“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2649 Feb 21, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol Both you and billy boy are pathetic thinking your puny attempts can touch me. loling at you posting skids and claiming them to be real events. How can you be more advance than Polynesians when you're killing your own kind in the 21st century???
You ret*arded Animal killing has nothing to do with rather we're more advanced we're more advanced because we have more inventors for 1 for 2 more scientists for 3 a better way of living understood?

We're not in to the whole living by some Ancient creed.
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
While we Polynesians enjoy endless festivities and celebrations and dancing day and night, you're all out looking for the next victim to kill and use their hide to satisfy your hunger for human flesh.
"...apparently children all over Africa are being tortured, maimed and killed for their body parts and because of the suspicious craziness of adult predators."
You sound st*pid dancing and singing? I jope you weren't serious.

This is why Africans are more advanced than your stoneage ancestors aswell as your people today.

Example: Industrial Revolution going on in Africa.
Some people don't know that their is a begin of an Industrial Revolution going on in Africa. A lot of countries are starting to build their industry.
For example in Nigeria they now manufacture their own car parts, part of motors and in 5 years they will build for 100% their own motors.
A lot of western products are been copied. The same what happend 20 years ago in China before their Industrial Revolution is now happening in Nigeria.

Quote:
Western scientists confirm the beginning of an industrial revolution in Nigeria. For example in the city Nnewi, 300 kilometres at south of the capital Abuja, their are more then thirty industrial companies who are making car components. On average each company has a small hundred employees in service.

Industrial revolution: African tigers

Les Celliers de Meknes is one of the many industrial companies in Morocco. The firma is owned by Brahim Zniber, who produces especially foods: soft drink, cattle fodder, vegetable oil, textile. Also car components ' The industrial revolution in Morocco stands in the start block-systems

I can list more like manafacturaing this is what Africans are more advanced even though they were colonized they are far more ahead of your people comprehend?

Another example: A recent census report reveals that black Africans are now the most highly educated members of British society.
According to the United States 2000 Census, African-born blacks are considerably better educated than other black immigrants.
African immigrants to the United States are more highly educated than white and Asian Americans and are more likely than any other immigrant group to have a college education.
Almost 50% of all African immigrants in the United States hold a college diploma.

According to the Economist Intelligence Unit, four African democracies rank in the top 40 democracies of the world; Mauritius (25), South Africa (29), Botswana (36) and Cape Verde (39)

Understand?
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
http://badgals-radio.com/child-victims-of-adu...
I mean after watching all these pathetic people "literally" suffering before my very eyes, I think I'm pretty confident both you and your billy boy have no other move but to accept defeat. I now know I'm pretty invincible after learning you people are nothing more than the next meat sack to anl 1l
Your examples are poor and st*pid and not well thought out of Africa has 1 billion people you naming the minority of people that may suffer from famines disease or tribal conflicts doesn't some how make Africans less advanced because other continents suffer the same thing Asia and parts of south And North aMERICA.

Why African countries are more advanced? Industrialization for 1 manufacturing for 2 scientist and other things that Africans excel in for 3

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2650 Feb 21, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol You really are dumb aren't you?? lolol Know the difference between cannibalism today as opposed of 500 to 1000 years ago then draw conclusions from it you pathetic fool.
lolol
You have a poor comprehension problem don't you? Before Euro colonization Africans had NO history whatsoever of cannablism it's not tell being colonized until you have these stories of Nomadic tribes eating people other than that, my argument still stands my people are smarter and better than yours just look at your arguments? You can't even put together a proper one.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2651 Feb 21, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol Both you and billy boy are pathetic thinking your puny attempts can touch me. loling at you posting skids and claiming them to be real events. How can you be more advance than Polynesians when you're killing your own kind in the 21st century???
You ret*arded Animal killing has nothing to do with rather we're more advanced we're more advanced because we have more inventors for 1 for 2 more scientists for 3 a better way of living understood?

We're not in to the whole living by some Ancient creed.
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
While we Polynesians enjoy endless festivities and celebrations and dancing day and night, you're all out looking for the next victim to kill and use their hide to satisfy your hunger for human flesh.
"...apparently children all over Africa are being tortured, maimed and killed for their body parts and because of the suspicious craziness of adult predators."
You sound st*pid dancing and singing? I hope you weren't serious.

This is why Africans are more advanced than your stoneage ancestors aswell as your people today.

Example: Industrial Revolution going on in Africa.
Some people don't know that their is a begin of an Industrial Revolution going on in Africa. A lot of countries are starting to build their industry.
For example in Nigeria they now manufacture their own car parts, part of motors and in 5 years they will build for 100% their own motors.
A lot of western products are been copied. The same what happend 20 years ago in China before their Industrial Revolution is now happening in Nigeria.

Quote:
Western scientists confirm the beginning of an industrial revolution in Nigeria. For example in the city Nnewi, 300 kilometres at south of the capital Abuja, their are more then thirty industrial companies who are making car components. On average each company has a small hundred employees in service.

Industrial revolution:

Les Celliers de Meknes is one of the many industrial companies in Morocco. The firma is owned by Brahim Zniber, who produces especially foods: soft drink, cattle fodder, vegetable oil, textile. Also car components ' The industrial revolution in Morocco stands in the start block-systems

I can list more like manafacturaing this is what Africans are more advanced even though they were colonized they are far more ahead of your people comprehend?

Another example: A recent census report reveals that black Africans are now the most highly educated members of British society.
According to the United States 2000 Census, African-born blacks are considerably better educated than other black immigrants.
African immigrants to the United States are more highly educated than white and Asian Americans and are more likely than any other immigrant group to have a college education.
Almost 50% of all African immigrants in the United States hold a college diploma.

According to the Economist Intelligence Unit, four African democracies rank in the top 40 democracies of the world; Mauritius (25), South Africa (29), Botswana (36) and Cape Verde (39)

Understand?
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
http://badgals-radio.com/child-victims-of-adu...
I mean after watching all these pathetic people "literally" suffering before my very eyes, I think I'm pretty confident both you and your billy boy have no other move but to accept defeat. I now know I'm pretty invincible after learning you people are nothing more than the next meat sack to anl 1l
Your examples are poor and st*pid and not well thought out of Africa has 1 billion people you naming the minority of people that may suffer from famines disease or tribal conflicts doesn't some how make Africans less advanced because other continents suffer the same thing Asia and parts of south And North aMERICA.

Why African countries are more advanced? Industrialization for 1 manufacturing for 2 scientist and other things that Africans excel in for 3

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2652 Feb 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha.....who's the real dummy with the 8 kids and no job lol only braggs about her fellow nika's who wouldn't even know the skank ever exist lol....only stupid nika's like u boast about another's fortune and sadly for yourself u have like i said before...jackshit lol, u too busy scoffing down excess amounts of fat creamy donuts like all your fellow ghetto looking swamp rat nika's lol, and waiting till your next welfare cheque , foodstamp, donation or whatever you stupid lazy fat fks can get a free meal hahaha
LMFAO huh b*tch rather I'm boasting on individual bases or group bases I win and you lose.

You moved to Australia. I don't have to move out of my country.

You're a maid to some homo Aussie. I work on the computer.

You're a low class ret*ard whose people never accomplished anything since their inception 2000 thousand years ago. The only thing you can brag about is dancing around bonfires and creating stick dresses.

Your people sit on their fat a$$ all day and their economy is supported by hard working Americans.

You see how this works? Even the poorest black's dumbest one's are richer and more intelligent than your people, honestly you people look like neathrdals cavemen.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2654 Feb 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> damn...u dumber than a caveman then cause u ain't go no job haha....atleast a caveman hunts for his family , u on the other hand just wait for government assistant haha
LOL I'm black so that makes my automatically more intelligent, you're a backwards flea infested caveman that makes you the d*mbest person ever.
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>
u make hippo's look anorexic when u stand next to one lol
And you're Sumoan that makes you about 10,000 pounds.
stopit

Australia

#2655 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Oka magaia ou tala, ua ova tele lou fia tama mamafa. Hahaha
...did you shave your legz to hit the clubz tonight?! try helping your plastic homo i mean hamo.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2656 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one with the name stopit so maybe I should be asking you that question. Everybody knows samboirish goes to the AA forum talkin crap to us about Africa so it's fair game buddy. I'm here on THIS thread dedicated to HIM and not even on the rest of the Samoan forum so lay off it kid or come get some. Up to you.
You know what AA means. The whole world does. I mean I know you call yourself stopit but really.
Actually we can all just talk about Sumoan as they have some many examples to talk about lol I mind you they're only like 500,000 of them.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2657 Feb 21, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hapa.. Hawaiians look chinese lol.. That a samoan man.. Was ur mr hawaii.. Lol.. Only reasoan i talk about tahiti.. Is they r the only island left with polynesia is majority.. Lol.. Not havaii or nz..
Hawaiians look the way you want to look and they look 100 percent better than Sumoans.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2658 Feb 21, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol haven't you heard? We are really proud of who we are. We are the biggest, tallest, strongest people on the Planet with the physical beauty rivaling that of Greek gods(according to explorers who compared Polynesian physique to that of their Gods). Whats really funny is that it's really showing in terms of Polynesians starting to dominate your sports given their small population. Now hold your horse before I bury my claws deep in your black hide.
lolol
LOL b*tch you had to reply back to the same comments? More like Sumoans are the ugliest fattest brokest people.

You people are hideously ugly so comparing yourself to Greek gods is hilarious. Polynesians dominating sports? LOL maybe Rugby but as long as there are BM they will always dominate.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2659 Feb 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>...did you shave your legz to hit the clubz tonight?! try helping your plastic homo i mean hamo.
Hahaha why do you want to know for? It's 'waxed' every second day.

I'm a lover, not a fighter! Plus I love TI too much. Lol
stopit

Australia

#2660 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ia luga loa. Lol
Dependz which what kind of puga? lol there's the sei sei puga lol... or you want me to fasi the meauli puga hehe lol.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2661 Feb 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>Dependz which what kind of puga? lol there's the sei sei puga lol... or you want me to fasi the meauli puga hehe lol.
Se so'o se puga e te iloa e te malie ai. Lol

I thought I read 'Fasi the muli puga' Lol
stopit

Australia

#2662 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha why do you want to know for? It's 'waxed' every second day.
I'm a lover, not a fighter! Plus I love TI too much. Lol
hehehe algud my feleni... yes,be a lover..so you love TI aye.. your makin irish ika,but i'm sure sairish probably fufuz to beyonce lmao lol. even worse if he mimicz her movez hahaha lmao.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2666 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention,Africa puts satellites into orbit. Samoans cant even spell the word. smh Oh yeah. The head of NASA...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bolden
LOL exactly that is something that I didn't mention because if I did I would be typing for days.

Even Drought riddled Ethiopia is advancing and they created their own electric car.

Ethiopia has launched an electric car, despite suffering from power shortages. It is only the second African country to do so, after South Africa.

Two versions of the Solaris Elettra will be manufactured in Addis Ababa, costing around $12,000 and $15,000.

The cars will be sold in Ethiopia and exported to Africa and Europe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8596455.stm

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2667 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Youre right. It's really about how stupid Samoans are. I can respect Maoris for example but Samoans aint comin with nothin.
LOL I agree!
stopit

Australia

#2668 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'll do what the fck I want,when I want,how I want. If this lil cannibal wants to talk shizzle,I'll holla it back amplified. What you need to realize is that well...I likes it,I likes.
:)
ok... fck you lmao.. do the fck you want hehehe lol.
stopit

Australia

#2669 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Se so'o se puga e te iloa e te malie ai. Lol
I thought I read 'Fasi the muli puga' Lol
hehehe lol..
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2670 Feb 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>hehehe lol..
So'a! Hahaa
taka

Brisbane, Australia

#2671 Feb 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a poor comprehension problem don't you? Before Euro colonization Africans had NO history whatsoever of cannablism it's not tell being colonized until you have these stories of Nomadic tribes eating people other than that, my argument still stands my people are smarter and better than yours just look at your arguments? You can't even put together a proper one.
You really are dumb. Does it really matter if there was no canibals in Arica? it doesn't matters what matters is that they're eating people NOW!!!!!!!

Lolol

It's simple really, "YOUR PEOPLE ARE EATING HUMAN FLESH AS WE SPEAK!!!!!"

End of story. It's that simple sexyblackwoman. Don't deny it you pathetic fool.
Sasa

Australia

#2672 Feb 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Naa I'm just a regular guy thats appalled at how badly a polly man can beat his wife. Even if it is just a movie.
:)
wow......u soft dude, it's only a movie, your so sensitive and sound way too feminine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 39 min tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 17 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web