Comments
2,241 - 2,260 of 3,169 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
Sasa

Australia

#2489 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you have become a Joke now Faffina cross dressing Sumboan go and get yourself a tissue lol!
......hahaha.....u want me to wipe your tears or your arsesweat ?......I'll leave the arsesweat to the flys lol.....but if u keep fattening up those flys with all that shit soon they get to fat and heavy like u and prob won't able to fly , u might have to wipe your shit yourself and hand feed the fat ones on the ground lol.....

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2490 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ......nice try madam wideass, but you personally don't own shit, what little garbage u had around that shitty 1 bedroom apartment of yours is now owned by your local pawnshop hahaha.....see what happens when you nika's don't front up paying your bills, u are just the lowest scum of the earth lol.....face it solo dyke, only thing u own and have plenty of is the flys that stuck to your sweat stinky butt .....which now they call home hahaha....lucky u flyyyy gal lol.....
LMFAO you fcking ret*ard first you say I don't own shid than you reference an apartment and than you claim that I pawned my stuff? LOL well ain't this bout the d*mbest slowest person walking the earth.

lOL Get this to pawn shid you have to own shid! If you have something you can pawn it.

LOL however SUmoans don't have shid so they can't pawn anything comprehend? LMFAO!
Sasa

Australia

#2491 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Per capita there are more Sumoans in the US prison's than blacks and that is hilarious considering your insignificant group. Every where you go your people commit crimes and you act like uncivilized beast.
Atleast when black Africans migrate they get educated get jobs instead of hanging on Street corners dressing like Tr*mps(Sumoans) Your people are at the bottom rung in our society even lower than socalled opressed groups( Black Americans) LOL you do realize that your group can only brag about swatting flies from their a$$ joining gangs and being a burden no matter what country they're in?
When Black American's go to forien countries Britian France etc.. We're treating like Royalty, when Sumoans go to to other countries lol their vilified and hated. Even your fellow Islanders hate you haha.
not talking bout per capita you dopey dyke lol, yes but u all do migrate to your local pawnshop and welfare lines.....i always see that migration of useless nika's lining up like early hours in the morning , the only time u crack addition useless fat fks can waddle your ass outa your projects lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2492 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ......hahaha.....u want me to wipe your tears or your arsesweat ?......I'll leave the arsesweat to the flys lol.....but if u keep fattening up those flys with all that shit soon they get to fat and heavy like u and prob won't able to fly , u might have to wipe your shit yourself and hand feed the fat ones on the ground lol.....
LOL I love humiliating d*mb c*nt's like you it's hilarious I understand that you're a gender confused m0ron. But don't compare me to your over weight Walrus looking arse hehe!

LOL go and get a nose job you c*nt you'll need it! Nose so big you can park two trucks in it!

LOL you better get back to work you over grown hammock hehe.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2493 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> not talking bout per capita you dopey dyke lol, yes but u all do migrate to your local pawnshop and welfare lines.....i always see that migration of useless nika's lining up like early hours in the morning , the only time u crack addition useless fat fks can waddle your ass outa your projects lol
LOL per-capita = Rate I know you don't understand because you're a stone age person but atleast be intelligent and say you don't know LOL!

LOL it's okay i know your ugly arse a$$ is waiting for the next obama check but don't cry about it lol your aid will come soon you st*pid Island niccca....

LOL maybe you can exchange your stick outfit for some real clothes at the pawn shop we all know that's all your ugly arse has to offer LMFAO.
Sasa

Australia

#2494 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol When God created the Sumoan brain what did he use? LOL first on welfare now my daddy is rich?
LMFAO you bout the dumbest mofo besides Sumoan Irish that i've ever came across!
LOL the chances of my dad molesting me is NEXT TO 0 however the chances that your Dad is really your uncle is 100 percent LMFAO.
......hahaha....keep denying in dyke , u know your daddy broke your virginity when u were a 300+ pound chubby teenager lol, remember how he use to rub between your baby fat rolls lol.....now u remember haha....see all that intake of crack over the years slowly bringing on your elzheimers lol....but amazing u still know the quickest way to the welfare line hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#2495 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I love humiliating d*mb c*nt's like you it's hilarious I understand that you're a gender confused m0ron. But don't compare me to your over weight Walrus looking arse hehe!
LOL go and get a nose job you c*nt you'll need it! Nose so big you can park two trucks in it!
LOL you better get back to work you over grown hammock hehe.
hahaha....u not humiliating anyone but your nika peeps, your not even funny with your dryaz jokes, to bad you can't keep your sweaty fat ass dry to same level as your jokes lol......even if u got a face lift you still look like esther rolle lol,......good times good times hahaha

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2496 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ......hahaha....keep denying in dyke , u know your daddy broke your virginity when u were a 300+ pound chubby teenager lol, remember how he use to rub between your baby fat rolls lol.....now u remember haha....see all that intake of crack over the years slowly bringing on your elzheimers lol....but amazing u still know the quickest way to the welfare line hahaha
LOL the inbred b*tch with the neantherdal features talking about Molestation? LOL I know you're sick with grief because you found out that your Daddy is also your grandpa and now you're pregnant by your Grandpa/ dad's baby but try not project your inferior culture habit's of inbreeding on me..

LOL I tell you when God made you he really reached from the ugly tree. LOL give me a reason why I should take someone who look's like a cave man never produced a Civilization seriously?
Sasa

Australia

#2497 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL per-capita = Rate I know you don't understand because you're a stone age person but atleast be intelligent and say you don't know LOL!
LOL it's okay i know your ugly arse a$$ is waiting for the next obama check but don't cry about it lol your aid will come soon you st*pid Island niccca....
LOL maybe you can exchange your stick outfit for some real clothes at the pawn shop we all know that's all your ugly arse has to offer LMFAO.
look at this dummy as if don't know what capita means, we weren't talking capita u stupd drug fkd daddy's little ho haha.....see, u know u shop at pawnshops, it's the only place where u can trade your fake gold chains lol, so sad nika's rely on pawnshops though, if they could they would pawn their own kids to get cash for their drug addiction ...so sad lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2498 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha....u not humiliating anyone but your nika peeps, your not even funny with your dryaz jokes, to bad you can't keep your sweaty fat ass dry to same level as your jokes lol......even if u got a face lift you still look like esther rolle lol,......good times good times hahaha
LOL no I'm humiliating your st*pid arse with your hilarious jokes on PawnShops lol no wonder you never had a written language a door knob is smarter than you and it's inanimate object.

LOL I know you have a hard time comprehending because of that pea sized brain of yours but try to keep!

Even Esther looks better and has more money than your ugly arse LMFAO! She probably can buy your Island LMFAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2499 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> look at this dummy as if don't know what capita means, we weren't talking capita u stupd drug fkd daddy's little ho haha.....see, u know u shop at pawnshops, it's the only place where u can trade your fake gold chains lol, so sad nika's rely on pawnshops though, if they could they would pawn their own kids to get cash for their drug addiction ...so sad lol
LOL reading is fundamental isn't it? Read my word's you d*mb c*nt Sumoans have a smaller population but they end up in Jail faster in any country that they go to, lol understand?

Do I have to type out your inferior language? fhfjhjfkhfhfjdfdhjf lol get it?

LMFAO st*pid b*tch what don't you get that you are making yourself look even more d*mb? LOL your claim is that blacks go to pawn Shops but in order to pawn something you have to have something, lol get it Faffiana?

LOL Sumoans don't have shid but the stick dresses on their backs which is why AA buying power 1 billion can buy your shiddy Island lmfao.
Sasa

Australia

#2500 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the inbred b*tch with the neantherdal features talking about Molestation? LOL I know you're sick with grief because you found out that your Daddy is also your grandpa and now you're pregnant by your Grandpa/ dad's baby but try not project your inferior culture habit's of inbreeding on me..
LOL I tell you when God made you he really reached from the ugly tree. LOL give me a reason why I should take someone who look's like a cave man never produced a Civilization seriously?
hahaha.....nice try , nice cover up, but u don't fool me little fat dyke with the infested fly ass,......don't mention god he hasn't answered your prays yet and prob won't ..... is why u nika's are still breeding from dog shit and live like animals, he dosent listen to everyday nika crack users cause he knows they are compulsive liars and sexual kiddy predators , your chances r with Satan , they love crack users like yourself , so weak , so lame, so dumb lol......
Sasa

Australia

#2501 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL no I'm humiliating your st*pid arse with your hilarious jokes on PawnShops lol no wonder you never had a written language a door knob is smarter than you and it's inanimate object.
LOL I know you have a hard time comprehending because of that pea sized brain of yours but try to keep!
Even Esther looks better and has more money than your ugly arse LMFAO! She probably can buy your Island LMFAO.
sadly like many nika's .....Esther turned to drugs , so sad .....don't worry atleast you still semi conscious and can carry on her looks haha....., but lay off te crack and limit the dick sucking of your landlord , don't u know u were up to date with your rent last week and he sneaked a couple of head jobs before u come to your senses cause u were to high to even notice lol...see u sucked his dick for free u stiped junkie lol
Sasa

Australia

#2502 Feb 20, 2013
see ya later fat dyke.....u stay online cause u a loser haha, be back later when I'm at WORK!!...u don't know what work is? hahaha ....
Sasa

Australia

#2503 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Esther actually looks better than u fat dyke seeya ho lol .....

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2504 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha.....nice try , nice cover up, but u don't fool me little fat dyke with the infested fly ass,......don't mention god he hasn't answered your prays yet and prob won't ..... is why u nika's are still breeding from dog shit and live like animals, he dosent listen to everyday nika crack users cause he knows they are compulsive liars and sexual kiddy predators , your chances r with Satan , they love crack users like yourself , so weak , so lame, so dumb lol......
LMFAO look at this 200 kid's to a tent talking about Living conditions and breeding..

LOL quite why you're ahead lol you're j making yourself look d*mb lol the average Sumoan only makes 5000 thousand a year and most live in Villages with little tent home's lol I mean honestly?

AA have more money than your people comprehend? LOL your people are also inbreed's which is why most of you all look alike.

You're a genetic mishap inferior irrelevant to this world, address you betters with respect c9nt lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2505 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sadly like many nika's .....Esther turned to drugs , so sad .....don't worry atleast you still semi conscious and can carry on her looks haha....., but lay off te crack and limit the dick sucking of your landlord , don't u know u were up to date with your rent last week and he sneaked a couple of head jobs before u come to your senses cause u were to high to even notice lol...see u sucked his dick for free u stiped junkie lol
LMFAO it's funny that you used drugs once again as ALL i DID was a simple google research and found out your people are addicted to Meth lol the drug addicted b*tch once again project's her issues on to my people.

LOL I know your ret*arded a$$ is probably hitting the pipes obviously since you keep on referencing drugs. LOL are you back on your break so soon? LOL you're only good for washing dishes and eating White shid lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2507 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
see ya later fat dyke.....u stay online cause u a loser haha, be back later when I'm at WORK!!...u don't know what work is? hahaha ....
LOL at work? Is this cr*cking coconuts on your head or is that being some maid to some White Aussie pedo?
LOL you should really exit stage left back to your sh*thole you call a country.
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Esther actually looks better than u fat dyke seeya ho lol .....
And zebra's look better than you! You meth addicted White worshiping gender confused b*tch.

Why haven't you told me your gender? LOL sumoans stay true to their stage name other Islanders gave you Sahomo's
jake steed

United States

#2510 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Only one thing? Gee I can go on and on about you little Pollies kehehe.
yea im sure we stay on your mind. lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2514 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Cracking coconuts on your head Bwaaahhhh no wonder they never needed metal tools.
LOL bahahaw! It's so simple a caveman can do it lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 51 min Proud 6,074
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr Proud 1,792
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 3 hr Toomata 113
samoa the chosen people. 3 hr Toomata 297
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 6 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••