taka

Tamborine, Australia

#3009 Feb 26, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you overly ret*arded buffoon! So now you're trying to claim that most samoans are light skin with straight hair when they're not and that the dark ones are mix with AA? LOL next to no AA mix with Samoans so the ones coming from Samoa are the real deal just like these men who are Samoa and are dark skin.
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pict... Quite embarrassing yourself the more you type and post the more you show people that you're a self hater.
lolol you're starting to look desperate lolol I showed you legitimate Samoans from the Island of Samoa and you have no option but to admit they do look Caucasians as early explorers observed. Again these are the "REAL" Samoans; not some Americanized Samoan you see on TV breaking your laws like the ones you posted. Most of the Samoans I see in NFL with their puffy hai that look black are probably mixed with AA. They ugly ass lolol

stopit

Australia

#3010 Feb 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi, so that's the way the cookie crumbles. Lol
Oi,so you're one of them girlz that smilez and talk non-stop..yet,you cry yourself to sleep at night... hehehe.
stopit

Australia

#3011 Feb 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol 'no pain, no gain' right. Breathe & Keep up the good work, even if it kills you. At least you'll die handsome and cut up, not like that flabby Cookie Monster that leaves his cookie crumb trails everywhere he walks. Lol
BTW I'm a woman.
You can just stop eating,and feel physical pain without anyone seeing it,they wont judge you...and you can be beautiful hahahaha lmao lol.
stopit

Australia

#3012 Feb 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sole.... it's called maintaining and getting your muscles developed and same time in preportioned evenly , i get used for my body to lure pretty girls to the gym to boost membership , u know what it's like to be used as a sex symbol , girls screaming at u when u finish a full on, quick pace workout, u think it's easy uce , u think i like all this attention from the woman , brudda......if i could change places with u and be a lazy fafa with soft breast and overlapping purple swallon rolls from head to toes, not to mention the many times u getting rejected from all the girls, except for your mum who took u to your school deb ..if icould swap places with u for one day to make your dream come true ...i would lol.....not easy son...not easy .....sometimes i wanna give up and just look plain like u uce ...lol
se uce...wake up!! "insecurity will destroy you".
stopit

Australia

#3013 Feb 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol....oi oi !!...fa'apea oe se tama lol, yes i agree with u , as long as u don't over work your muscles , one day i will invite u to one of my training sessions, not like stopit, he was all dressed in his leotards and fishnet singlet and jandels and first thing he asked was where the closet bakery was.....i just gave up on stopit and sent him back to Sydney ...not how we do things down here in Melbourne , even my toga mate put his head down in shame
Is this some sort of queer screen role play that you do..or is that your gym outfit lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3014 Feb 26, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.
ha ha.. Most intelligent post ya made.. Lol.. Eat humble pie.. Like sbw.. Smiles
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3015 Feb 27, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>lol....oi oi !!...fa'apea oe se tama lol, yes i agree with u , as long as u don't over work your muscles , one day i will invite u to one of my training sessions, not like stopit, he was all dressed in his leotards and fishnet singlet and jandels and first thing he asked was where the closet bakery was.....i just gave up on stopit and sent him back to Sydney ...not how we do things down here in Melbourne , even my toga mate put his head down in shame
Haha 'tada' lol

Don't worry I won't embarrass you like stopit, sounds like he just stepped out from 80's. How Inconsiderate of him to dress so in appropriately. Maimau good deeds.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3016 Feb 27, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>Oi,so you're one of them girlz that smilez and talk non-stop..yet,you cry yourself to sleep at night... hehehe.
Oh someone please save me from these endless nights of tears on my pillow. LMAO
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3017 Feb 27, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>You can just stop eating,and feel physical pain without anyone seeing it,they wont judge you...and you can be beautiful hahahaha lmao lol.
Thanks for the vote of confidence "pretty boy". Hahahahaha
jake steed

United States

#3018 Feb 27, 2013
huh? no more uliulis to fight? my job here is done lol
jake steed

United States

#3019 Feb 27, 2013
a word to the uce samoan irish. sole dont let them ulis catch you around their areas gotta be more slick next time lol you poke your nose in the ghetto those ppl gonna cap on you lol
taka

Australia

#3021 Mar 2, 2013
Some "whiter" Polynesians are lighter skin than "most" blacks lolol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#3022 Mar 2, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No,it's just that theres only so much amusement a stunted mind like yours can offer me. You show no links,you say the same things over and over and well basically...you're not intelligent at all.You're okay to laugh at and make fun of for a while but then...yawn.
no belly boy.. U yawn.. Cause u cant back ur claims.. U see when u start yawning.. U saying.. Im a lair.. Lol.. U see.. Eating people was a oral.. Story passed down by samoans.. Thou white settlers never witness it.. Go look up the first missionary in samoa.. He was eaten.. Guess where.. Yeah.. Melanesia.. Aka vanuatu.. Not samoa.. I make U feel stupid.. I understand.. Smiles
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#3025 Mar 14, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol if anything could make me feel stupid it would be that I even spend time in discussion with a stone aged mind. But it's like a study for me.
where did my posts go?

Since: Feb 13

Chicago, IL

#3026 Mar 16, 2013
file:///C:/Users/Security1/Vid eos/RealPlayer%20Downloads/Dow nloads/th%20(16).jpg
ant on ma bum 123

Auckland, New Zealand

#3027 Mar 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no belly boy.. U yawn.. Cause u cant back ur claims.. U see when u start yawning.. U saying.. Im a lair.. Lol.. U see.. Eating people was a oral.. Story passed down by samoans.. Thou white settlers never witness it.. Go look up the first missionary in samoa.. He was eaten.. Guess where.. Yeah.. Melanesia.. Aka vanuatu.. Not samoa.. I make U feel stupid.. I understand.. Smiles
eating people was a oral
of course any eating is oral no other way to do it
what a numbnut haha lol

Chicago, IL

#3028 Mar 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no belly boy.. U yawn.. Cause u cant back ur claims.. U see when u start yawning.. U saying.. Im a lair.. Lol.. U see.. Eating people was a oral.. Story passed down by samoans.. Thou white settlers never witness it.. Go look up the first missionary in samoa.. He was eaten.. Guess where.. Yeah.. Melanesia.. Aka vanuatu.. Not samoa.. I make U feel stupid.. I understand.. Smiles
THIS IS HOW REAL SAMOANS APPEARED IN THA 1800'S...
http://www.agoogleaday.com/#game=started

Chicago, IL

#3029 Mar 17, 2013
file:///C:/Users/Security1/Vid eos/RealPlayer%20Downloads/Dow nloads/19667928a3082790456b674 698789l.jpg

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3030 Mar 21, 2013
Samoanirish, is a burnt gay pussay... LOL
taka

Australia

#3031 Mar 29, 2013
Some more lighter skinned Polynesians for belly boy and blackwoman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 2 min Proud 1,838
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 12 hr Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Tue tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Tue Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Tue KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Tue mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Tue Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE