|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
What happened to that fool that said he had shit on his cheeks cos he didnt wipe? AHHHH HAAAA they make it soooo easy to laugh at.
LMFAO baahahw! LOL they make Donkey's seem intelligent.( LOL that might be an insult to donkeys)
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO this is coming from the id*t whose people claimed to be White skinned and WERE Greek Gods.
LOL this is coming from the SImple moron that was trying to pass other groups of people off as Sumoan.
LOL I mean really? Post an article where blacks ever claimed the original blacks were White?
LOL however your people claimed the original Sumoans were White LMFAO!
The fact that blacks have the higher self esteem put's your delusions of blacks not being proud to Shame. people who aren't proud of who they are don't have such high self esteem however blacks do, why obviously Sumoans don't LMFAO.
sorry the European explorers thought we looked like Greek gods but i say we were way better in terms of Physique. After all those were the attributes they measured the Polynesians with.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry the European explorers thought we looked like Greek gods but i say we were way better in terms of Physique. After all those were the attributes they measured the Polynesians with.
LOL more self hate for you! LOL the simple fact is all or most Greek gods were White so the chances that they seen you that way is NEXT TO NONE.

HOWEVER you can't point to a thread or a blog Where blacks claimed to ever be White lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>That means alot to you huh? To think you look like white people. Why do you have such low self esteem? Does being a polly suck that bad?
Interesting. smh
LMFAO I'm going to save this post and Refrence this. LOL for all their accusations of blacks skin bleaching wearing fake hair. I've never read or heard a black person state or claim that the original blacks were white skinned..

LOL.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Thats some real identity crisis going on there.
LOL your video is interesting..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Thats some real identity crisis going on there.
White commentary about Samoans 60 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And you are correct, Whites even treat other Whites like Shid. War World 2? Stalin anyone?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The Cannibal isles lol. No word about Greek gods? Nothing about big strong warriors with great physiques? Just a simple people living a simple life. Thats how the white man views them.
LMFAO racist right????? LOL consider how they told lies and twisted history in regards to Africans and they actually had civilizations well built towns when northern Europeans came to west Africa, and than on the other hand samoans were in the stone age. Now what's the chances of Whites Lubbing sumoans?

If whites lubbed them why did they colonize their Islands? The reality is Whites are nothing but greedy parasites who only care about themseveles... Anyone group that actually believes White love them are delusional morons.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And thats the difference between Industrial age,Iron age,and Stone age peoples. When Industrial age people encounter Iron age people they see a threat because they know these people have the capability to learn their technology so better suppress them and suppress them HARD.Especially if they are on a large continent with untold amounts of resources. But when these same Industrial age people encounter a stone age people especially if they are scattered throughout a large area on small islands the threat level is minimal so just kinda let them run around like you found them. AND they have no resources either? Well then lets just make this into a relaxing chill out spot where we can put our feet up and take a break from more threatening people around the globe.
I agree! If we think back to history the only reason why Euros took over,(Excuse my french) But it was because of the st*pidity of Africans of that era, they had no idea what the ramifications was of selling people into slavery.

African slavery and Euro slavery are totally two different things. The next thing would be gun powder. Whites had plenty of it.

Africans have the resources that made Euro countries what they are today. Africans are also the reason why Europe is in decline because Euros aren't able to take their resources any more.

Other than that Atleast Africans have now entered the Industrial Revolution something that Sumoans can only dream of.

lol and it's hilarious that Africans are still able to advance even though being excluded from the Global powers from trade and colonialism now how dat happen?
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Only to sometimes remind myself of how far my people have come compared to some others I wont name *Cough splutter stone age cough cough*
:)
its never about how far youve come its always bout where your going..right?
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! If we think back to history the only reason why Euros took over,(Excuse my french) But it was because of the st*pidity of Africans of that era, they had no idea what the ramifications was of selling people into slavery.
African slavery and Euro slavery are totally two different things. The next thing would be gun powder. Whites had plenty of it.
Africans have the resources that made Euro countries what they are today. Africans are also the reason why Europe is in decline because Euros aren't able to take their resources any more.
Other than that Atleast Africans have now entered the Industrial Revolution something that Sumoans can only dream of.
lol and it's hilarious that Africans are still able to advance even though being excluded from the Global powers from trade and colonialism now how dat happen?
from your point of you being entered into the white world by this industrial way of living and thinking after centuries of brutal slavery has made one or a group of people better? isnt that measuring yourself to white standards?
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are correct, Whites even treat other Whites like Shid. War World 2? Stalin anyone?
why are you posting what whitey said?? who gives two turds bout what they gotta say. show me something an african american would say about a pacific islander.. then that would make your argument more solid. you are black right?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text> from your point of you being entered into the white world by this industrial way of living and thinking after centuries of brutal slavery has made one or a group of people better? isnt that measuring yourself to white standards?
Did you read my post? Africans are in the industrial age all on their own. All whites did was underdevelop Africa and deplete Africans of their resources meaning their progress is because of them understand?

However I do indeed have a western mentality which isn't a bad thing.

In regard's to AA we are more successful because our need to persevere and achieve what we need to in order to get where we're at.

We don't have delusional of grandeur we don't brag or make up any mythical accomplishments when we have our own to talk about.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>why are you posting what whitey said?? who gives two turds bout what they gotta say. show me something an african american would say about a pacific islander.. then that would make your argument more solid. you are black right?
LOL ask your fellow Samoans sir not me they are the ones that claimed Whites loved them and the original Samoans were white not i.

To be honest with you the blacks that know Samoans have 0 issues with Samoans or Tongans.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ask your fellow Samoans sir not me they are the ones that claimed Whites loved them and the original Samoans were white not i.
To be honest with you the blacks that know Samoans have 0 issues with Samoans or Tongans.
yes your right bout the last thing youve said. i grew up with many blacks and truth is both black and islander alike get along or are more compatible then other races .
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post? Africans are in the industrial age all on their own. All whites did was underdevelop Africa and deplete Africans of their resources meaning their progress is because of them understand?
However I do indeed have a western mentality which isn't a bad thing.
In regard's to AA we are more successful because our need to persevere and achieve what we need to in order to get where we're at.
We don't have delusional of grandeur we don't brag or make up any mythical accomplishments when we have our own to talk about.
=) when you said that you all arent delusional of grandeur i think that statement should be left to mean only for you. because (depending where you grew up at) blacks love being flashy. project living yet there sitting on chrome rims. there necks and wrists would be iced out. yet still living in poor ghettos.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text> yes your right bout the last thing youve said. i grew up with many blacks and truth is both black and islander alike get along or are more compatible then other races .
I can agree with this that black's and Islanders get along better than Say blacks/Mexicans or blacks/Whites.

I know of a few samoan men who are with black women.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with this that black's and Islanders get along better than Say blacks/Mexicans or blacks/Whites.
I know of a few samoan men who are with black women.
and could you see yourself wit a man like that? of polynesian decent?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>=) when you said that you all arent delusional of grandeur i think that statement should be left to mean only for you. because (depending where you grew up at) blacks love being flashy. project living yet there sitting on chrome rims. there necks and wrists would be iced out. yet still living in poor ghettos.
What I mean by delusional of grandeur I meant being proud and haven't really accomplished anything group whites.

What you will find is that blacks are by far more humble and more excepting than (Anglos) Because of their history. Even poor blacks accomplish things that earn them their bragging rights.

Now flashy is a different story those people going around putting chromes on their car's are boisterous..

Blacks are very boisterous we are known for being cocky and overly confident or thinking we're all that.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

group wise*
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol awww how cute. This cannibal story happened just yesterday in Africa. Your people are still eating human flesh
lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,261 - 2,280 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 22 min Luscious 696
Original Polynesian language 7 hr forbidthebottomline 106
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Jul 8 Mr T 46
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••