|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha a le ua alu stopit e Kui laga tunic.
hahaha ia komo i'm gonna side with the meauli now hihihi se wow,kui lou muliuli...
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol..., le auga tunic le tamaloa ....talofae si mea lol
Talofae lou magava lol... so,your slowly comin back aye lol...

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Samoan is Polynesian...
Polynesian isn't Samoan....

Stop using Tahitians as examples of Samoans Lol...
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Are you black?
just my hairz.... do you breathe?

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

^ I agree.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And Samoans are Pollies,whats your point? And no.most AA's are from America. Are all of you people so narrow minded?
My point is address them as samoanz!!You're in a samoan forum,angry at a samoan fafa(samoanirish),so address them as samoanz... how stupid are you?! What is the proper meaning of AA there are various meaningz to AA.. let me know,hold back on that narrow minded thought!!
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh then I have no apology to make to you and shall continue lumping all Polynesians together like SamboIrish does all blacks.
Listen,you ask stupid question?I give you stupid answer and question!! Was that an invitation or excuse?! Do you realise which Tongan i'am?I hope your not confused with the Tonga people along zimbabwe wayz hihihi lol.. well,we probably had a link somewhere in the early agez hehehe .. Do you think we could be the forgotten Tonga people in the south pacific hihihihi is that why you asked if i was black?!
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one with the name stopit so maybe I should be asking you that question. Everybody knows samboirish goes to the AA forum talkin crap to us about Africa so it's fair game buddy. I'm here on THIS thread dedicated to HIM and not even on the rest of the Samoan forum so lay off it kid or come get some. Up to you.
You know what AA means. The whole world does. I mean I know you call yourself stopit but really.
samoanirish deservez it,i agree!! my name literally meanz stop it,not "but really"..when your ready.....gimme some!!! If thatz the AA i'm thinking?Then the definition of it sayz it all!!!
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not about you as far as I'm concerned. Like I said,this fool samboirish has come to the AA forum talkin shizzle so I'm just returning the favor. You just happen to put yourself in the crossfire.Dont like it...duck.
If that was my intention?I would've jumped in long time... I told you before,read what i've been sayin... go home while you got creditz against samoanirish,don't get cocky now thinking your unstoppable lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Or is your name supposed to be "Stop-it"? It looks like a stupid way of saying stupid.
How ever you want it?? stop it,stop pit
Now your concentrating on my name lol
itz a hassle puttin in the dash so i just typed stopit....coz i'm on mobile... happy now....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But Tahitian women arent fat and dyke lookin like samoan women.
but black woman r fat.. But samoans r not as black u agree.. Smiles.. Note.. Tahitian woman r from samoa.. Dummy.. So no matter what ya say.. They r of samoan heritage.. Smiles

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I must say that I actually agree. Maoris are bad ass mutha fckas I can respect that.They are the most like Zulus out of all you Pollies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Samoans are pussees in comparison
so silly billy think u a pussy if u dont like moaris kill ur kids.. Or rape infants like ur africans.. No we not man enough to copy blacks.. Again.. Zulus had steel spears.. And running round in lion cloths.. Lol.. U know when 3 million whites control 40 million blacks.. What ya call that.. Heres something.. Ya know the white brits could never deafeat the maoris..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But they are cooler than Samoans. When one thinks of Australian imagery and sounds it's always things like boomerangs,aboriginal artwork,didgeridoos,etc. White Australian culture does not even come close to defining the spirit of that country like abo culture does. Not to mentiton all the abo words that everybody uses to describe animals and many of the towns around the country. Yeah abos lost the face of Australia but they still retain the soul. Samoans on the other hand...what about Samoans again?
ha ha ha.. The abbos was more oppressed than aa.. Heres a thing silly billy.. Aust.. Is abundant in gold and iron.. Like africa.. 40 percent.. But like africa.. U dont see that resource put to use.. Polynesians did.. Black pearls only found in tahiti and raro tonga.. The green stones in in.. Etc.. Samoans.. What we do.. What we always do.. B no 1 and the rest of polynesia envy us 4 it lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Samoan is Polynesian...
Polynesian isn't Samoan....
Stop using Tahitians as examples of Samoans Lol...
hapa.. Hawaiians look chinese lol.. That a samoan man.. Was ur mr hawaii.. Lol.. Only reasoan i talk about tahiti.. Is they r the only island left with polynesia is majority.. Lol.. Not havaii or nz..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Umm..what I say is that Tahitian women are from ahhh...Tahiti. And that they look different to Samoan hoes. Very different. And thank GOD you people arent black. We have enough issues without adding stone aged cannibals who break coconuts on their heads to it.
lol.. We can agree anything mixed with nicca aint gonna look good.. James johnson and jason river r half samoan and aa.. So what u see in tahitain is less negro and more polynesian.. Ur point lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol if your head was actually a real coconut you wouldnt be as stupid. The brits not only defeated the Maoris but are still in their country today RULING it.smh. Name one African country that has a white leader...just one.
south africa.. Didnt have 1 until nelson mandela.. Eygpt.. Is a non black leader want more.. Lol.. But u call maori.. manly like aa.. Gangs.. Like mongrel mob.. High drug intake.. Lol.. Yeah i see why..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid you cant even hold all your ISLANDS let alone whatever resources are there.US Samoa LMAO. Put some fast food joints on it,make them fat and you can have some Samoan islands lol.
again.. America samoa.. Like fatamerica.. Lol u wish me to show u 5 reasoans west samoa r less fat.. Come on lol.. First.. no welfare.. Means no money.. Means eating more natural

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid you cant even hold all your ISLANDS let alone whatever resources are there.US Samoa LMAO. Put some fast food joints on it,make them fat and you can have some Samoan islands lol.
silly billy.. U wish to compare maoris to zulus.. Why the white man.. Couldnt win.. Read up the treaty of watangi.. Lol.. U see how.. Today maoris.. Still own resources and lands.. What bout south africa.. Lol.. Do tell
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually no I think she seems pretty cool. I bet she IS sexy too. I can tell these things without having to sniff her butt like stone aged people probably do.
beautiful man......u gonna one day marry her and father all her 8 snotty nose little kids? I'll give u one day and i bet your split as soon as u see that fat bedridden hairy ape , u won't have to sniff her arse alright your smell it from the driveway lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but when whitey says you look like Greek gods *scoff* or that you're a lost Aryan tribe *Cough bullshit cough cough* thats considered gospel right?
wtf?? not out of my mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••