Since: Nov 12

United States

#2752 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you tho I can be on here without being at home. It's called a "Smart phone" I can get online anywhere,anytime. Right now I'm at a bar waiting in line for the bathroom. I can fck wit you on the go.
;)
Lol waiting for the bathroom...hope you have the drop..haha

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2753 Feb 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> wtf , u on crack lol....nice try but u ain't making me mad but laugh at your kinda skills, exam....copy paste paste copy lol, really mate u all talk , u ain't even near getting me upset dummy lol....wadda dreamer ....your armpit odor has that strong vapor that its causing you to hallucinate lol
Malo sasa aua le soga faia le afiafi

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2759 Feb 22, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dumb. Does it really matter if there was no canibals in Arica? it doesn't matters what matters is that they're eating people NOW!!!!!!!
Yes it does matter, it really does because this would mean many of their acts were learned through colonialism, which also means you're full of shid. Another reason why you're d*mb is you can't tell me what countries were its legal to eat people whereas in samoa it was perfectly okay to do something like that.
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol
It's simple really, "YOUR PEOPLE ARE EATING HUMAN FLESH AS WE SPEAK!!!!!"
End of story. It's that simple sexyblackwoman. Don't deny it you pathetic fool.
The b*tch who is the pathetic fool is the b*tch that has to point to nomadic tribes that do such things.
So bascially you're comparing small tribes to a country = Samoa?
You fail.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2760 Feb 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> atleast i wasn't taken as slaves and shipped all over the world to get bitch fkd buy every white man lol.....are u a asylum seeker like many Africans that try and cross to Australia lol, don't worry we look after u mongrels , we have housing commission houses and buildings for u nika's , and i thought africa was full of wealth lol, yet they sttill trying to come in the boatloads.....lol, guess u be trying to escape that shitty African nation too, i mean its full of corrupt drug lords,police, politicians, u name it , every nika in Africa are crooks, it's in their nature
You were taken as slaves you were a slave to 3 different groups of people you surrendered your Island like a lil c*nt! Atleast African Americans can say that 1 not all African's came to the Americans as Slaves 2 it really doesn't matter what happen 500 years ago because we turned out to be some of the most famous blacks and most famous people well known by the world while Sumoans are sitting around in their stick dresses howling to the moon.

And trust my fickle friend there are more Sumoans trying to get out of their country than there are Africans LMFAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2761 Feb 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
stone age dry balls, I'm going now , entertain yourself , wait till blackdyke comes on so u can jump around like wild apes and lick each others nutsac, that bitch is a bloke, but that wouldn't bother u would it? lol.....seeya tosser
lmfao Yes go on silver back to your Master and ask if he'll allow you to eat his a$$h*le out because simply that's all you're good for.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2762 Feb 22, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>what bout aa.. Dont u need white mans inventions lol.. Tell me 1 invention u blacks done.. Im using or shud up.. Majority of our inventions come from japan.. Lol
LOL I hope this is a joke.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2763 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you tho I can be on here without being at home. It's called a "Smart phone" I can get online anywhere,anytime. Right now I'm at a bar waiting in line for the bathroom. I can fck wit you on the go.
;)
LMFAO the m0nkey lives in a Village the Fffa tranny doesn't understand ipads and cell phones LMFAO.
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2764 Feb 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter, it really does because this would mean many of their acts were learned through colonialism, which also means you're full of shid. Another reason why you're d*mb is you can't tell me what countries were its legal to eat people whereas in samoa it was perfectly okay to do something like that.
<quoted text>
The b*tch who is the pathetic fool is the b*tch that has to point to nomadic tribes that do such things.
You fail.
Loblolly

Can you direct me to this link please? If you can't I'll ripp off your balls loblolly
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2765 Feb 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You fail.
You're talking about myth that was 1000 years old vs modern day cannibalism lol lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2766 Feb 22, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
Loblolly
Can you direct me to this link please? If you can't I'll ripp off your balls loblolly
Link? I'm asking you to prove to me which countries in Africa says it's okay for people to eat people.

If you can only pick small tribes and comparing into the Country of Samoa YOU LOSE!

Your arguments aren't well thought out of and you're incredibly st*pid.

Samoa has a cannbalistic history, Nigeria, Ghana and Cape Verdan etc don't. Comprehend?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2767 Feb 22, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about myth that was 1000 years old vs modern day cannibalism lol lol
LOL that is no myth its been proven and Whites were discussing Cannibalism in Samoa 50 years ago.

All you can high light is tribes, you can't prove that countries LIKE Nigeria has a cannablistic history.

Comparing a tribe to a country does you a disservice. So i'm telling you to prove it.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2768 Feb 22, 2013
I'm waiting Nigeria Ghana countries never practiced cannibalism but Samoans did.
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2769 Feb 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that is no myth its been proven and Whites were discussing Cannibalism in Samoa 50 years ago.
All you can high light is tribes, you can't prove that countries LIKE Nigeria has a cannablistic history.
Comparing a tribe to a country does you a disservice. So i'm telling you to prove it.
I think you're mixing Samoan with Fijian who were the "real" cannibals lol lol lol. Yes the people that came from Tanzania Africa
Lol lol lol
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2770 Feb 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
I'm waiting Nigeria Ghana countries never practiced cannibalism but Samoans did.
According to what I know, Samoans were not cannibals, it was mentioned in there myth that a cannibal man thousands of years ago eating people. But it's not mentioned in anything I know that the people itself of Samoa were cannibals. There are no European-recorded accounts of Samoan eating people. So I will ask you again, can you provide me a link that records a detailed eating of people or human flesh by Samoans? Anything that details the eating of human flesh apart from the myth the Samoans of old told the Europeans?
jake steed

United States

#2773 Feb 22, 2013
cmon now blacks ate blacks before. every society has practiced in one form or another whether in ceremonial use,hunger, or believing to gain strength by eating an enemies heart. this is something that has been going on in africa currently.
m.youtube.com/watch... |
jake steed

United States

#2775 Feb 22, 2013
some more black meat served up boiled,roasted, or smoked. these congo cannibals were chefs lol
www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1html
jake steed

United States

#2779 Feb 22, 2013
english.pravda.ru/world/africa /20-10-2011/119391-africa_usa- o/
jake steed

United States

#2780 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Your links are bogus,they show nothing of the sort. Mine do tho.
:)
bogus? look at your last link its from the same link you got yours! shakin my damn head -_- haha
jake steed

United States

#2781 Feb 22, 2013
and this is the african cannibal king jean bokassa who ate his way to the top .lol
histbusters.blogspot.com/2009/05/cannibal-emp...
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2782 Feb 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>BS,Samoans used to eat each other and it is VERY well documented.
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/polynesi.ht...
I'm still waiting for Samoan cannibals since your sister blackwoman likes to single out the Samoans....lol lol lol

Otherwise those were other islands but still that was half a mellinium ago lol lol lol. We're talking about 21st century cannibalism lol lol lol.....which points to Africans...lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... 3 hr Soso 27
Disney Moana and it's Samoan Animator David Der... 9 hr Pplpolo 1
samoa the chosen people. 16 hr Pau Laho 370
Where are the Samoan men??? (Jul '11) Wed x8cresx 125
Samoans of German, British, Chinese, Solomon Is... (Apr '11) Wed chilie 87
solomonga Wed chilli 1
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Digger 4,410

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE