Reals Samoan call the darker skinned Samoans as meauli meaning "black thing" because of their affiliation to Melanesians from Fiji. If you read oral traditions from the darker skinned people that migrated to Samoa, they claimed that Samoa was already settled by a much fairer people with red hair. So stop your whining.

Auckland, New Zealand

#3066 May 20, 2013
The original samoans looked like Melanesians and that is fact.How do I post pictures? I will post many pics that prove me right.

Modern day samoans have lighter skin and straighter hair then their ancestors because of your women being fucked by the chinese, germans, yanks & kiwis over the years.Why do you think when people outside of NZ & the pacific see a samoan they automatically think they are fat filipinos?Get over your false sense of pride and learn the facts.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#3067 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
The original samoans looked like Melanesians and that is fact.How do I post pictures? I will post many pics that prove me right.
Modern day samoans have lighter skin and straighter hair then their ancestors because of your women being fucked by the chinese, germans, yanks & kiwis over the years.Why do you think when people outside of NZ & the pacific see a samoan they automatically think they are fat filipinos?Get over your false sense of pride and learn the facts.
.......are u jealous no other race would breed with fiti's, do u feel left out? too ugly ? smell bad ? lol..........btw dummy, figure out yourself how to upload pics of your fellow apes lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#3068 May 20, 2013
Once again people don't feed the troll^^
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#3069 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Once again people don't feed the troll^^
.....u too harsh on your mum, I know she short fat and ugly, but she did feed u once even though her milk tasted like mimi lol
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#3070 May 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay give me proof of that. How did they describe Polynesians? Definitely not Caucasian. Whites have however tried to claim some African groups as Caucasians. Ancient Polynesians looked very Southeast Asian/Melensian.
Try looking up the the 9000 year old Kenewick Man skeleton discovered in America not long ago. Many white anthropologists thought that he was a Caucasian man because they judged his race just by looking at his caucacian-like skull. They later found out using DNA testing that he was mostlly Polynesian. How about that?
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#3071 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Wrong!!!Fijian legends states that the first settlers to the Fijian Islands were Polynesians (refer to he Rotuma Islands). Fiji was later settled by Melanesians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 2 hr koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) 5 hr SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Sat 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Fri Emo 17
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Fri Rangi 9
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Oct 17 buddahcall 718

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE