Comments
2,201 - 2,220 of 3,169 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2447 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm...another who gives a fk post straight to its who gives a fk section lol .....do u want some acknowledge of some sort ?.....well u can kelp wearing that maid uniform that barley fits u and help uncle your benson dust those cabinets and cutlery nika lol
LOL if you don't care you cross dressing c*nt than why do you reply to post that weren't meant for you? Aww the little confused genderless b*tch is upset after getting her arse beat on the internet so many times the confused tranny comes back for more.

LOL b*tch the chances of me being maid is next to none however the chances that you are an over size fat over weight big b*tch slave to some sick Australian pedo is real high get to dusting you inbred b*tch.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2448 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
I've met a few nika's in my time and boy that stink like shi*.....it's like they dont shower but just spray deodorant over and over ewww....., could it be they too high to notice their own smell or pluppers super obese and struggle to bend over to wash their ass, it's sad though ......people or apes like sexyfatdyke is in similar position , so fat every time the fat fk lies down his enormous frame saggs hanging down both sides of her custom made concrete bed touching the floor lol
LOL b*tch you mad? Your thirsty a$$ can't even afford a dentist are running water so the chances that blacks stink is next to none as most of us live in modern country's understand? LOL your country still stuck in the Stonegae however even after being colonized by whites now how dat happen?

Your people 99 percent obese 100 percent irrelvant i mean what do you people actually do but try to copy other's being labled 1 of the most ugliest groups and being seen as poor st*pid and d*mb LMFAO.
Sasa wrote:
most nika's live in poverty on crack , sad though , I see a lot of nika bums walking around most ghetto areas in every state, like i said before most brokeaz unemployed nika junkies love to pawn whatever they have just to feed their kids or pay the bills that's a fact , i don't see why sexyfatdyke thinks im trying to insult her/him what ever u are , just stating facts , most nika's like u sexyfattroll spend far too much time trying to convince people like me that they are intelligent lol, but really nothing's intelligent about coming online talking up nika's like you all do in the USA , like thats gonna give u a income ya sponger lol, u think at the end of all your bitching money comes flying out your computer ya dumb mole lol.....u really should get a 9/5 job don't u think
LMFAO b*tch you mad? You made atleast 10 comments to me stumbling like a little b*tch LOL the only way you can see a black person is from watching your little TV your master gave you other than that your fugly arse doesn't make enough money to Travel to Nigeria let alone to travel to the USA.

LOL even poverty stricken blacks have more money more education than your people LOL how dat happen?

LOL your people aren't know for being smart having 25 kids to 1 tent waiting on that welfare check from Obama your most lucrative business is fishing HAHA!

LOL I don't have to convince people of anything lol Where the Sumoan intellects civilizations?

LOL exactly your people haven't produced shid since your inception 2000 year's ago. Even your ancestors were inferior and didn't want to stay in their dirty a$$ land and decided to travel and encroach on other's land's and your people still got dominated haha.

LOL a broke poverty riddled b*tch trying to call someone else poor black americans can buy and sell your fcking country tree stump body b*tch now how you like that?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2449 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
sexyburntdyke....i know u pawned your computer fat fk lol, was that hard ? what life u gonna have now , i guess we gonna have to wait till ya next welfare check ya fat skank aye haha...., poor sexyfatho
can't even buy her kids lunch with the $5 she got for her broken to bits taped up computer lol.....seeya later fatdyke , go shave that beard u fat fafa your a disgrace , and feed your 8 kids bi***, pathetic nika, always on the crack ,sleep couple days in a row letting their snotty kids roam around in their filthy nappies lol.....
LOL b*tch sound's st*pid first you claim that i pawned my computer to get money which means I had money in first place to get the computer than you claim I can't pay for my kids lunch but yet I get welfare? LOL b*tch your jokes are lame.

A black person on welfare has more money than the average Sumoan, even though Sumoan get's 700 million dollars to keep your economy going now dat happen?

Your over sized tranny a$$ can't even afford the basic necessities to live in modern society let alone buy a computer or a cell phone even now you're typing from your master's basement foaming at the mouth trying to figure out why AA are better and have more money and go to college more than your people LMFAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2450 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, AND PLEASE STOP with the African tattoos bull. Scarification was more like your thing period. And that practice is unknown outside of Africa in terms of popularity and public acceptance. No! they are not tattoos, don't confuse tattoos with skin scarification and skin raising. lolol
B*tch you spammed my thread once again with your nonsenical bullcrap without an inkling of evidence.

A tat is scarification comprehend are you that st*pid?

Again black Africans have been getting tat's before your inception understand?
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
As for "African had tattoos long before Polynesia was settled" lolol. A skeleton of the Kenewick man was discovered in America dating back more than 9000 years old and another Polynesian skeleton found off in Japan to have been more than 8000 years. Both skeletons DNA were tested and were found ou
This was a total waste of time The ancestors of the Polynesians are recent migrants to the Islands 2000 thousand year's ago the chances of them finding a Polynesian when there was no such thing in the Americas is next to NONE! They might have found ancestors of the Polynesians SouthEast Asian or Melanesian but the chances that they found Polynesians is next to None NEITHER DID you dispute anything I said.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2452 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol You brag about Polynesians not entering the bronze age when Polynesians themselves were traversing the biggest ocean on Earth without the use of any metal compass not hundreds but thousands of years ago while your people were sticking to the banks of the Nile river fearing the beyond. In case you didn't know people and what they can do are only limited by the resources available to them and what their surrounding offer. They didn't know of any metal but mastering the oceans is what they were best at; better than anyone by far given their limited resources and the scope they have to cover. They were settling Madagascar before Africans were aware there was a Madagascar near Africa. That should count for something.
LOL wow so you managed to build a boat but you didn't manage to do anything else afterwards?LOL you people didn't even have a written language lol what a bunch of d*mbfcks haha.

The chances of either Africans or Arabs not knowing that Madagascar was there is only some Mythical White dream lol the same white dream that claims there were Whites in north Africa when that is simply not true.

Even today most Madagascar's are for the most part black even though their hybrid their mostly black.

Their language is Asian but word's for plant's trees etc, is bantu now how dat happen if the Malayans were there first?

The truth is they simply don't know who colonized first but it's obvious blacks were there first just like blacks colonized the canary Islands also.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2453 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol speaking of metal. For a people that's bragging about having and possessing metal loooong before Polynesia made contact with Europeans, what's stopping you from advancing to a second world country. This is the 21 century and your continent is still poor. Is it the failed climate or have the people failed Africa??? Which one is it?? It has to be one of the two. Either way, it ain't going to be anytime soon with all that poverty and Aids endemic.
"Africa is a continent that possesses what it takes to move out of the third world countries mapping. It has intellectual human capacity –a people dedicated to service and hard work; and rich natural resources, though, the mere fact that most countries in Africa are found to be failed states already sets a pointer that the continent is poor."
http://unyimeabasi.blogspot.com.au/2010/05/wh...
I mean...lolol the continent is poor???? Shid that can't be. Shit you people need to snap out of that poverty thing.
lolol
Your little stone age mind can't comprehend the problems that Africans face because most of you live on those Shiddy small barren Islands surrounded by bodies of water.

The problem with many African countries is by far to complex for you to understand. What's a fact is that many African countries have higher GDP than most of your Island's and thats a fact.

Meaning they produce while yours fail to produce. Understand? There are more poor people in India a than All of the African continent and yet Indians are richer than your people..

Where there is more people there will always be rich and poor it's just as simple as that.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2454 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol at my sweetheart with the claiming games. Even an Aboriginal would take offense if you label him/her an African. They do have a name to call themselves and African was NOT it. Now wipe yours.
lolol
LMFAO Africans would probably be taking offense if they were called ABBOS or Polynesians lol after all most of their countries were by far more advanced than Abbos or Polynesians lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2455 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>what i mean.. Is the n word is so offensive to aa.. 4 the way whites used it.. I believe a slave would imatate his masta.. Not samoans.. Really if that true.. Do u wish to tell me.. How many lands did u africans manage to find.. Lol.. Lets see.. Types of ships.. Our compass.. Did u african invent 1
LOL that word is old and has been around even before the Atlantic slave trade and wasan't limited to Africans but also the word was for Middle easterners Abbos and your people.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2456 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Only the word is Polynesian. The practice itself is world wide and dates back thousands of years before contact with Polynesia. Africans also were tatooing themselves long before whites or Polynesians were known to them.
http://knink.com/content/tattoos/african-tatt...
Get your facts straight or I'll straighten them for you.
Bump this post he obviously missed it.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2457 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, AND PLEASE STOP with the African tattoos bull. Scarification was more like your thing period. And that practice is unknown outside of Africa in terms of popularity and public acceptance. No! they are not tattoos, don't confuse tattoos with skin scarification and skin raising. lolol
As for "African had tattoos long before Polynesia was settled" lolol. A skeleton of the Kenewick man was discovered in America dating back more than 9000 years old and another Polynesian skeleton found off in Japan to have been more than 8000 years. Both skeletons DNA were tested and were found out to be related not to native Americans or to Japanese but were related to Polynesians. This will give you an inkling how long Polynesia was. Though controversial; for there are still sceptics who think ancient Polynesians were incapable to traverse the mighty Pacific ocean those long years ago, there's nothing stopping these skeletons DNA from being identified as mostly Polynesian. So how can you say African tattoos are older when Polynesians were in their islands around this period?? lolol
Notice that one of Samoas most sacred tattoos is the Pe’a (sp?).
http://www.tahititatou.com/images/db_samoa200...
http://samoantatau.files.wordpress.com/2012/0...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jweaSYG81...
Everything about the history of their settlement of Polynesia is detailed in this tattoo. And every notable chief carries this same tattoo that never changes from generations past and will continue to be the same in generations to come. The part in the top of the tattoo on the first link right pic that looks like a canoe is actually a canoe that carried the ancestors of Polynesia to the islands (notice they weren’t Melanesians). This is then followed by a sea of ocean these ancestors sailed on. Also detailed in this tattoo are plant crops, animal stocks, Fish, birds, families and their pets...I mean the tattoo itself is a time capsule to the Polynesians; an intricate display of their history. So when we have a petroglyph in a form of a tattoo (let alone the most sacred tattoo at that) outlining a group of peoples settlement of an area, and a groundbreaking discovery of skeletons identified only as mostly Polynesian in origin off in America and another in Asia dating back almost ten thousand years, there’s nothing stopping you from saying Polynesian tattoos is older by far than the African tattoo.
What was that? lol
http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/003784.html

The BLACK Fijians! The REAL Fijians! The ONLY Fijians! HAHAHA. Don't try and claim my origin you lafa! lol.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2458 Feb 20, 2013
taka

Australia

#2459 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol speaking of metal. For a people that's bragging about having and possessing metal loooong before Polynesia made contact with Europeans, what's stopping you from advancing to a second world country. This is the 21 century and your continent is still poor. Is it the failed climate or have the people failed Africa??? Which one is it?? It has to be one of the two. Either way, it ain't going to be anytime soon with all that poverty and Aids endemic.
"Africa is a continent that possesses what it takes to move out of the third world countries mapping. It has intellectual human capacity –a people dedicated to service and hard work; and rich natural resources, though, the mere fact that most countries in Africa are found to be failed states already sets a pointer that the continent is poor."
http://unyimeabasi.blogspot.com.au/2010/05/wh...
I mean...lolol the continent is poor???? Shid that can't be. Shit you people need to snap out of that poverty thing.
lolol
*Either way, it ain't going to be better anytime soon with all that poverty and Aids endemic and corruption.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2460 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
*Either way, it ain't going to be better anytime soon with all that poverty and Aids endemic and corruption.
In 2013 most Africans are hitting the Renaissance age despite colonization depletion of their mineral wealth war disasters etc. Compared to Polynesians who never even entered the Bronze age, so lets just say Africans are more intelligent and by far more advanced than your people despite colonialism and neo colonialism..
jake steed

United States

#2461 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
SamoanIrish makes Samoan's look bad by stalking the AA forum and stalking poeple that he has never met.
Please comment below and tell me how much of a disgrace he is to your people.
i have seen that person stalking that forum as well. maybe hes trying to pick up an african beauty??lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2462 Feb 20, 2013
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen that person stalking that forum as well. maybe hes trying to pick up an african beauty??lol
More like a black guy I think he's a homo
jake steed

United States

#2463 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And finally,Samoans bleaching their skin...
http://www.the-beautycare.com/B2C/Beauty-Care...
why do you make this so easy for me? You forget,I'm an iron age brain and you're a stone aged brain. Theres NOTHING about your intellect that I cant match and surpass...easily.
i got one thing to say bout this in rebuttal " michael jackson" HeeeeHeee.. lol
jake steed

United States

#2464 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a black guy I think he's a homo
so are you who you say you are a sexyblackwoman?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2465 Feb 20, 2013
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text> i got one thing to say bout this in rebuttal " michael jackson" HeeeeHeee.. lol
I hope you know Mike had a skin disorder so no you can't use Mike even though I do think he had some issues..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2466 Feb 20, 2013
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text> so are you who you say you are a sexyblackwoman?
lol who do you think Iam?
jake steed

United States

#2467 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know Mike had a skin disorder so no you can't use Mike even though I do think he had some issues..
yes i did think mike had a skin issue. the issue was it was black and he wanted it white. he also had a hair issue and a nose issue..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 29 min Pulu 304
Samoan women are very beautiful. 13 hr The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 17 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 19 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••