Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,on the contrary I feel no pain whatsoever. Are you saying that what I dish out is painful?
lol....tough guy haha....why would would u feel pain it's only words....right , oh sorry .....didn't know u were dishing out anything, were u trying to insult me before lol.....keep dreaming
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I think you make the mistake of believing that busting on Pollies is something that holds any real meaning to me. I do it because it's easy and amusing. I LIKE doing it. Not concerened how it looks to a Polly cause I dont really care or know anything worth knowing about them.
:)
likewise hahaha.....well, apparently u do care or why would u come onto the Samoa forum for dummy , i find it just as easy cause i know more bout your culture than u think ....and i certainly love the nika jokes, which i won't mention cause u prob heard them all lol, so don't think u nika's got more on Samoa , easy to paste pictures and articles from various bogus websites as sexyblkdyke does lol, i just don't have the time to sit in one place for a very long time searching for articles to prove my point, how much of a shitty life could that be lol......i also can sit on a computer and post utube clips from many black clips that r very disturbing , frankly i just can't be bothered like some people....hint hint
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Relax bruh,thats one of my all time fav movies. I dont have issues with Polynesians generally but Samoans suck ass.
hahaha....of course it's one of your all time movies, cause u were the one getting bashed by your ms lol....lol@ Samoans suck ass , u have the lips to suck even the most stubborn ass jj lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you're of Samoan extraction. Otherwise no.And I wouldnt say I'm trying to insult,just educate.
hahaha....educate who?....if u talking bout your culture, well i don't wanna know , even if u trying to insult which i know u r , it ain't working lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Naa thats ok but you go do your thing. You'd probably get plenty left overs to last you a long time if you bag yourself a Samoan. Bon appetite.
anything but a diseased carrying nika carcass , that shit will make you sick, we sell them to dog food companies or hand them out to those poor African commission houses , them dudes think it's porterhouse steak not realizing its their own fellow countryman we picked up from the gutter lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So which is it,make up that stone aged mind. Does my missus bash me? Do I bash my missus? Am I not even around the missus and kids? Am I only in front oof my computer? Which is it.I know your stone aged mind cant focus on any one idea and that it's scattered but for gods sake man this is the 21'st century. Theres certain things tha even a caveman should be able to accomplish.
what u on about fool lol.....u confusing yourself with too many questions , figure it out for yourself , that's your prob
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Look I'm happy to bust all over Samoans but if the rest of you stone aged cannibals want some that can only make me happier. Of course you know more about my culture because my culture is worth knowing more than yours. In fact,you dont even have a culture.
we have a culture u just don't know about at thats even better, as for aa's u all don't have one , your culture heavily depends on narcotics, murder, rape ......till u get to your final destination ....prison lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,a handout from a Samoan. As if they're capable of such a thing. You'd have to have something to hand out in the first place.
plenty my way mate, i still sponsor a child in Africa and the Philippines, 11 years mate ....what have u done
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you,I'm not here to insult,only educate. Now heres an example and you know this is true. As a samoan living in Australia you no doubt realize that the only job those people will let your kind have are bouncer jobs in front of night clubs,resturaunts etc. This is a plain as day fact right? You probably wont admit it to me but we both know thats true. Samoans cannot get any other kind of work there.
yes , there a few Samoan doing security, and alot working blue collar work like my self , I also know a few working in IT ....maybe it's u who needs to be educated and not be so narrow minded lol, maybe your still in the stone age in the way u thinking ...., but you ain't been to australia so your theory really don't matter
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL exactly that is something that I didn't mention because if I did I would be typing for days.
Even Drought riddled Ethiopia is advancing and they created their own electric car.
Ethiopia has launched an electric car, despite suffering from power shortages. It is only the second African country to do so, after South Africa.
Two versions of the Solaris Elettra will be manufactured in Addis Ababa, costing around $12,000 and $15,000.
The cars will be sold in Ethiopia and exported to Africa and Europe.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8596455.stm
hmmm well i happy for the ethiopians good for them
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

*im
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Oh I see,Sasahole is a Samoan in Australia so to the rest of the Polynesians here theres no offence intended. I had originally thought he was a Maori in Australia which would make more sense seeing NZ is right next door. But it's obvious to me now that Sasahole musta rowed his canoe down there. I only feel sorry for the Aussies cos thats a long way to row and no doubt he's ravenous.He's probably already eaten at least 3 small children and a drifter by now.
atleast i wasn't taken as slaves and shipped all over the world to get bitch fkd buy every white man lol.....are u a asylum seeker like many Africans that try and cross to Australia lol, don't worry we look after u mongrels , we have housing commission houses and buildings for u nika's , and i thought africa was full of wealth lol, yet they sttill trying to come in the boatloads.....lol, guess u be trying to escape that shitty African nation too, i mean its full of corrupt drug lords,police, politicians, u name it , every nika in Africa are crooks, it's in their nature
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Once upon a time long,long ago a people rowed their canoes to an island that they called Samoa. They began building things using stone tools and then....actually, nothing.
...how come we still gotta send clothes and money to Africa and yet they Bragg about their wealth lol, typical nika, all hyped up for nothing, it's their drug lords that have all the wealth while 99% of their country left with peanuts lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

hahaha.....i speak nothing but the truth , why don't u
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you do...DONT EAT THEM!! I mean that.
could have been u I was sponsoring u ungreatful spoilt brat lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so when I put all the bs that you claim all in one post it's too much for your stone aged brain to process? Ok never mind then. Just carry on amusing me with how you think I am with my "ms"
I think your stone age jokes have become stone age , maybe u need a new makeover ....like a better humor ?
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

stone age dry balls, I'm going now , entertain yourself , wait till blackdyke comes on so u can jump around like wild apes and lick each others nutsac, that bitch is a bloke, but that wouldn't bother u would it? lol.....seeya tosser
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Fool,you were slaves a to black Fijians and Tongans right on your own islands and dont forget it. And who's "we"? You're not a white Australian. You just washed up on their shores cos aint nothin happenin on yours lol "we" indeed.
.....Hahahaha ..........boring....heard that myth many times, get a life hahaha......u the slave nika and u if u keep having these tantrums you ain't your new cage lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You were slaves to black Fijians and Tongans. Is this not true?
not that I know of.....were u? seeya dh Hahahaha
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

there is no doubt that a people or a race has made great advances in there society. before the european invasion into our society we were great seafaring peple, and from many european accounts masters of the oceans. 10 million sq miles of open water. using no tools. but only the stars. africans as well made great achievements from the pyramid to the great zulu nation that had halted the advances of white settlers moving higher into south africa. now we are in more modern times the transition from our society to fit into the western way of thought and reasoning has displaced many of our people both african and islander. its the same thing with african americans. the echoes of slavery and breaking the bonds from those earlier times still have long lasting affects. which is why there is a high crime rate 1 out of every 3 african american male will in some point in there life be in jail. african americans also struggle with drug addiction. and more than 60 percent of african american children are born out of wedlock. and who knows the countless of aa children that has grown up without a father. beer billy and sexy black woman was your father in your life growing up? all these issues are side effects from the 400 years of mental and physical slavery. but through out it all and in the short amount of time, aa have made great advances in all fields. to have a black president is a testament of how far blacks have come. for us islanders our european contact just came within the past 200 years when christianity started to take root. we are in the phase where polynesians are still in a transistion type stage. and in many cases face the same problems. gangs, drugs, crime, and everything else that comes in between. our culture is counter to the western ideals of capitalism. how can you expect to change the way a people have been functioning when they been doing it there way for thousands of years? and you expect to change them with ease?? yea sure. so to sum everything up these arguments remind me of to adopted children fighting for white daddys approval lol (which he dont give a rat turd about neither of them)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 3 hr Navosa 295
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••