Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>stay bernie black.. All we will see blacks lie.. We dont need to lie.. Lol.. Ya wanna talk bout black riots.. Plenty of subjects.. Or the rape of infants in sa.. The porverty of hoa.. The serial killa bm.. Etc.. Note.. What u wont find among samoans
LOL I don't care how many Serial killers there are because there are serial killers in every country you can't name 1 country that doesn't have serial killers or even rapist. The fact's are even poverty Riddle Somali is better than Samoa.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

beer belly- you know maury povich he could tell you how many black men deny there babies. why is that? for real i would like to know. why do many (not all but a good amount) african american men deny there kids? too much responsibility? hate your own creation? it boggles my mind. and the rest of the world
63 percent of black kids grow up without a father
www.californiafamilycouncil.org/fatherhoodthe...
and not only that amout 70 percent are born to unwed mothers
mobile.theroot.com/blogs/buzz/2010/11/09/72_p...
do you want to know the real definition of a black man? its a black woman. and im not even going to laugh because thats the sad truth. i give it to black women they play the both roles.
so yes maury povich is the leading expert on yall. lol billy "you ARE the father" lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed out a fact, Samoans don't keep statistics neither do people care to report whats going on in your country it doesn't mean it doesn't happen because there are always individuals that commit crimes in any countries. Just learn the differences there are American serial killers but of course it would be falty to claim that All American's are serial killers. The same for some African countries.
Africa is a continent not a country. No African countries practice canniblism meaning the majority of the population don't engage in such behavior. however cannibalism was perfectly fine in Samoa, understand?
ms. sexy you trying to prove the exsistance of cannibalism in samoa doesnt offend me nor does it enlighten me in any way cus yes i did happen. who cares id eat a muthafuka in a heartbeat myself if it was survival. lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

*it
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

tell me sxyblakwoman how does it feel to hold a job run a house and raise a kid? to be moomy and daddy?
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

*mommy

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>ms. sexy you trying to prove the exsistance of cannibalism in samoa doesnt offend me nor does it enlighten me in any way cus yes i did happen. who cares id eat a muthafuka in a heartbeat myself if it was survival. lol
lol!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

jake steed wrote:
tell me sxyblakwoman how does it feel to hold a job run a house and raise a kid? to be moomy and daddy?
I wouldn't know you would have to ask someone that does know.
taka

Saint Lucia, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>See thats the difference between us and you. Eating people is a problem solved for your kind. We would rather starve first. Youve just made my point BRILLIANTLY.
which was what ?.. lol...., that's y aa's are the most obese people than any other ethnic group living in USA lol , must be a hard choice choosing your way of death, so many options.......obesity ,overdose,starvation ,aids,alcohol abuse,suicide,.....how lucky are u mah little nika lol.....btw, it's not we would rather starve first lol.......it's, u ain't got a choice at all lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn,your shit is corny dawg for real. I blast on whites so hard they complain to the moderators and get my profiles banned. I just keep comin back tho and it's to the point now that all they can do is put icon judgment marks on me. They wont even try to bring it on. Thats because they are smarter than you stone aged people that think you got witty comebacks but really dont. Fckin wit you is simple.
....haven't seen u blasting anyone, if anything u the getting pimped and you keep convincing yourself otherwise lol....whites must think your just another drunk bum who just wakes up every morning covered in his own urine on some park bench lol....
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know you would have to ask someone that does know.
that's because u always drunk ....child abuse is common to aa's ...so sad
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL samoans are also backward's stone age people. Our country believe in women's right's yours don't.
yes way too much....they eat shitloads of fried anything cause they said its their god given right to be the most obese people in USA , 4/5 aa woman are diagnosed obese lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
Please stop embarrassing yourself. The first person to perform heart Surgery was a black man.
Just quit while you're ahead.
<quoted text>
lol.. Sbw.. Give it up.. Even the fitis.. Relaize.. When a race is this united.. U cant divide it lol.. U see sbw.. Self hate is a non issue.. U see.. U have no writings of samoan practing people eating.. That happened in fiti.. And melanesia and nz.. Only samoan legends say.. It happened.. Like the noah story.. Lol.. Debunk this post.. I dare ya..
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I don't care how many Serial killers there are because there are serial killers in every country you can't name 1 country that doesn't have serial killers or even rapist. The fact's are even poverty Riddle Somali is better than Samoa.
lol....there are more blacks in America living in poverty which also leads to their obesity due to the lack of proper diets , most nika's would even try deep frying a 2 kilo block of dripping lol.....but common sense would tell u that it would just melt, well, not to them
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the thanx i get...smh ... ok fine lol.

@BBB and SBW... carry on,keep up the good work hihihihi hahahahaha.....
Just a simple 'you're welcome' will do cheer captain. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> that's because u always drunk ....child abuse is common to aa's ...so sad
And both child abuse sexual violence and domestic violence is common in the Samoa community.

You people are known as viral wild beast.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> yes way too much....they eat shitloads of fried anything cause they said its their god given right to be the most obese people in USA , 4/5 aa woman are diagnosed obese lol
But yet 99 percent of your community is over weight? I've never seen a Samoan that wasn't less than 300 pounds.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol....there are more blacks in America living in poverty which also leads to their obesity due to the lack of proper diets , most nika's would even try deep frying a 2 kilo block of dripping lol.....but common sense would tell u that it would just melt, well, not to them
RanDom comment and What Billy says about you is true your IQ is so low that you fail to stay on course with any argument. There are more Samoans in poverty than African Americans.

If Samoans had the chance I'm sure they will eat garbage out the trash can, this usually comes from their poor up bringing and their small pea brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 37 min Pop 7
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 13 hr Tonga1up 1
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 18 hr Manusopo44 375
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••