Comments
241 - 260 of 3,169 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#275 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>kava see how u acting like a self hater post up jolie vindiri, rupeni cow cow and the whole fiti rugby team lol... U act so primitive.. We not blind lol..
Self hater lol. You're the one that wants to look like an Irish ginger lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#276 Jan 25, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an Irish-man lol. Shiett, what have you been smoking? Lmao
no this is fact.. Who said they r irish.. Lol.. This is a samoan legend.. Also told in karibati.. In fact skull bones have been found showing the lenged might b true

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#278 Jan 25, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Self hater lol. You're the one that wants to look like an Irish ginger lol.
no.. Go look it up.. The red hair legends of samoa.. R u 2 primitive.. 2 type it in

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#279 Jan 25, 2013
Lol kavaafrica again dont hate ur wide nose.. Just look in the mirror.. And u see what i mean
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#280 Jan 25, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha...what else can I say??? lol
You have a wonderful day now!
She male
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#281 Jan 25, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
G-Mist...why are you so wannabe white?lmao...I dont know why you out of all polynesian race,cant see yourself as what you have described here..Yeah we have big nose and big lips but it aint bigger than your overgrown branched out to Saturn nostrills with your flipped out puffy titanic size lips. Think before you speak. It was your genes that made our polynesian race have big nose and big lips and brown skin.
Here we go again saying fijian breed with Samaon to creat Polynesia ohh plz stop it already we breed with tongan you know that ahahaha.

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#282 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
In samoan legend it says the original samoans was very fair in skin color, tall, and had red and blonde hair... So the original samoans did not have the brown skin we have 2day
Lol bro your image of original Samoans sounds more Irish then nesian, just saying..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#283 Jan 25, 2013
inv e wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol bro your image of original Samoans sounds more Irish then nesian, just saying..
lol.. U know 1 time native indians was the face of america.. I think people need 2 look outside the box.. In fact if u look up the legends of fair skin, tall red headed people in the past they r in mario and cook island legends too.. Not sayin its true..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#284 Jan 25, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again saying fijian breed with Samaon to creat Polynesia ohh plz stop it already we breed with tongan you know that ahahaha.
most tongans i met i mistaken 4 african or fijian.. So u may b right lol..

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#285 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U know 1 time native indians was the face of america.. I think people need 2 look outside the box.. In fact if u look up the legends of fair skin, tall red headed people in the past they r in mario and cook island legends too.. Not sayin its true..
Haha well I'm glad you not saying its true, so we can take back what you said about Samoans not being originally brown? I like my brown skin, and I'm pretty sure we same people with Samoans, just on different islands lol.
stopit

Australia

#286 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U know 1 time native indians was the face of america.. I think people need 2 look outside the box.. In fact if u look up the legends of fair skin, tall red headed people in the past they r in mario and cook island legends too.. Not sayin its true..
That was like a trend back in the dark ages,like Tonganz coloured their hair red and yellow back then...do you see any natural blondy and redhead Tonganz walking around? dumb fafa lol.. only redhead ginger samoan i know is you....hair colour is genetic,like your lafaz lmao hahaha.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#288 Jan 25, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
That was like a trend back in the dark ages,like Tonganz coloured their hair red and yellow back then...do you see any natural blondy and redhead Tonganz walking around? dumb fafa lol.. only redhead ginger samoan i know is you....hair colour is genetic,like your lafaz lmao hahaha.
what.. Did u bleach ur black skin 2.. Lol shud up.. Jonah..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#289 Jan 25, 2013
inv e wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha well I'm glad you not saying its true, so we can take back what you said about Samoans not being originally brown? I like my brown skin, and I'm pretty sure we same people with Samoans, just on different islands lol.
could be.. My mother tells me the same legends.. How do we know how the world was like 6000 years ago.. Im not closed minded.. In fact this was recorded on the easter island by white explorers..
stopit

Australia

#290 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>what.. Did u bleach ur black skin 2.. Lol shud up.. Jonah..
hihihi...shhhh...you must be special,aye ginger-head lol...

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#291 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>could be.. My mother tells me the same legends.. How do we know how the world was like 6000 years ago.. Im not closed minded.. In fact this was recorded on the easter island by white explorers..
Yeah, maybe there were such legends before European contact, but we can't take every legend literally.
When captain cook came by Tonga he remarked in his diaries how european-like Tongans were, he seemed fascinated that some even had what he called roman noses. But just because we had similar features doesn't mean we had European ancestors, just that we had common ancestors a very long time ago. I think the current research is our ancestors migrated through south east Asia down to melanesia, and so Polynesian ancestors was born, and the lapita people expanded throughout the pacific..but I'm still learning about our beginnings too.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#292 Jan 25, 2013
Let's see what the foreigners and eyewitnesses of Tonga and Samoa thought about us. No hearsay, just actual writings from the 1700's and 1800's by doctors, Captain cook, and missionaries to Samoa and Tonga:

Read page 272 on Navigator's Islands/Samoa. Talks about how fine looking Samoans were and how peaceful they were:

http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-...

Read page 241 about Tonga's nature, appearance, etc.
http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-...

You see. There's many new modern theories and who's who, what blood we have or came from. But as far as having tattoos, a civilized well organized social structure, attractive features, bravery, courageousness, cleansiness -Samoa and Tonga had both of these traits. however I'm sure all who read these research papers will conclude and agree that Tonga was much better looking, tougher, braver, and with much more organized social structure. Just read it. Actual accounts of non biased folks that aren't Polynesian that went to Samoa and Tonga. LOL

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#294 Jan 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no this is fact.. Who said they r irish.. Lol.. This is a samoan legend.. Also told in karibati.. In fact skull bones have been found showing the lenged might b true
Kiribati is Micronesia though! If thats the case, then Samoans are definitely micronesians/micro-organisms haha... Damn, you just revealed the secret of Samoa, and explained alot about youse! Interesting, thank you my fellow micro-NESIAN lol.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#295 Jan 26, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
Ommnmg who is that samoan whale is it samoan irish abo big noise gf

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#296 Jan 26, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Ommnmg who is that samoan whale is it samoan irish abo big noise gf
lol ping pong many afakasi tongans look like that.. What happens when they mix with u.. Smiles.. seen davu fijian netball player..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#297 Jan 26, 2013
Vilimanv davu.. Pure congo fijian..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 2 hr Toomata 113
samoa the chosen people. 2 hr Toomata 297
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 5 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••