stopit

Australia

#2986 Feb 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been to a gym and you didn't grow up with athletes. So I suggest you stick to what you know, and it ain't this.
listen,there is 5x gym buildingz in my area that runz 24/7,i have my own home gym and yet i don't use it... you however,probably has to drive to another suburb to get to a gym hehehe.. and your telling me i haven't been to a gym lol...

p.s.. i would reply to you and your fafa sasaz lame jokez in samoan,but thatz boring coz only samoanz will get it,better if the world has a laugh too hehehe

..oh,how can you go gym...you only got 20bux left after paying your billz hahaha
or you still at home with mum and dad lol.
Sasa

Australia

#2987 Feb 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
listen,there is 5x gym buildingz in my area that runz 24/7,i have my own home gym and yet i don't use it... you however,probably has to drive to another suburb to get to a gym hehehe.. and your telling me i haven't been to a gym lol...
p.s.. i would reply to you and your fafa sasaz lame jokez in samoan,but thatz boring coz only samoanz will get it,better if the world has a laugh too hehehe........
..oh,how can you go gym...you only got 20bux left after paying your billz hahaha
..... sole..... don't talk gym terms , only people like me who vigorously train through and pass the pain barrier to get to the body i possess today can talk gym lingo... ok son
stopit

Australia

#2989 Feb 25, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>..... sole..... don't talk gym terms , only people like me who vigorously train through and pass the pain barrier to get to the body i possess today can talk gym lingo... ok son
Yes,only you and wow talkz gym... what was your body like before,why you started going to the gym?Don't bullshit you play sportz...coz you wanted to look muscly.. fatty.. hahaha has your chest and stomach tightened yet?! haha people walking around with singlets to show their muscles are faggz to me haha lol and your one of them...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2990 Feb 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,only you and wow talkz gym... what was your body like before,why you started going to the gym?Don't bullshit you play sportz...coz you wanted to look muscly.. fatty.. hahaha has your chest and stomach tightened yet?! haha people walking around with singlets to show their muscles are faggz to me haha lol and your one of them...
uso...... it's summer , i can't walk around with woolie jumpers and trousers, i can't help when all the woman look and try to flirt wif me , what am i to do?....how would u like it if u were in my position,....not easy trying to brush off the woman u know , i just wish sometimes i looked like u....fatty slob and scruffy looking and not shy to show of your hairy breast, and the way u just swing your magava over your shoulders so it dosent scrap on the concrete lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2991 Feb 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s.. i would reply to you and your fafa sasaz lame jokez in samoan,but thatz boring coz only samoanz will get it,better if the world has a laugh too hehehe
u know in samoa.. We actively tackle the obesity problem.. Like 6 years ago, lol.. A lot of out door excercise.. 4 all people.. What about tonga..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2992 Feb 25, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well your first sentence was correct. As for the rest of it how could I possibly feel outsmarted by a fool that cant even copy,paste his claims? You mean I'm actually supposed to feel outsmarted by YOU?? lmao at least communicate on an online forum using something other thEn your phone first.
go drink some more beer.. I know u dummer than stone age people lol.. Next time try debunk me.. With real links.. Lol.. Example.. If we eat people.. Show the evidence.. Guess what.. Sir Willams the first missionary in samoa.. Was eaten.. But not by samoans.. But melanesians aka.. Vanautu.. Lol.. Eating people has never been recorded by white settlers.. Only knew.. From the oral history told by samoans.. Lol.. Debunked
stopit

Australia

#2994 Feb 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u know in samoa.. We actively tackle the obesity problem.. Like 6 years ago, lol.. A lot of out door excercise.. 4 all people.. What about tonga..
The whole world is doing it,just glad my genez is not the obese type... like i can eat whatever and i'm still not in the obese category hehehe..
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2995 Feb 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>The whole world is doing it,just glad my genez is not the obese type... like i can eat whatever and i'm still not in the obese category hehehe..
Having a fast metabolism has nothing to do with genetics. It's just the rate of how fast your body burns calories. So is it hard for you to build muscle? It is for one of my brothers who has a fast metabolism.

This explain why you don't utilise that home gym of yours. No point! Lol
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2996 Feb 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>listen,there is 5x gym buildingz in my area that runz 24/7,i have my own home gym and yet i don't use it... you however,probably has to drive to another suburb to get to a gym hehehe.. and your telling me i haven't been to a gym lol...

P.s you're not that funny. Lol

How would you know what I have in my bank account? Anyway, I get family rates at the 24/7 gym I attend :p
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2998 Feb 25, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
GOD DAM SLAVES TALK TO MUCH THIS SAMAON SLAVES NEED TO WORK THE FARM HARRY UP SLAVES. Ahahahaha
shhhhh..... your mum left her panties at my house, don't tell your dad ok son lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2999 Feb 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a fast metabolism has nothing to do with genetics. It's just the rate of how fast your body burns calories. So is it hard for you to build muscle? It is for one of my brothers who has a fast metabolism.
sole ....any tips on why my 12 pack abs keep cramping up usually when i do crunches , what do u recommend , u think i should cut down to 2000 from doingy usual 5000 crunches , i asked stopit but he just gloated and said he's eaten more than 5000 crunchies a day and he dissent have a prob with it ....is that right ?
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3000 Feb 25, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>shhhhh..... your mum left her panties at my house, don't tell your dad ok son lol
Did you mistaken it for a king size bed sheet? Lol
stopit

Australia

#3001 Feb 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not skinny either,your point?! Have you ever seen anyone in your life who is naturally cut... they exist you know... not wishful thinking.. well,at least you know i'm not a fatty aye hehehe like you and sasa,thatz why youse need to go gym...obviously youse have some sort of issue with your body why you go gym 5x dayz a week lol...
stopit

Australia

#3002 Feb 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
P.s you're not that funny. Lol
How would you know what I have in my bank account? Anyway, I get family rates at the 24/7 gym I attend :p
Itz never funny if someone chopz you lol
You don't need to convince the world your something,itz no use,telling the world you have a beyonce figure and imply you're rich hehehe we will never know?!So what is it,you must come from a obese family why youse get fam ratez hahahaha or do youse own the gym hihihihi lol
stopit

Australia

#3003 Feb 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sole ....any tips on why my 12 pack abs keep cramping up usually when i do crunches , what do u recommend , u think i should cut down to 2000 from doingy usual 5000 crunches , i asked stopit but he just gloated and said he's eaten more than 5000 crunchies a day and he dissent have a prob with it ....is that right ?
...hahaha it meanz your stomach is empty and your hungry hihihi ...or lay off hungry jackz before going gym hehehe try eating small portionz throughout the day...i have a 8pack ab...you have 12x layerz of rolled in fat lol...lay off the crunchie bars too!!!
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3004 Feb 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>sole ....any tips on why my 12 pack abs keep cramping up usually when i do crunches , what do u recommend , u think i should cut down to 2000 from doingy usual 5000 crunches , i asked stopit but he just gloated and said he's eaten more than 5000 crunchies a day and he dissent have a prob with it ....is that right ?
Lol 'no pain, no gain' right. Breathe & Keep up the good work, even if it kills you. At least you'll die handsome and cut up, not like that flabby Cookie Monster that leaves his cookie crumb trails everywhere he walks. Lol

BTW I'm a woman.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#3005 Feb 26, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not skinny either,your point?! Have you ever seen anyone in your life who is naturally cut... they exist you know... not wishful thinking.. well,at least you know i'm not a fatty aye hehehe like you and sasa,thatz why youse need to go gym...obviously youse have some sort of issue with your body why you go gym 5x dayz a week lol...
Oi, so that's the way the cookie crumbles. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#3006 Feb 26, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not skinny either,your point?! Have you ever seen anyone in your life who is naturally cut... they exist you know... not wishful thinking.. well,at least you know i'm not a fatty aye hehehe like you and sasa,thatz why youse need to go gym...obviously youse have some sort of issue with your body why you go gym 5x dayz a week lol...
sole.... it's called maintaining and getting your muscles developed and same time in preportioned evenly , i get used for my body to lure pretty girls to the gym to boost membership , u know what it's like to be used as a sex symbol , girls screaming at u when u finish a full on, quick pace workout, u think it's easy uce , u think i like all this attention from the woman , brudda......if i could change places with u and be a lazy fafa with soft breast and overlapping purple swallon rolls from head to toes, not to mention the many times u getting rejected from all the girls, except for your mum who took u to your school deb ..if icould swap places with u for one day to make your dream come true ...i would lol.....not easy son...not easy .....sometimes i wanna give up and just look plain like u uce ...lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#3007 Feb 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol 'no pain, no gain' right. Breathe & Keep up the good work, even if it kills you. At least you'll die handsome and cut up, not like that flabby Cookie Monster that leaves his cookie crumb trails everywhere he walks. Lol
BTW I'm a woman.
lol....oi oi !!...fa'apea oe se tama lol, yes i agree with u , as long as u don't over work your muscles , one day i will invite u to one of my training sessions, not like stopit, he was all dressed in his leotards and fishnet singlet and jandels and first thing he asked was where the closet bakery was.....i just gave up on stopit and sent him back to Sydney ...not how we do things down here in Melbourne , even my toga mate put his head down in shame
taka

Tamborine, Australia

#3008 Feb 26, 2013
lolol some of my posts are not going through not sure why lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 10 hr koko ngati 586
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Sat tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web