Sasa

Australia

#2785 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you tho I can be on here without being at home. It's called a "Smart phone" I can get online anywhere,anytime. Right now I'm at a bar waiting in line for the bathroom. I can fck wit you on the go.
;)
hahahahaha ........ok, now you lying that u have a mobile phone lol, that's getting desperate isn't it lol, only working people like me carry mobile phones not some snot nose little boys hanging round toilets to rob little old ladies lol, cut it out with your gangster shet activities and get a real job lol......ps....don't Africans piss on themselves anyway lol
Sasa

Australia

#2786 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think about it,and thats just the thing.But I will say this. If theres millions of children starving in Africa like you say I can at least respect the fact that unlike your people they wont resort to eating each other.
:)
.....they should eat eathother then problem solved , i mean what's the difference between the shit they eat and the african people , won't it taste the same lol....just wondering
Sasa

Australia

#2787 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you couldnt think of a good come back but you had to say something right? Why are Samoans so lame at this? This is so much easier than fckin wit whites.
more like u getting fkd easier than what the whites do to u lol, you don't even register on the insult richter scale lol, your so pathetic even the little school kiddies could bully u around, and even if your mummy was there to hold your soft feminine hand lol
Sasa

Australia

#2788 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Gat DAYUM but I fux em up. Even sittin at a bar chillin on a friday night wit my buddies I still effectively destroy these stone aged imps. Lol my friends are wondering what I'm giggling at. Tey think I'm textin some girl. They have no idea I'm making an ASS out of some stone aged fool who rowed his grass wearing skirt to Australia to live off the white mans bounty.
so u call your bedroom walls your buddies haha....u don't only need a job but desperately need help lol......stop acting like u have friends for Christ sake, only people giggling with u are the voices in your head u poor thing, do u consider getting any medical treatment any time soon lol....nika talking to himself again lol, u have names for your imaginary friends ? lol
Sasa

Australia

#2789 Feb 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You were taken as slaves you were a slave to 3 different groups of people you surrendered your Island like a lil c*nt! Atleast African Americans can say that 1 not all African's came to the Americans as Slaves 2 it really doesn't matter what happen 500 years ago because we turned out to be some of the most famous blacks and most famous people well known by the world while Sumoans are sitting around in their stick dresses howling to the moon.
And trust my fickle friend there are more Sumoans trying to get out of their country than there are Africans LMFAO.
......so u wanna go out on a date is that what u telling me ?......sadly like all your credit cards , banks and other financial institutions, i must decline u lol......ok, i will not answer to your statement above cause its ludicrous what u saying, but im sure one day u might come up with the right and truthful Answers , one day .....agree
Sasa

Australia

#2790 Feb 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao Yes go on silver back to your Master and ask if he'll allow you to eat his a$$h*le out because simply that's all you're good for.
nah....that's what i thought till i saw u there first with your 8 kids, it was like choc milk shake galore pouring out your masters ass, like all u can drink for your kids ,......who's birthday was it again ?.....man u spoil your kids , your not a bad solo mummy after all, i under estimated u
Sasa

Australia

#2791 Feb 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO the m0nkey lives in a Village the Fffa tranny doesn't understand ipads and cell phones LMFAO.
.....and u both don't have neither of them lol......just keep pumping those buttons on both your borrowed computer before your white masters daughter comes back from her vacation lol
Sasa

Australia

#2792 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
LOL ya'll stone aged bitches prolly wish I'd NEVER been made aware of this thread huh? Thats what you get for comin over to the AA forum and actin all cute. Now you got my boot so far up your asses you brush your teeth wit shoe polish BWAAAAHHHHH!
there it goes again giving himself a confident booster lol.....over estimating his own abilities by far as usual lol.....
Sasa

Australia

#2793 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>BS,Samoans used to eat each other and it is VERY well documented.
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/polynesi.ht...
damn.....don't cry lol, u sound very distraught , cheer up , i eat people , but not the Africans , they poisonous and leave my teeth black
Sasa

Australia

#2794 Feb 23, 2013
outa here lol
jake steed

United States

#2806 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You show me an example of ONE man?And even that is not substantiated. The title itself ends with a question mark. I'm talking about your entire culture. Nice try...not really.
another blk man in denial about truths just ask maury povich lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2809 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Theres a very long list but I wont even get into that because your head is too small to remember them. But it's pretty obvious world wide that AA's and Africans as a whole have a profound influence world wide. Having a president of African heritage as the most powerful man in the most powerful contry EVER blows anything your people have accomplished COMPLETELY out of the water. You simply cant match that. When you can,than you can talk to me and I'll listen.
again name me.. Some aa or african inventions.. I use in daily life.. The car, internet or tv.. Lol the hammer.. What.. Ur actin thou blacks invent what.. Peanut butter.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2810 Feb 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Link? I'm asking you to prove to me which countries in Africa says it's okay for people to eat people.
If you can only pick small tribes and comparing into the Country of Samoa YOU LOSE!
Your arguments aren't well thought out of and you're incredibly st*pid.
Samoa has a cannbalistic history, Nigeria, Ghana and Cape Verdan etc don't. Comprehend?
go look up congo canabils.. There r cases of it in ppng.. And libera.. In fact a doco is done highlighting it.. Note.. Samoans in the past did it.. If u were seen as an evil man..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2811 Feb 23, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what I know, Samoans were not cannibals, it was mentioned in there myth that a cannibal man thousands of years ago eating people. But it's not mentioned in anything I know that the people itself of Samoa were cannibals. There are no European-recorded accounts of Samoan eating people. So I will ask you again, can you provide me a link that records a detailed eating of people or human flesh by Samoans? Anything that details the eating of human flesh apart from the myth the Samoans of old told the Europeans?
yep.. Oral history of samoans.. It ended way b4 white settlers came

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2812 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
See you people are going down the same route with me that the whites went. I first try to debate intelligently with them using facts backed up by links. But that only pissed them off so then they start using stereotypes to support their stance. I dismantle those with statistics backed up by reputable sources. This further angers them so then it becomes about hurling insults which I too can do if thats how they wanna play. And from there the REAL ass kicking commences.
Eventually they realize that I'll always be up for anything either intellectually or otherwise and that I'll always be around. So they just give up. I have just now described your past,present,and future with me.
okay.. Try explain.. How a cream named east samoa.. Means samoa skin bleach.. Lol.. No u link and lie.. Give it up.. Fact.. Samoa has more positive than negatives.. Lol
taka

Australia

#2813 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
See you people are going down the same route with me that the whites went. I first try to debate intelligently with them using facts backed up by links. But that only pissed them off so then they start using stereotypes to support their stance. I dismantle those with statistics backed up by reputable sources. This further angers them so then it becomes about hurling insults which I too can do if thats how they wanna play. And from there the REAL ass kicking commences.
Eventually they realize that I'll always be up for anything either intellectually or otherwise and that I'll always be around. So they just give up. I have just now described your past,present,and future with me.
Here are the Fijian cannibals from Tanzania. Would you disown them too? lololol
http://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads...
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2814 Feb 23, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the Fijian cannibals from Tanzania. Would you disown them too? lololol
http://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads...
my forefathers black and brown and white enslaved you people and cook you in pots in Samoa we have no messy thank the lord you are free because a slave is always a slave.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2817 Feb 23, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Many Samoans have a complexity issue. Inferior complex of some sort. They are vain even when they are ugly.
You see, most Samoans are tan to dark brown and a few are light skinned. Yet in Samoan culture, the darker your skin and nappier your hair, it is looked down upon, mocked at, and considered less attractive.
They revere light skinned, thick long haired women while frowning upon on afro puff dark skinned Samoans.
It is ironic that they have the audacity to clown on the AA forum when they are actually considered the negroes of Polynesia and not to mention that many Samoans have asiatic african features.
For obvious reasons and supporting my analogy, is why SamoanIrish has decided to use this screen name to make him/her dark Samoan self feel some sort of superiority due to his link of being a "bit more whiter" by attaching his gay self to Irish?? He may be just another Samoan black ass trying to be white. LOL
Sole you saying some really ugly uncalled for shit. Put your face next to you comments. Lets see who you are. your family will be ashame of you.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2821 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can start with the traffic light. You do use traffic lights dont you? And thats just for starters.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bhis...
Now lets see what the Samoans have invented. Tatoos dont count because everybody was already doing that.
lol.. Look up black inventions debunk.. Fact the first 1 traffic lights was done in england.. Not by a aa.. Man.. Debunked.. Oh the hawaiians invented surfing lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2822 Feb 23, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
my forefathers black and brown and white enslaved you people and cook you in pots in Samoa we have no messy thank the lord you are free because a slave is always a slave.
yes this true my african brother.. U see white settlers never recorded samoans eating people.. But said in fiti u fellas sold human meat.. As food.. African tradition..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) Thu tongangodz 72
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,112
Westpac to sell off its Pacific operations Wed Mika 1
A Hot First for Samoa - Lani Wendt Young turns ... (Aug '11) Jan 28 Proud 3
Has anyone been BRIBED by HAWAIIAN AIRLINES lea... Jan 27 Hibiscus 3
why do islander guys go for palagi teines for lmao (May '12) Jan 27 ngatangiia 229
Message me Jan 26 asi00 2
More from around the web