“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2714 Feb 22, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you ask ?... haha da fck do you think you are? keep your beef with samoanirish,i'll jump on you if you keep adding polynesianz...1more time... "samoanirish" is samoan,you're in a samoan forum..so address them as samoanz...understand?!!
ha ha ha now tonga wanna join team samoa.. Lol this never happened.. B4.. Lol.. I dont think they have said anything bout tongans only that they blacks who enslaved polynesian samoans

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2715 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Again;who's "we"? You are NOT WHITE!!You do not have anything to give anyone. You depend on WHITE countries for everything you have. Get it through that stone aged head of yours.
what bout aa.. Dont u need white mans inventions lol.. Tell me 1 invention u blacks done.. Im using or shud up.. Majority of our inventions come from japan.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2716 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you,I'm not here to insult,only educate. Now heres an example and you know this is true. As a samoan living in Australia you no doubt realize that the only job those people will let your kind have are bouncer jobs in front of night clubs,resturaunts etc. This is a plain as day fact right? You probably wont admit it to me but we both know thats true. Samoans cannot get any other kind of work there.
no ur not.. It b great if u aa say things true.. All u doing is embrassin the fitis.. They got to the point.. That u have to lie.. Just cause.. Samoans do things right.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2717 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>AHHH HA no answer to the facts huh? You were slaves to blacks,you live off white countries,and you imitate black culture. BLAM blasted that azz. CYA!
Next...
nope wrong again in samoa its a mixture.. Of asian or a bollywood sound or programs.. Lol.. Hip hop is just 1 genre of many.. Ur point

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2718 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're leaving...again? No wonder you people stayed in the stone age,you never care to learn anything.
dont worry buddy im still here lol.. Heres 1 lie u made.. A bleachin cream called east samoa mean we bleach.. Lol, look up boyonce and see how many black cebs.. Wanna look white.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2719 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Opps caught ya out again...
http://www.janesoceania.com/samoa_chron_histo...
A.D. 575 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations.
Ouch
A.D. 1200
The Tongans had power over Samoa, excluding Manu'a, possessing the four great royal titles - Tuiaana, Tuiatua, Gatoaitele and Tamasoaalii.
Dayum
Like I said,I'm only here to educate.
ur point.. History.. Who pushed the tongans out.. Again samoans.. Right.. Not like aa.. Whitey slaved u and freed u lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2720 Feb 22, 2013
&t[QUOTE who=;taka"]<quoted text>
lolol haven't you heard? We are really proud of who we are. We are the biggest, tallest, strongest people on the Planet with the physical beauty rivaling that of Greek gods(according to explorers who compared Polynesian physique to that of their Gods). Whats really funny is that it's really showing in terms of Polynesians starting to dominate your sports given their small population. Now hold your horse before I bury my claws deep in your black hide.
lolol[/QUOTE]lol.. And silly billy or sbw dont wanna post.. How white explorers discribed polynesians, tall muscalar.. Beautiful.. Lol..

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#2731 Feb 22, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hapa.. Hawaiians look chinese lol.. That a samoan man.. Was ur mr hawaii.. Lol.. Only reasoan i talk about tahiti.. Is they r the only island left with polynesia is majority.. Lol.. Not havaii or nz..
90% of samoans are mixed. That argurment is irrelevent like you.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2732 Feb 22, 2013
Now end this non sense you idiots doing in here. I'm Samoan and I have many black relatives and also Tongan relatives. You people need to find a job or something better to do with you time. You got way too much time in your hands.

Do you read what you're saying? You are the biggest idiots in the world.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2733 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>AHHH HA no answer to the facts huh? You were slaves to blacks,you live off white countries,and you imitate black culture. BLAM blasted that azz. CYA!
Next...
your confusing me son, what makes u think i wanna scrounge from the bin, lie on the sidewalk intoxicated, constantly high on crack, begging at subway stations , and busking lol....yeah i really want to imitate u, the only thing imitating u nika's are the apes, atleast they don't reek of alcohol lol , Australia is abo land dh lol.....well seems like your fellow countrymen are running away from their homeland , i wonder why, could it be the dictators still murdering fellow peepz by the mass and scaring the living daylights outa u , is this y u all running away to other countries in droves? lol....there's a lot of Africans here living in commission houses all government funded , most africans here smell of urine and armpit odor rolled in together with cheap aftershave ....lol, even though they hadn't showed for several days wtf!!! hahaha.....yeah u keep praising your dictators that run your country , cause they r the true ones prospering at your expense sucker lol.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2734 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Opps caught ya out again...
http://www.janesoceania.com/samoa_chron_histo...
A.D. 575 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations.
Ouch
A.D. 1200
The Tongans had power over Samoa, excluding Manu'a, possessing the four great royal titles - Tuiaana, Tuiatua, Gatoaitele and Tamasoaalii.
Dayum
Like I said,I'm only here to educate.
hahahahaha ...stupid monkey , looks like your the one living stone age lol.....thats been written years ago and u just finally pulled that out from the archives hahaha....you like 20 years too late , and u call yourself an educator lol.....keep up with the times kunta, u can do better than lol.....wow this is new , how did u know all that ? hahaha.....now go find something I've never read ok dummy....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2735 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're leaving...again? No wonder you people stayed in the stone age,you never care to learn anything.
yes , i can't baby sit u till your daddy sexyblkdyke comes back from the pawning her 10xl undies , that might take couple hours for them to fold and pack away , lol....u want me to hold u soft girly hand ? lol, now better u go educate your fellow peepz on how to scrub,wash, rinse their nasty stank they carry around so badly .....so sad
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2737 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But no one wants to look Samoan and thats the whole point. White people tan and get lip injections. Some whites get dread locks or put small round plates in their earlobes like the East African Masai.And some black people bleach their skin or straighten their hair but NO ONE tries to look or imitate Samoans.
You mad bruh?
yeah , those white folks were all pulled outa of mental institutes and were just used as guinea pigs on a study by scientist , a program they called, operation white to ugly african .......most Africans with dreadlocks look like their head was dipped in the portaloo, the amount of flys that keep hanging their around their dreadlocks suggest .....like their ass , is in need of a wipe or few ....ewww
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2740 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Made you that mad huh? Lol
Hahahaha .....see u follow me cause your a loser lol, see bitch, it's like when I come on u come on, I'm your master lol.....u waiting for me hahaha, loser! lol,....but i gotta wipe my own ass , days of u wiping your masters ass and the odd tongue are gone.....u free son ....freeee hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2742 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Made you that mad huh? Lol
wtf!!!! lol ....hardly mate .....not even if steal my shoes thief haha,....how can u make me mad with your lame insults lol.....but it's ok your the educator lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2744 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...thats what history is. Events that took place in the past. So what if it was written 20,50,or 100 years ago it still doesnt change the fact that it happened. Caveman logic is ridiculouly funny. But I guess I can understand you. If you have no history I guess theres no reason to appreciate it.
hahaha.....look who's the stone age freak now lol, why do u keep referring to the past as if your people were not slaves lol, your a funny/boring sort of chap lol, please don't make me sleep again haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2745 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt she's willing to make the trip all the way to Samoa just to pawn her underwear. And even if she did want to do that I'm sure she wouldnt want to take coconuts as payment.
:)
well , beggers can't be choosers , I'm sure she will donate the coconuts to the millions of starving children of Africa , any things better than nothing , what do u think....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2746 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Normally you just seem stupid. But when you're mad LOOOOL you're downright retarded.
u don't like reality , that's your prob little daddy's girl lol, u want a tissue? or another dick haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2747 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well yes I guess you're right about one thing. I do enjoy every moment of fckin wit ya cos you're the easiest stone aged person to get all upset.I enjoy doing this to you. So just know that I will always be here to do it.
:)
wtf , u on crack lol....nice try but u ain't making me mad but laugh at your kinda skills, exam....copy paste paste copy lol, really mate u all talk , u ain't even near getting me upset dummy lol....wadda dreamer ....your armpit odor has that strong vapor that its causing you to hallucinate lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2748 Feb 22, 2013
anyway seeya later dummy , don't think u all that mate ...be back later lol.....say.....in 8 hours, oh what the heck your a loser , your be on topix cause u have no life hahahahaha ....later loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 1 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web