Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No,I think I'll stay. And dont beg dammit it makes you sound pathetic.
ahahaaa lmao... watch out,he might ask for your pic roflmao hahaha..

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>......so u wanna go out on a date is that what u telling me ?......sadly like all your credit cards , banks and other financial institutions, i must decline u lol......ok, i will not answer to your statement above cause its ludicrous what u saying, but im sure one day u might come up with the right and truthful Answers , one day .....agree
???????

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No,I think I'll stay. And dont beg dammit it makes you sound pathetic.
Hey ugly peice of monkey shit...i asked you nicely to leave. You have np right to be saying all there racist shit about samoan on a samoan board. i guess you're a real sick ugly insecured peice of shit.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> nah....that's what i thought till i saw u there first with your 8 kids, it was like choc milk shake galore pouring out your masters ass, like all u can drink for your kids ,......who's birthday was it again ?.....man u spoil your kids , your not a bad solo mummy after all, i under estimated u
LOL you're ret*arded lol@ you probably pop 25 kids out your butthole with your tranny a$$ sily arse village id*t with big a$$ tree stump for a nose.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....and u both don't have neither of them lol......just keep pumping those buttons on both your borrowed computer before your white masters daughter comes back from her vacation lol
LOL hehe! say's the m0nkey b*tch working for a tranny White Aussie lol I mean have you even heard of an Apple? LOL please stop embarrassing yourself you impoverished sexually confused m0nkey.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

@BBB....

Cannibalism was practiced among prehistoric human beings, and it lingered into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures, down our wayz was in Fiji. I heard PNG still practices cannibalism,maybe on a down-low?!Well,i've seen some people in PNG also breastfeed their pigletz,one of their many practices.. hihihi lol.. Polynesianz did not practice cannibalism!! Cannibalism was first witnessed from black people,cannibalism in Polynesia were limited to warriorz only... for various reasonz, which we in the south pacific know why!! 1reason was notably to deter the enemy,yes,influenced by our Fijian brotherz... i'm not covering for dickhead "samoanirish" and crew... he doesn't know shit..
Anyway,Polynesianz did not practice cannibalism....real talk...

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>go look up congo canabils.. There r cases of it in ppng.. And libera.. In fact a doco is done highlighting it.. Note.. Samoans in the past did it.. If u were seen as an evil man..
individuals doesn't = the whole population there are and were some American and Chinese cannibals but not all Chinese or Americans are cannibals neither is it okay to engage in such nonsense.

Again prove where the Congolese government allows such acts and prove that the whole population is acting practicing cannibalism. understand?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. Ask the ladies in your family.And dont make me laugh. Samoans are a bunch of fat wannabe black or white LOSERS lol. This is what people are saying about Samoans.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Yup the vote is in,Samoans are not liked.
lol@ your link.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Man I really fcked wit your head on that samoan cream link huh?
oooh advanced man sounding more like a black pimp.. Again fool show some articles.. Too back the claim.. Pssst.. In france they sell bora bora tanning cream.. Thou its made in china lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL hilarious, the video i posted up was White commentary on samoa being Cannibals 50 years ago.
Your'e a very silly hen. Its a fact not a myth.
no samoan legends.. Story says it happen.. And how it ended.. Fact.. No white settlers saw it.. But did see it happen in fiti and nz.. Proof me wrong lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you're ret*arded lol@ you probably pop 25 kids out your butthole with your tranny a$$ sily arse village id*t with big a$$ tree stump for a nose.
samoans see childern as a blessing.. Why they live.. Bw see them as a curse why u kill them in there millions..
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

stopit wrote:
@BBB....

Cannibalism was practiced among prehistoric human beings, and it lingered into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures, down our wayz was in Fiji. I heard PNG still practices cannibalism,maybe on a down-low?!Well,i've seen some people in PNG also breastfeed their pigletz,one of their many practices.. hihihi lol.. Polynesianz did not practice cannibalism!! Cannibalism was first witnessed from black people,cannibalism in Polynesia were limited to warriorz only... for various reasonz, which we in the south pacific know why!! 1reason was notably to deter the enemy,yes,influenced by our Fijian brotherz... i'm not covering for dickhead "samoanirish" and crew... he doesn't know shit..
Anyway,Polynesianz did not practice cannibalism....real talk...
Fa'afetai, Ia alu loa e kisi le muli o le meauli. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
stay bernie black.. All we will see blacks lie.. We dont need to lie.. Lol.. Ya wanna talk bout black riots.. Plenty of subjects.. Or the rape of infants in sa.. The porverty of hoa.. The serial killa bm.. Etc.. Note.. What u wont find among samoans

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
individuals doesn't = the whole population there are and were some American and Chinese cannibals but not all Chinese or Americans are cannibals neither is it okay to engage in such nonsense.
Again prove where the Congolese government allows such acts and prove that the whole population is acting practicing cannibalism. understand?
sbw.. We talking bout morden day canabalism.. By pygmies.. There stories after story.. When the storys of samoans doing it is oral history.. Like the great flood.. No one saw it.. But jews say it happened.. Understand.. Lol.. But morden era.. In melanesia and africa.. Still do it.. Lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about people you're not talking about the majority of the population. There are American cannibals but obviously most Americans aren't comprehend? Learn the difference between a state or country practicing it, to a few individuals that engage in that behavior.
and yet you use the same measure to define us. cmon now. you cannot find anything that proves cannibals exsist today in any pacific island country. no google african cannibalism and behold ots still bein done. as matter of fact some poor kid is being eaten in a somali bush right now. lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Fa'afetai, Ia alu loa e kisi le muli o le meauli. Lol
Is that the thanx i get...smh ... ok fine lol.

@BBB and SBW... carry on,keep up the good work hihihihi hahahahaha.....

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no samoan legends.. Story says it happen.. And how it ended.. Fact.. No white settlers saw it.. But did see it happen in fiti and nz.. Proof me wrong lol..
Huh? LOL

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>samoans see childern as a blessing.. Why they live.. Bw see them as a curse why u kill them in there millions..
LOL samoans are also backward's stone age people. Our country believe in women's right's yours don't.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>and yet you use the same measure to define us. cmon now. you cannot find anything that proves cannibals exsist today in any pacific island country. no google african cannibalism and behold ots still bein done. as matter of fact some poor kid is being eaten in a somali bush right now. lol
I pointed out a fact, Samoans don't keep statistics neither do people care to report whats going on in your country it doesn't mean it doesn't happen because there are always individuals that commit crimes in any countries. Just learn the differences there are American serial killers but of course it would be falty to claim that All American's are serial killers. The same for some African countries.

Africa is a continent not a country. No African countries practice canniblism meaning the majority of the population don't engage in such behavior. however cannibalism was perfectly fine in Samoa, understand?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sbw.. We talking bout morden day canabalism.. By pygmies.. There stories after story.. When the storys of samoans doing it is oral history.. Like the great flood.. No one saw it.. But jews say it happened.. Understand.. Lol.. But morden era.. In melanesia and africa.. Still do it.. Lol
And I'm talking about the majority of the population. There are American cannibals there are Chinese cannibals but majority of Americans and the Chinese aren't cannibals understand?

Comparing tribes to a country doesn't make your argument credible. I want you to find me evidence where any African country allowed the majority of the population to be cannibals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 8 min Cruz 493
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 4 hr jestr 36
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 11 hr gloflexx 1,778
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 12 hr Keige Faipopo 240
Savaia Lefaga 12 hr Nessili 1
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 17 hr koko ngati 19
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 20 hr jestr 18
•••
•••