“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3032 May 16, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol lol lol white luv?? I guess it's jealousy and ignorant on your part. As I have mentioned before, Samoans are the tallest, biggest, strongest, and most beautiful race. As you can see, it's been proven as we are starting to dominate your sports and there's less than a million Polynesians and they ARE DOMINATING lol lol lol. So white luv? I think not. Lol lol lol
How are Polynesians/Samoans dominating anything when you are nonexistent in media and entertainment and other art forms? I'm confused as heck!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3033 May 16, 2013
taka wrote:
Some more lighter skinned Polynesians for belly boy and blackwoman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rTWIC7l9seUXX
Please with the light skin crap! LOL most authentic Islanders look like a cross between Thai and Melanesian...

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3034 May 16, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol you're starting to look desperate lolol I showed you legitimate Samoans from the Island of Samoa and you have no option but to admit they do look Caucasians as early explorers observed. Again these are the "REAL" Samoans; not some Americanized Samoan you see on TV breaking your laws like the ones you posted. Most of the Samoans I see in NFL with their puffy hai that look black are probably mixed with AA. They ugly ass lolol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XiSDQ4sx9G0XX
So your claim is that the previous Samoans were orginally White? even though every picture of a Samoan in the old days looked Thai or Melensian?. LOL you're a self hater and a joke and you're exposing your brainwashed warp mentality! I would also like to point out that None of you should even fix your mouth to claim that blacks are self haters because you are self haters too. And worse than black people smh.

The samoans I show are real clear cut Samoans! Not mixed race ones real ones that you like to hide because you hate on Dark skin Samoans.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3035 May 16, 2013
taka wrote:
Some "whiter" Polynesians are lighter skin than "most" blacks lolol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MwQVTlHyiyIXX
Yea because the concept of black confuses you aye? The thing is we have Africans that come in all skin tones and variances these Africans have more diversity than the whole world something that a tiny Island like Samoa or any other can compete with understand?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3036 May 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sbw.. Just post.. How white explorers.. Depict samoans huh.. Hint.. He dutch.. And first to find samoa in 1800.. Please..
LOL not in a good way.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3037 May 16, 2013
pathetic Samoan beasts thinking they skinny and light skinned.

If you lighter then night and skinnier then a blue whale, then I'll believe you... LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3038 May 17, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
pathetic Samoan beasts thinking they skinny and light skinned.
If you lighter then night and skinnier then a blue whale, then I'll believe you... LOL
1.6 billion obese.. With tonga.. Third lol.. Ur just a fat fitian

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3039 May 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Please with the light skin crap! LOL most authentic Islanders look like a cross between Thai and Melanesian...
stop with the self hate crap.. Lol.. Samoans were discribe as tall.. Good looking people.. Long hair.. To a mixture of asiatic and causcoid features.. Aka easter island in feature.. Refute it.. By posting an article to debunk it.. Poly.. Was to describe the acient phocieans people..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3040 May 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>stop with the self hate crap.. Lol.. Samoans were discribe as tall.. Good looking people.. Long hair.. To a mixture of asiatic and causcoid features.. Aka easter island in feature.. Refute it.. By posting an article to debunk it.. Poly.. Was to describe the acient phocieans people..
I'm sorry but no Islander has features of a European unless they are mixed. Islanders don't have enough diversity sad to say. Most either look Thai or Mele.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3041 May 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but no Islander has features of a European unless they are mixed. Islanders don't have enough diversity sad to say. Most either look Thai or Mele.
r u stupid.. Who said.. They look.. European.. The original look of polynesians was long face.. Like easter islanderz.. Aka peter leonards.. Or maria tutuaia.. Or lo lo liu.. Again.. Show me in writing.. How white explorers wrote how polynesians look.. Double dare u.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3042 May 17, 2013
Example.. Easter islander skulls.. Were found to be shaped like causcoid heads.. Old maori heads r found.. With same skull types.. Smirks.. The polynesians.. Were.. Tall people.. Melanesians r not.. Barring fitis..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3043 May 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>r u stupid.. Who said.. They look.. European.. The original look of polynesians was long face.. Like easter islanderz.. Aka peter leonards.. Or maria tutuaia.. Or lo lo liu.. Again.. Show me in writing.. How white explorers wrote how polynesians look.. Double dare u.
Huh? We can look at old pictures of ancient Polynesians and they didn't look European like you're claiming.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3044 May 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Example.. Easter islander skulls.. Were found to be shaped like causcoid heads.. Old maori heads r found.. With same skull types.. Smirks.. The polynesians.. Were.. Tall people.. Melanesians r not.. Barring fitis..
The chances of Islanders having the shape of a Caucasian skull are next to none. If you guys had the facial structure of Caucasians or heck even middle easters North and East Africans and some west Africans we would have evidence of that. However both modern day and ancient Polynesians look exactly like Southeast Asians but darker in skin tone. Polynesians can also look like Melanesians too. There are plenty of Polynesians around here.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3045 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? We can look at old pictures of ancient Polynesians and they didn't look European like you're claiming.
duh.. Who said europeans.. But no white settlerz described polynesians as black or asian in feature huh.. The features were discribe like the easter island statues..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3046 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The chances of Islanders having the shape of a Caucasian skull are next to none. If you guys had the facial structure of Caucasians or heck even middle easters North and East Africans and some west Africans we would have evidence of that. However both modern day and ancient Polynesians look exactly like Southeast Asians but darker in skin tone. Polynesians can also look like Melanesians too. There are plenty of Polynesians around here.
duh.. See how stupid u sound.. Tonga.. R mix with mela blood.. Acient blood.. It not hard to tell a poly with.. Melanesian in em.. But pure polynesians dont have.. That mixed melanesian look.. In fact.. Go on look at maria tutiaia.. Or leonard peters.. Victor vito.. The katinas.. And see.. Tall.. Straight hair.. And long face polynesian looks.. Do u understand.. What the original look means.. No mixed asian white.. Gonna look like that..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3047 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>duh.. Who said europeans.. But no white settlerz described polynesians as black or asian in feature huh.. The features were discribe like the easter island statues..
Okay give me proof of that. How did they describe Polynesians? Definitely not Caucasian. Whites have however tried to claim some African groups as Caucasians. Ancient Polynesians looked very Southeast Asian/Melensian.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3048 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>duh.. See how stupid u sound.. Tonga.. R mix with mela blood.. Acient blood.. It not hard to tell a poly with.. Melanesian in em.. But pure polynesians dont have.. That mixed melanesian look.. In fact.. Go on look at maria tutiaia.. Or leonard peters.. Victor vito.. The katinas.. And see.. Tall.. Straight hair.. And long face polynesian looks.. Do u understand.. What the original look means.. No mixed asian white.. Gonna look like that..
Actually pure Polynesians do have a Melanesian look as Polynesians = Melanesian/SouthEast Asian. Like it or love it. True Polynesians are Mele/SouthEast Asian stock. Tongas are true Polys. Samoans the Mele/Southeast Asian look are true Polys.

Authentic Samoans.

http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/2012/wild_sa...

They have a southeast asian look but also a Mele look too.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3049 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay give me proof of that. How did they describe Polynesians? Definitely not Caucasian. Whites have however tried to claim some African groups as Caucasians. Ancient Polynesians looked very Southeast Asian/Melensian.
like the greek gods.. No kidding.. Like i said.. If u ever look.. At east polynesians.. They will resemble.. Leonard peters or victor vito.. Lo lo lui.. Long face.. Only reasoan why white settlers said.. Polys look white.. Is due to they loved the feature.. Thats all..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#3050 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually pure Polynesians do have a Melanesian look as Polynesians = Melanesian/SouthEast Asian. Like it or love it. True Polynesians are Mele/SouthEast Asian stock. Tongas are true Polys. Samoans the Mele/Southeast Asian look are true Polys.
Authentic Samoans.
http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/2012/wild_sa...
They have a southeast asian look but also a Mele look too.
lol.. U can pick and choose pictures all u like.. Heck why not james johnsön.. Huh.. He half aa.. But do samoans resemble aa.. Lol.. U see.. Melanesian looking samoans is easy to tell.. From a samoan who dont have melanesian markerz.. Take 4 example the katina brotherz.. Manti teo the list is endless.. Hair is a great indictor of racial purity.. And half of samoans have straight hair.. Explain that.. Tell me.. Does leonard peterz look mix.. Melanesian.. Lol..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#3051 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>like the greek gods.. No kidding.. Like i said.. If u ever look.. At east polynesians.. They will resemble.. Leonard peters or victor vito.. Lo lo lui.. Long face.. Only reasoan why white settlers said.. Polys look white.. Is due to they loved the feature.. Thats all..
I said give me proof and you say Greek gods? LMFAO I need proof. What White settlers claimed that Polynesians look white?

This ancient Samoan doesn't look white.

Ancient Samoan

http://www.janeresture.com/samoahome/A%20Samo...

Ancient Caucasian

http://www.harwichmayflower.com/joomla/images...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 2 hr tongangodz 588
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Sat tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web