Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Sbw.. Give it up.. Even the fitis.. Relaize.. When a race is this united.. U cant divide it lol.. U see sbw.. Self hate is a non issue.. U see.. U have no writings of samoan practing people eating.. That happened in fiti.. And melanesia and nz.. Only samoan legends say.. It happened.. Like the noah story.. Lol.. Debunk this post.. I dare ya..
LOL what a ret*ard, billy already posted it. It's a fact that Samoas practiced cannibalism lol get over it and move on. There is nothing United about Samoans if that was true you wouldn't bash other dark skin Samoans, you're a racist self hating over weight talking m0nkey with low self esteem and self worth.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a simple 'you're welcome' will do cheer captain. Lol
lol..... magaia le pompom a le au toga cheerleaders , a vaai foi le magava , fai sina lapopo'a uma a ea , fai atu le cheer capt , faikeke le ai so'o , tiga tele la'u mata va'ai so'o ga fafa, mataga se lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And both child abuse sexual violence and domestic violence is common in the Samoa community.
You people are known as viral wild beast.
hahaha.....ok , your nose must get longer every time u talk lol.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet 99 percent of your community is over weight? I've never seen a Samoan that wasn't less than 300 pounds.
aa's have the highest in obesity per capita in USA , your woman are the fattest followed by Mexicans, but atleast Mexicans are better looking
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
RanDom comment and What Billy says about you is true your IQ is so low that you fail to stay on course with any argument. There are more Samoans in poverty than African Americans.
If Samoans had the chance I'm sure they will eat garbage out the trash can, this usually comes from their poor up bringing and their small pea brains.
no , trash cans r a aa thing , sorry , try again
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a ret*ard, billy already posted it. It's a fact that Samoas practiced cannibalism lol get over it and move on. There is nothing United about Samoans if that was true you wouldn't bash other dark skin Samoans, you're a racist self hating over weight talking m0nkey with low self esteem and self worth.
please don't get all dramatic , it's only topix lol ....., you think this was your job .....oh wait , it is haha....get a real job lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I don't need curtains at night , I just tell some sexyfatdyke to walk pass my window and by the time the fat bitch takes her secound step , the suns already out lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

if sexyfatdyke slept on the same bed as me , my end will prob be touching the ceiling , i just don't know how aa woman can become that super obese ....they look like fat versions of snoop dog with nit infested jheri curls , so sick
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

even when they doll themselves up , but u can't make a bulldog any prettier , can u?.....also its like they have greasy shit all over their face too , must be the thousands of corndogs they religiously stuff down their throat lol , u are what u eat , and you don't look like an apple that's for sure lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

saw an African the other day walking down the road, i drove pass him and he waved, so i purposely ran him over to save him the pain and suffering he was going to live through, he said as he layed there splattered , .....thank u so much brudda. i , i ju.....ju s .........shut the fug up and die nika hahaha.....true story sexyblkdyke true story lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

food for thought..........hello, blacks are more likely to rape, murder, than any other ethnic group, why?......no one knows, people say cause they have been beaten battered and bruised , mentally and physically tortured by their white masters , they show bitterness and revenge is the only thing what goes through their head , they will take advantage of the welfare system , and use the word racist , when or if they get convicted of any crimes they commit even though there is substantial evidence against them, they have been getting away with their sob stories way too long anyones likings and to be fair , me too.....will they ever move forward, will they get jobs, will they stay off crack, the bottle, and many other poison that was hand given to them by the white man.....wait and see,.....well this is springer , till next time ..seeya hahaha

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha.....ok , your nose must get longer every time u talk lol.....
LOL really? Think about it. That video that Billy posted up is it really the exception?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> aa's have the highest in obesity per capita in USA , your woman are the fattest followed by Mexicans, but atleast Mexicans are better looking
Mexicans are actually by far more heavier and looking better, well lol that's your opinion. but your people are the most OVER WEIGHT in the world. I've never came across a group where most of their people are fat! That's digesting. hOwever most blacks are slim.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> please don't get all dramatic , it's only topix lol ....., you think this was your job .....oh wait , it is haha....get a real job lol
LOL as you know what a real job is, I can't take anyone seriously who believes a real job is shoveling poo off the side walk. LOL please!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
I don't need curtains at night , I just tell some sexyfatdyke to walk pass my window and by the time the fat bitch takes her secound step , the suns already out lol
LOL you can use your over weight flabby Sumoan skin as a curtian and that will work just fine all though since you live in a Hay tent I doubt you'll have windows. LMFAO
Sasa wrote:
f sexyfatdyke slept on the same bed as me , my end will prob be touching the ceiling , i just don't know how aa woman can become that super obese ....they look like fat versions of snoop dog with nit infested jheri curls , so sick
I'm sorry I stopped at sleeping in the bed with you, I don't do over weight small c0ck tranny shemales

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
saw an African the other day walking down the road, i drove pass him and he waved, so i purposely ran him over to save him the pain and suffering he was going to live through, he said as he layed there splattered ,.....thank u so much brudda. i , i ju.....ju s .........shut the fug up and die nika hahaha.....true story sexyblkdyke true story lol
Now tell me something what's the likely hood that your chance was 1 driving 2 came across an African 3 don't live in a village? LMFAO My guess is a slim chance lol I doubt people who never even wear shoes or brush their d*mn nasty a$$ teeth can drive cars. And depending on what type of African he or she was you wouldn't be able to do anything without being gutted like a fish.

Samoans are known cowards which is why they were dominated.
Sasa wrote:
food for thought..........hello, blacks are more likely to rape, murder, than any other ethnic group, why?......no one knows, people say cause they have been beaten battered and bruised , mentally and physically tortured by their white masters
You do realize that Samoans are the most criminal violent immigrant to ever migrate to other countries you are number 1 in the category a bunch of lazy over weight welfare getting animals with no sense of decency or cleanliness. I don't know where you learned this behavior from. All I know one might say you all learned to create fairy tales of mythical samoans because you have no history and nO honor.

You all were slaves to everyone slaves today totally dependent on Americans for a check even now you are sitting your fat arse in a white country why is that?
Sasa wrote:
, they show bitterness and revenge is the only thing what goes through their head , they will take advantage of the welfare system , and use the word racist , when or if they get convicted of any crimes they commit even though there is substantial evidence against them, they have been getting away with their sob stories way too long anyones likings and to be fair , me too.....will they ever move forward, will they get jobs, will they stay off crack, the bottle, and many other poison that was hand given to them by the white man.....wait and see,.....well this is springer , till next time ..seeya hahaha
Don't be p*ssed because we're not like your people. Your people are a bunch of Submissive b*tches that have been dominated for centuries now, while mines created leaders like Malcolm x Marcus Garvey intellects like Cheik Diop and Henry Clark, your people are the laughing stock of the Islands you have all this mouth and yet your people produce nothing NADA. Even at this moment your people rely on Americans to keep their economy going and every country you land in you're hated.

Samoans are a bunch of meth addicted backwards over weight porch m0nkeys that haven't accomplished anything since their ancestors South Asians and Meles shidded them out of their a$$ 2000 years ago. Samoans are the butt of jokes in the Islands and everyone hates you. Know this and understand it you people are a disgrace and I'm above you commoner village sc*m

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
even when they doll themselves up , but u can't make a bulldog any prettier , can u?.....also its like they have greasy shit all over their face too , must be the thousands of corndogs they religiously stuff down their throat lol , u are what u eat , and you don't look like an apple that's for sure lol
LOL have you looked in the mirror? You didn't notice that Walrus face that big a$$ over sized elephant nose you don't even have ankles you have kankles, you reek of shid and p*ss because you live in the backwaters of Australia and your women on average look like tranny's. LOL there is totally no contest and no comparison black women look better. black men look better! Since when were Samoan men ever known as sex symbols? LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hahahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

hohohoho
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell me something what's the likely hood that your chance was 1 driving 2 came across an African 3 don't live in a village? LMFAO My guess is a slim chance lol I doubt people who never even wear shoes or brush their d*mn nasty a$$ teeth can drive cars. And depending on what type of African he or she was you wouldn't be able to do anything without being gutted like a fish.
Samoans are known cowards which is why they were dominated.
<quoted text>
You do realize that Samoans are the most criminal violent immigrant to ever migrate to other countries you are number 1 in the category a bunch of lazy over weight welfare getting animals with no sense of decency or cleanliness. I don't know where you learned this behavior from. All I know one might say you all learned to create fairy tales of mythical samoans because you have no history and nO honor.
You all were slaves to everyone slaves today totally dependent on Americans for a check even now you are sitting your fat arse in a white country why is that?
<quoted text>
Don't be p*ssed because we're not like your people. Your people are a bunch of Submissive b*tches that have been dominated for centuries now, while mines created leaders like Malcolm x Marcus Garvey intellects like Cheik Diop and Henry Clark, your people are the laughing stock of the Islands you have all this mouth and yet your people produce nothing NADA. Even at this moment your people rely on Americans to keep their economy going and every country you land in you're hated.
Samoans are a bunch of meth addicted backwards over weight porch m0nkeys that haven't accomplished anything since their ancestors South Asians and Meles shidded them out of their a$$ 2000 years ago. Samoans are the butt of jokes in the Islands and everyone hates you. Know this and understand it you people are a disgrace and I'm above you commoner village sc*m
.....is this a ..... who gives a fk session lol...carry on nika

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 4 hr alofa777 22
you... 6 hr nbhg 2
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... 13 hr sweet 1
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 21 hr samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 21 hr samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
•••
•••