|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at work? Is this cr*cking coconuts on your head or is that being some maid to some White Aussie pedo?
LOL you should really exit stage left back to your sh*thole you call a country.
<quoted text>
And zebra's look better than you! You meth addicted White worshiping gender confused b*tch.
Why haven't you told me your gender? LOL sumoans stay true to their stage name other Islanders gave you Sahomo's
......wow ...zebra's look better than me , is that an insult lol......why would a blue collar hard working man like myself go home now, atleast I know home, u still don't know what part of Africa u from nika man, u never been out of the projects , actually they should build electric fences around your ghetto area so u apes don't wonder off into other suburbs and trashing them also raping old little ladies lol, i also find it sad looking at nika's eating from bins , pushing shopping trolleys with all their household goods looking for new alleyways to camp for night lol.....i feel sorry for those bums .....so much on sexyblkdyke's boasting of aa's making so much money, but dosent realize 85% of aa's live in poverty or on very low income lol.......what a tosser haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but when whitey says you look like Greek gods *scoff* or that you're a lost Aryan tribe *Cough bullshit cough cough* thats considered gospel right?
u have a flu ?
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
White commentary about Samoans 60 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And you are correct, Whites even treat other Whites like Shid. War World 2? Stalin anyone?
lolol Both you and billy boy are pathetic thinking your puny attempts can touch me. loling at you posting skids and claiming them to be real events. How can you be more advance than Polynesians when you're killing your own kind in the 21st century??? While we Polynesians enjoy endless festivities and celebrations and dancing day and night, you're all out looking for the next victim to kill and use their hide to satisfy your hunger for human flesh.

"...apparently children all over Africa are being tortured, maimed and killed for their body parts and because of the suspicious craziness of adult predators."
http://badgals-radio.com/child-victims-of-adu...

I mean after watching all these pathetic people "literally" suffering before my very eyes, I think I'm pretty confident both you and your billy boy have no other move but to accept defeat. I now know I'm pretty invincible after learning you people are nothing more than the next meat sack to another black living next door. No you're not advance for the last time lolol. You never have. Your Continent is poor, its people are poor and are suffering from Aids or other diseases, suffering form poverty, being victims of murder the list goes on its crazy.
"Tanzanian albinos are living in terror following 30 murders in the east African nation by people apparently seeking their body parts for witchcraft..."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10826...

I still can't hold back the laughter when I saw you claiming how advance your people are lolol. Do you think these people are living in a stone age or are they as advance as yous to claim they are??

"Blacks Murdered by Blacks:

21000 people were killed in political violence during the 46 years leading up to the elections in April 1994.

14000 of these 21000 people were killed from 1990 to 1994

In the same period, 8580 black South Africans were killed by other blacks South Africans."
http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/p/anc...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/333520689...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4aWLwc8LPDg/T8YdIXf...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fyey0bwDCQY/T8YdKmd...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zk334srGd5o/T8YdGOp...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CPdFXRyNPiI/T8YdM0g...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iQNF_nhyK1o/T8YdO8T...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GRwlpAxkfS0/T8YdEKg...

I mean I have know idea why you people are saying you're more advanced than Polynesia when all I see in the streets Africa are mass killing and 21st century cannibalism.

Posting a skid is nothing compared to the reality you just beheld.

lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO look at this 200 kid's to a tent talking about Living conditions and breeding..
LOL quite why you're ahead lol you're j making yourself look d*mb lol the average Sumoan only makes 5000 thousand a year and most live in Villages with little tent home's lol I mean honestly?
AA have more money than your people comprehend? LOL your people are also inbreed's which is why most of you all look alike.
You're a genetic mishap inferior irrelevant to this world, address you betters with respect c9nt lol.
hahaha.....who's the real dummy with the 8 kids and no job lol only braggs about her fellow nika's who wouldn't even know the skank ever exist lol....only stupid nika's like u boast about another's fortune and sadly for yourself u have like i said before...jackshit lol, u too busy scoffing down excess amounts of fat creamy donuts like all your fellow ghetto looking swamp rat nika's lol, and waiting till your next welfare cheque , foodstamp, donation or whatever you stupid lazy fat fks can get a free meal hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO it's funny that you used drugs once again as ALL i DID was a simple google research and found out your people are addicted to Meth lol the drug addicted b*tch once again project's her issues on to my people.
LOL I know your ret*arded a$$ is probably hitting the pipes obviously since you keep on referencing drugs. LOL are you back on your break so soon? LOL you're only good for washing dishes and eating White shid lol.
hahaha.....lol@google , your such a stupid junkie, where does it say that crap lol, you must think we were born yesterday , aa's are constant drug users, pushers, smugglers , and most nika's go prison for narcotics , that's always your excuse when u lowlifes get caught , " oh we had a hard life," " my dad abused me ", "we had nothing when we were growing up " lol.....well make get a fk job and stop making excuse lol, it's a cycle u nika's cannot and will not get outta your system and will forever be your downfall lol....10-12 year old boys running around selling drugs for their nika bosses is not really something you would want your own kids doing ....so sad
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL bahahaw! It's so simple a caveman can do it lol..
damn...u dumber than a caveman then cause u ain't go no job haha....atleast a caveman hunts for his family , u on the other hand just wait for government assistant haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO baahahw! LOL they make Donkey's seem intelligent.( LOL that might be an insult to donkeys)
....u make hippo's look anorexic when u stand next to one lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

@SBW & BBB.... is this about Africa and Polynesia now??? stick to "samoanirish" refrain from adding polynesia in ya drama..... coz samoa aint the only island in the south pacific... forgive samoanirish his german blood is strong...hihihihi real samoanz are pissed with him also...buh you know? lol..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No it's just the stank atmosphere of Polly buuuullshizzle making me cough.
...nah , it's the flys coming outa sexyblkdyke's arse u choking on, maybe hang back abit till the flys clear ?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well yo mama so fat,when she go to the zoo elephants feed HER peanuts.
dosent make my mum fat, but it does prove that even elephants are much smarter than the average nika , maybe take some valuable lessons on how to feed your own kids and not let them run around hungry...agree
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well heres the thing. If they can tie ALLLL of Africa to AA's then it's fair game to do the same with them.
Well,AA's is from Africa,whatz your point?!Are youse talking about African Americans or Alcoholics Anonymous??? lol
obviously you didn't see minez??? Read my post again... like i said# between youse and that fafa "samoanirish" and samoa.. when you say polynesia...your adding me in,which meanz Tonga!! If i can tell my brother from samoa to get fckd!What makes you think your special??! and if my brother from fiji pisses me off?I'll tell him to get fckd too!! "samoanirish" is fckd.. comprehend what i meant,if not??? come at me?!.... sleep on that... let me know 2morrow.. i mean today lol... goin home to crash.... time for youse to wake,time for me to sleep... kinda like Drac!!! but workwize lol.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get mad cos your "goverment" has no way to care for it's people and you cavemen are forced to STILL hunt for your families. Just try and stay away from the human meat okay?
no ones mad son, we provide for our families ,less can be said about you nika's who's main priority is to selfishly look out for himself while the kids go without any food or clothes , dog eat dog world is what u nika's all about lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,AA's is from Africa,whatz your point?!Are youse talking about African Americans or Alcoholics Anonymous??? lol
obviously you didn't see minez??? Read my post again... like i said# between youse and that fafa "samoanirish" and samoa.. when you say polynesia...your adding me in,which meanz Tonga!! If i can tell my brother from samoa to get fckd!What makes you think your special??! and if my brother from fiji pisses me off?I'll tell him to get fckd too!! "samoanirish" is fckd.. comprehend what i meant,if not??? come at me?!.... sleep on that... let me know 2morrow.. i mean today lol... goin home to crash.... time for youse to wake,time for me to sleep... kinda like Drac!!! but workwize lol.
lelei sole...aua te popole , alu loa moe taeao le aoga ...
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>lelei sole...aua te popole , alu loa moe taeao le aoga ...
Hahaha a le ua alu stopit e Kui laga tunic.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha a le ua alu stopit e Kui laga tunic.
lol..., le auga tunic le tamaloa ....talofae si mea lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Is this another of your stone aged myths? And then what happened,the Greek gods split the heavens and upon the earth they brought forth the great and almighty Polly people? But then forgot to teach them how to make metal BWAHHHHHH!
yes 1 of our legends do say.. Polynesian come from heaven.. Lol.. But understand a great tusimani.. Can wash people from japan to nz.. U see abbos dont have ships like polynesians..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually no I think she seems pretty cool. I bet she IS sexy too. I can tell these things without having to sniff her butt like stone aged people probably do.
oh silly billy i will kill u with intellect.. Not insults.. Tell me.. How come the zulus made steel spears.. And never castles..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Providing a can of whoop ass maybe.
Black man would rather just leave the family before reducing himself to that.
maoris like aa or hispanics.. R brought up in gang culture.. If u want to see samoan culture watch the orator.. Thing is samoans got it right.. By putting god.. And not american culture no 1.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get mad cos your "goverment" has no way to care for it's people and you cavemen are forced to STILL hunt for your families. Just try and stay away from the human meat okay?
lol.. Silly billy.. I dont make up lies.. When talkin bout aa do i.. The oj riots.. The katrina riots.. The riots 4 micheal jordan shoes.. Lol.. Fact.. Many parts in africa.. Eating people exsists.. Voodoo and killing childern still happen.. And blacks.. Still livin in mud hut.. In the 21st century.. Not samoa.. But lie to feel good.. What next like ping pong.. Samoans blacker than fitis.. Look more congo.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The Cannibal isles lol. No word about Greek gods? Nothing about big strong warriors with great physiques? Just a simple people living a simple life. Thats how the white man views them.
ha ha ha ha at silly billy.. Twist the words.. So polys wish to be white.. No get it straight.. I show full samoans to sbw.. She says.. Mix white aisan.. Guess what.. The white explorers said same thing.. They never said.. We looked negrito.. Understand.. They said of tahitian woman.. That no woman matched there beauty.. And compared them with.. Greek godessess.. Dont twist the words.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 9 hr Mr T 700
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 9 hr tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 9 hr Mr T 704
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 10 hr Mr T 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••