Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2616 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Providing a can of whoop ass maybe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EZw6K1kconcXX
Black man would rather just leave the family before reducing himself to that.
that jake dude sure is violent , is he your hero?, do u beat up your ms too lol......don't be an idiot black men use their woman as punching bags
jake steed

United States

#2618 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh then I have no apology to make to you and shall continue lumping all Polynesians together like SamboIrish does all blacks.
to follow such an example like that then what does that make you??
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2620 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess we must seem hungry compared to a people that run around eating each other. Taste like chicken does it?
yes....and u missing out, taste better than tin cans and used tampons u pull from the bin, marinating humans before i BBQ it taste fine, the black africans abit rough and taste like shit gives me diarrhea, i feed that crap to the dogs
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2624 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And dont get mad at me for what I say. I didnt know much at all about Samoans or Polynesians a couple of weeks ago but just like the thread says...SamoanIrish makes Samoans look bad. Make that Polynesians in general since he's happy to talk about entire races himself. You only have him to thank...and now this other moron too.
who' s mad?......stop insinuating that just because u think u insulting me that im mad lol, im thick skinned mate u can hurl insults at me i really dont take them personally or give a fk , sorry ......but if u angry at Samoan Irish cause what he says on the aa forum , two wrongs don't make it right, u sound intelligent enough though to not retaliate , but by all means carry on your crusade ,
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2625 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well no matter what you can rest assured I'd never BEAT her ass to a bloody pulp like a Polly man would. Do I really need to show the clip again? I mean really?
show it lol..., if your aim is to beat up your ms , yeah , i suppose the more time u watch it the better wife beater u might become , i don't know what your intentions in life is , but im beginning to sense you want to be a wife beater ....yeah?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2626 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>How can black men do that if they're absent from the family all together? I mean,which is it?
you tell me, how do u find time to beat your ms then disappear in a blink of an eye, are u like some phantom wife basher
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2627 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who can dish out as well as he can take.
you must endure a lot of pain then, well good luck ,
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2628 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>This is what happens when one dumb idiot speaks for you all. Take it up with samboirish. He's making all of you look bad.
no one speaks for me mate im my own man , prob is u two nika's get lured in by one individual who trash talk your people on your forum.....did it ever occur to u that you just returning the favor by making your people look shit , seems like u just fallen to his level then
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2629 Feb 21, 2013
well lunchtime ...better go look for someone to eat as billy bob had earlier mentioned , think about it bob , if u want a taste of human , come around to my house and il whip up some stir fry knee cap and diced feet and roast shoulder blades yummy ... my favourite ....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2631 Feb 21, 2013
i dont waste food , so il make testicle soup for the evening , yummy ...seeya billy good luck
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2633 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Two things real quick (1) I'm not here to make a right. I'm here because it satifies me to be here. And (2) Good,then neither of us are mad.
:)
later dude
stopit

Australia

#2640 Feb 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said,you are not my concern. Call yourself whatever you want.Now if you choose to jump on me thats a different story...
Then why did you ask ?... haha da fck do you think you are? keep your beef with samoanirish,i'll jump on you if you keep adding polynesianz...1more time... "samoanirish" is samoan,you're in a samoan forum..so address them as samoanz...understand?!!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2641 Feb 21, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol awww how cute. This cannibal story happened just yesterday in Africa. Your people are still eating human flesh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OMwI5unlK9MXX
lolol
Aww the lil b*tch has to pull out something that happen's to nomadic tribes, and yet he can't prove that this happen pre Euro colonization..
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2642 Feb 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>lol..., le auga tunic le tamaloa ....talofae si mea lol
Aua, ua makua'a sameme I luga lenei tunic. Ova le kaukalaikiki! Lol
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2643 Feb 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha ia komo i'm gonna side with the meauli now hihihi se wow,kui lou muliuli...
Lol Oka magaia ou tala, ua ova tele lou fia tama mamafa. Hahaha
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2644 Feb 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you ask ?... haha da fck do you think you are? keep your beef with samoanirish,i'll jump on you if you keep adding polynesianz...1more time... "samoanirish" is samoan,you're in a samoan forum..so address them as samoanz...understand?!!
Ia luga loa. Lol
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2645 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Ia luga loa. Lol
Puga*
taka

Australia

#2646 Feb 21, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO this is coming from the id*t whose people claimed to be White skinned and WERE Greek Gods.
LOL this is coming from the SImple moron that was trying to pass other groups of people off as Sumoan.
LOL I mean really? Post an article where blacks ever claimed the original blacks were White?
LOL however your people claimed the original Sumoans were White LMFAO!
The fact that blacks have the higher self esteem put's your delusions of blacks not being proud to Shame. people who aren't proud of who they are don't have such high self esteem however blacks do, why obviously Sumoans don't LMFAO.
lolol haven't you heard? We are really proud of who we are. We are the biggest, tallest, strongest people on the Planet with the physical beauty rivaling that of Greek gods(according to explorers who compared Polynesian physique to that of their Gods). Whats really funny is that it's really showing in terms of Polynesians starting to dominate your sports given their small population. Now hold your horse before I bury my claws deep in your black hide.

lolol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2647 Feb 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ......wow ...zebra's look better than me , is that an insult lol......why would a blue collar hard working man like myself go home now, atleast I know home, u still don't know what part of Africa u from nika man, u never been out of the projects , actually they should build electric fences around your ghetto area so u apes don't wonder off into other suburbs and trashing them also raping old little ladies lol, i also find it sad looking at nika's eating from bins , pushing shopping trolleys with all their household goods looking for new alleyways to camp for night lol.....i feel sorry for those bums .....so much on sexyblkdyke's boasting of aa's making so much money, but dosent realize 85% of aa's live in poverty or on very low income lol.......what a tosser haha
LOL so you're a man but all this time you're be allowing me to call YOU A WOMAN?

LMFAO you ole blackened neck Gender confused animal what are you on that shid?

LOL let's not forget the fact that you've been arguing with a woman you sound like a phaggot. LOL

LOL you're a confused mixed breed's whose ancestors left their barren land in search of another the chances that I know more about MY REAL ANCESTRY than YOU DO is extremely HIGH LOL.

The fact's are 100 percent of Sumoans live in poverty surviving off Fish and coconuts your most lucrative jobs are fishing. AA can buy and sell your shiddy Island and AA isn't even a country but they have a buying power higher than the sumoan country America Sumoa combined. You're just a ret*arded fat over confused Sumoan crossing dressing imporvershied poor immigrant living off the hard work of other's which is why you migrated from that shiddy country to Australia.

lol@ hardworking and blue collar! False you're not a hard worker but you're still and over sized homo made to some White homo Aussie
taka

Australia

#2648 Feb 21, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww the lil b*tch has to pull out something that happen's to nomadic tribes, and yet he can't prove that this happen pre Euro colonization..
lolol You really are dumb aren't you?? lolol Know the difference between cannibalism today as opposed of 500 to 1000 years ago then draw conclusions from it you pathetic fool.

lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 2 hr SAMOA684 141
Quest to save sharks 6 hr jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) 23 hr AIGA 28
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Hosanna 1,796
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Fri Tua Tua isa foa 838
Which island is suited to be a capital of Tokelau? (Jan '10) Fri Tui Micronesia 17
samoa Fri poly 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••