“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2821 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can start with the traffic light. You do use traffic lights dont you? And thats just for starters.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bhis...
Now lets see what the Samoans have invented. Tatoos dont count because everybody was already doing that.
lol.. Look up black inventions debunk.. Fact the first 1 traffic lights was done in england.. Not by a aa.. Man.. Debunked.. Oh the hawaiians invented surfing lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2822 Feb 23, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
my forefathers black and brown and white enslaved you people and cook you in pots in Samoa we have no messy thank the lord you are free because a slave is always a slave.
yes this true my african brother.. U see white settlers never recorded samoans eating people.. But said in fiti u fellas sold human meat.. As food.. African tradition..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2823 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. Ask the ladies in your family.And dont make me laugh. Samoans are a bunch of fat wannabe black or white LOSERS lol. This is what people are saying about Samoans.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Yup the vote is in,Samoans are not liked.
it dont matter what random people say.. But what samoans think of themselves.. Again.. U post a link with a lie.. How can a bleaching cream named east samoa.. Mean samoans bleach.. Please explain.. Advanced man.. Lol.. Dont worry no one hates samoans more than tongans.. We love the envy.. Smiles

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2824 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Oh they make it so easy for me...and fun too.
not really.. Not black enough or freckled.. Lol.. Im just debunking myths from truth.. Please post how white settlers.. Witness samoans eatin each other.. Lol.. Its a samoan legend..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2825 Feb 23, 2013
Silly billy.. Heres a true story in haitai.. Voodooism.. Young girl was killed and body parts was offered 4 the scarfice.. Heart was eaten raw.. So who lying.. B glad i cant paste n post.. Or u b cryin

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2826 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can start with the traffic light. You do use traffic lights dont you? And thats just for starters.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bhis...
Now lets see what the Samoans have invented. Tatoos dont count because everybody was already doing that.
Belly its time for you to go back to your African village. You overstayed your welcome. you are no longer welcome here.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2833 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you asking me? I didnt invent the cream. Ask one of your female family members.
no.. Show us a story.. Lol do u have fun makin up lies.. Truth.. In jamaica.. And se asia, india.. R selling light skin products.. Funny u think u the advance man.. Why u lying silly billy.. Lol.. Like fitis i guess.. Trying to blacken us..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2834 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I already did.Google it yourself if you're so interested. It's your history after all.
post the story.. I mean.. U not that primitive r u.. Who said they witness samoans eatin each other.. Captian cook.. Who dummy.. Lol ur lies.. Make u weak.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2835 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Oh how convenient,he cant copy and paste anything.
sad aye.. Or id debunk u long time ago.. With quotes.. Not lies.. Look up congo.. Canabils.. And read how the pygmies still do this 2013 ad.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2839 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>For somebody that cant paste a link you sure do come up with alot of claims.
silly billy.. How does it feel being clowned.. By now i post a indian ad on youtube.. Where they sell.. A product called.. White and bright.. Now show us an ad.. Of samoans doing that.. Lol.. What black dont have fun making up lies.. Lol.. Debunked.. Truth.. Jamaica.. Praise light skin.. Not dark skin.. Am i lying lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2840 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Primative in the 21st century is someone who doesnt have a pc and cant paste links. And the only one I know like that is you. And you just so happen to be a Samoan.
I already posted a link. Go back and find it if you're that interested.
ha ha ha so much 4 being an advanced man.. Here u go bout samoans eatin each other.. And no links.. Just a samoan legend.. Again where r these stories of whites witnessing it.. Or black lies.. Lol.. Look up congo.. Witness accounts 21st century

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2841 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one trying to prove it...so prove it. Oh thats right,you cant.
some1 will read this.. And post the story.. Congo canabalism.. And may post the story.. Because silly billy is now gonna b known as dumb billy ha ha ha ha

United States

#2842 Feb 23, 2013
Belly please leave n don't come back. Pk will feel sorry for all these racist shit he posted in here about samoan. There is good and bad in every race but don't make like AA is any better than samoan.

My brother inlaw is black n He's a great guy he doesn't sound like you.
stopit

Australia

#2843 Feb 23, 2013
Savaii Nei wrote:
<quoted text>
Sole you saying some really ugly uncalled for shit. Put your face next to you comments. Lets see who you are. your family will be ashame of you.
Look at this eatarse lmao yeah truth hurtz,you got BBB spittin in here but you're concentrating on PK ...why? hahaha EHK lol... how bout you educate your people on whatz reality?!Damn,out of all the commz from SBW and BBB... PKz comm hurtz the most hahahaha... and all you can say about BBB is ask him if he can go back to AA forum hahahaha faggot matausi kefeufa...

United States

#2844 Feb 23, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this eatarse lmao yeah truth hurtz,you got BBB spittin in here but you're concentrating on PK ...why? hahaha EHK lol... how bout you educate your people on whatz reality?!Damn,out of all the commz from SBW and BBB... PKz comm hurtz the most hahahaha... and all you can say about BBB is ask him if he can go back to AA forum hahahaha faggot matausi kefeufa...
Se pukio..how can you compare bbb to all the shit Pk is been saying in a samoan board for years. Im surprise it went on this long. you know what, do you have balls to put your pic next to all your idiots racist comments? I bet you and Pk will never do because you two are the real fagg.

Come lets see who you are and tell Pk to show his face or never say shit about Samoa again

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2849 Feb 23, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're mixing Samoan with Fijian who were the "real" cannibals lol lol lol. Yes the people that came from Tanzania Africa
Lol lol lol
You're a liar I'm not mixing up any Fijians with Sumoans Samoans were cannibals which is a fact.

And I want you to prove that Tanzania's have practiced canniblaism my guess is you can't!

Your arguments are st*pid kinda like you! I can post up a story of some Chinese and even Americans engaging in cannibalism but this wouldn't make All chinese or All Americans canibals! So post proof where most of the population is engaging in such act's.
stopit

Australia

#2850 Feb 23, 2013
Savaii Nei wrote:
<quoted text>
Se pukio..how can you compare bbb to all the shit Pk is been saying in a samoan board for years. Im surprise it went on this long. you know what, do you have balls to put your pic next to all your idiots racist comments? I bet you and Pk will never do because you two are the real fagg.
Come lets see who you are and tell Pk to show his face or never say shit about Samoa again
se auleaga fafa... what are you sayin,samoanz are alwayz right??Fck you homo..
Did you read fagg,i told you to educate your people... and accept reality,that way youse can move on.. i havn't looked at your pic,but you should try giving PK a good go before you put a pic next to your name,especially if your getting chopped lmao lol.
da fck you want my pic for? This is not a dating site fufu lol...

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2851 Feb 23, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what I know, Samoans were not cannibals, it was mentioned in there myth that a cannibal man thousands of years ago eating people. But it's not mentioned in anything I know that the people itself of Samoa were cannibals. There are no European-recorded accounts of Samoan eating people. So I will ask you again, can you provide me a link that records a detailed eating of people or human flesh by Samoans? Anything that details the eating of human flesh apart from the myth the Samoans of old told the Europeans?
LOL hilarious, the video i posted up was White commentary on samoa being Cannibals 50 years ago.

Your'e a very silly hen. Its a fact not a myth.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2852 Feb 23, 2013
jake steed wrote:
cmon now blacks ate blacks before. every society has practiced in one form or another whether in ceremonial use,hunger, or believing to gain strength by eating an enemies heart. this is something that has been going on in africa currently.
m.youtube.com/watch... |
You're talking about people you're not talking about the majority of the population. There are American cannibals but obviously most Americans aren't comprehend? Learn the difference between a state or country practicing it, to a few individuals that engage in that behavior.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2853 Feb 23, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for Samoan cannibals since your sister blackwoman likes to single out the Samoans....lol lol lol
Otherwise those were other islands but still that was half a mellinium ago lol lol lol. We're talking about 21st century cannibalism lol lol lol.....which points to Africans...lol lol lol
He already posted where Samoans engaged in Cannibalism however neither nigeria or even Congo engage in cannibalism never have and never did comprehend? Its like high lighting people like Ted Bundy and trying to make an Argument that all Americans are serial killers when in reality only a smaller number of them are when most Americans aren't, neither do our law allow such behavior comprehend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Samoan speakers 3 hr Manusopo44 6
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend 12 hr parascorp8 1
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 17 hr Proud 1,798
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Tue Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Tue flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sep 15 LukeiLeng 143
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE