taka

Australia

#2420 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
See thats why I'm not coming around here as much lately cos you people make me feel cruel. It's just not right,I feel like a bully.Ya'll just too cute.
lolol Awww is this meant to hurt?? Cute. lolol
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2423 Feb 20, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, AND PLEASE STOP with the African tattoos bull. Scarification was more like your thing period. And that practice is unknown outside of Africa in terms of popularity and public acceptance. No! they are not tattoos, don't confuse tattoos with skin scarification and skin raising. lolol
As for "African had tattoos long before Polynesia was settled" lolol. A skeleton of the Kenewick man was discovered in America dating back more than 9000 years old and another Polynesian skeleton found off in Japan to have been more than 8000 years. Both skeletons DNA were tested and were found out to be related not to native Americans or to Japanese but were related to Polynesians. This will give you an inkling how long Polynesia was. Though controversial; for there are still sceptics who think ancient Polynesians were incapable to traverse the mighty Pacific ocean those long years ago, there's nothing stopping these skeletons DNA from being identified as mostly Polynesian. So how can you say African tattoos are older when Polynesians were in their islands around this period?? lolol
Notice that one of Samoas most sacred tattoos is the Pea (sp?).
http://www.tahititatou.com/images/db_samoa200...
http://samoantatau.files.wordpress.com/2012/0...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jweaSYG81...
Everything about the history of their settlement of Polynesia is detailed in this tattoo. And every notable chief carries this same tattoo that never changes from generations past and will continue to be the same in generations to come. The part in the top of the tattoo on the first link right pic that looks like a canoe is actually a canoe that carried the ancestors of Polynesia to the islands (notice they werent Melanesians). This is then followed by a sea of ocean these ancestors sailed on. Also detailed in this tattoo are plant crops, animal stocks, Fish, birds, families and their pets...I mean the tattoo itself is a time capsule to the Polynesians; an intricate display of their history. So when we have a petroglyph in a form of a tattoo (let alone the most sacred tattoo at that) outlining a group of peoples settlement of an area, and a groundbreaking discovery of skeletons identified only as mostly Polynesian in origin off in America and another in Asia dating back almost ten thousand years, theres nothing stopping you from saying Polynesian tattoos is older by far than the African tattoo.
The pae is fijian mothet fker get your facts right eastern clans were the pae and also the women western clans don't only the women we gave it to you as a gift that's it. Its belongs to fijian thats all tongan and lauan tattoos half their body stop lieing.
taka

Australia

#2424 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Awww,I just wanna squeeze your fat little polly cheeks. Too cute.
Aww too cute. Go on then, squeeze them Poly cheeks and squeeze them gooood. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. There's shit in it I didn't wipe but take a whiff and tell me how it went. I'll made damn sure you're satisfied ;)
taka

Australia

#2425 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>"N" word? Nothing cruel about it. I use it all the time. I like it :) And tell me little stone aged man. If I'm telling the truth about your peoples lack of development,how can that be a lie?
lolol speaking of metal. For a people that's bragging about having and possessing metal loooong before Polynesia made contact with Europeans, what's stopping you from advancing to a second world country. This is the 21 century and your continent is still poor. Is it the failed climate or have the people failed Africa??? Which one is it?? It has to be one of the two. Either way, it ain't going to be anytime soon with all that poverty and Aids endemic.

"Africa is a continent that possesses what it takes to move out of the third world countries mapping. It has intellectual human capacity a people dedicated to service and hard work; and rich natural resources, though, the mere fact that most countries in Africa are found to be failed states already sets a pointer that the continent is poor."
http://unyimeabasi.blogspot.com.au/2010/05/wh...

I mean...lolol the continent is poor???? Shid that can't be. Shit you people need to snap out of that poverty thing.

lolol
taka

Australia

#2430 Feb 20, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
The pae is fijian mothet fker get your facts right eastern clans were the pae and also the women western clans don't only the women we gave it to you as a gift that's it. Its belongs to fijian thats all tongan and lauan tattoos half their body stop lieing.
lolol Tattoos is not a Melanesian Fijian thing. Its a Polynesian thing. There were Polynesians there in Fiji loooong before the Melanesians from Tanganyika came to Fiji.
taka

Australia

#2431 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish little Polly. How do you think anyone got anywhere to begin with? Australian aboriginals also somehow got to Australia loooong before little Pollies found their little islands. So wipe your face because you have a milk mustache and brush those cookie crumbs off your bib.
lolol at my sweetheart with the claiming games. Even an Aboriginal would take offense if you label him/her an African. They do have a name to call themselves and African was NOT it. Now wipe yours.

lolol
taka

Australia

#2432 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You have shit on your face? smh
Come here you. Don't hold back. I only want you to take a whiff from them Poly cheeks.*moves them Poly cheeks closer*

lolol
taka

Australia

#2433 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You mad bruh?
I take it you ran out of words lolol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2434 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those White and East Asian looking Sumoans are mixed with White and East Asian.
Do you realize that a google search of pictures of Sumoans in the old days will yield Melanesian looking Sumoans?
Whites didn't say any such thing. If anything Amerindians were by far more white looking than Sumoans are and they're actually not White so the chances of White explorers claiming Sumoans were white is next to NONE.
thats cause u too stupid to understand a lot of old day pics r on the royal familys of samoa who r known to have marriage ties to fiti, tonga and east polynesia..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2435 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>"N" word? Nothing cruel about it. I use it all the time. I like it :) And tell me little stone aged man. If I'm telling the truth about your peoples lack of development,how can that be a lie?
what i mean.. Is the n word is so offensive to aa.. 4 the way whites used it.. I believe a slave would imatate his masta.. Not samoans.. Really if that true.. Do u wish to tell me.. How many lands did u africans manage to find.. Lol.. Lets see.. Types of ships.. Our compass.. Did u african invent 1

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2436 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Aww he's just little. Ok,I never said it was abundant. Actually,I'm going by what YOU said about the "Green Stone" only being in NZ. From what YOU tell me at least one island had the materials needed to make copper but they didnt. No,not even the Maoris had metal.
http://www.maorisource.com/MaoriHistory.html
"Although Maori culture was a totally stone-age culture until the arrival of Europeans and the introduction of metal, it was highly evolved. The various working materials used before the Maori had access to metal were mainly bird bones, whale bones, ivory teeth, both dog and human bones, and also stone, from the large stone resources which had been discovered further inland within New Zealand."
Why do you insist on doing this to yourself? Do you realize how easy it is for me? Is this TRULY how dense a stone aged mind is??
nope just to show how dumb u r.. When was metal first created.. Cause that was the time.. Maoris entered nz.. U stupid idoit.. U have no time to start making steel.. When the first thing come to ur mind is gettin warm.. Please go google.. Mario cravings.. And see how skilled polys were.. And show me africas art work..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2437 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol...ping i will show u next time what your people really look like cause you love photo's ?....I show u photos tomorrow
lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2438 Feb 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish little Polly. How do you think anyone got anywhere to begin with? Australian aboriginals also somehow got to Australia loooong before little Pollies found their little islands. So wipe your face because you have a milk mustache and brush those cookie crumbs off your bib.
earth was different.. Back then.. I feel a great tusinami washed many africans and drividans into the pacific..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2440 Feb 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Exactly why bob said you come off as wholly st*pid with your many comments and you should stay off the computer. WTF do you think a tat is? What did you think it was some paint?
A tat is skin scarification.
White explorers didn't think you were White, if they did they would have never colonized you comprehend? You're just to st*pid to understand that.
Your people aren't relevant in Western society think about it.
they didnt.. Lol samoa was first discovered 1800.. It was not until ww2 or 1 did germany.. Colonized the world.. Fool.. Lastly quote.. Anything in history.. Where whites ever called us melanesian, part black or a negrito.. Please.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2441 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahaha ....Thats just coming from a survey of 75,000 kids ages 12-17 lol...that dosent prove anything , she should do a study in the ghetto and where most blacks live, i bet 7/10 blacks are more likely to do crack and abuse alcohol in those area's lol.....
LOL you realize that I can pull up every study that say's the same shid?

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2010-10-2...

It will simply be the same shid. blacks have the highest self esteem they are least likely to drink their least likely to do drugs.

I can also debunk your all blacks live in ghetto's theory if I wanted to i know you have to hold on to that mythical tale but know this even ghetto blacks are above your people.

Even ghetto blacks have more money better housing than your people. I'll live in the ghetto any day over that shid filled village home that your thirsty poor a$$ lives in.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2442 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> .....lol , this coming from a 40 year veteran welfare cheat with 8 kids , brave talk but we all know your just some wideload heffa who just loves feasting on xtra large twinkles and fried pork ribs daily , and is why u been bedridden for some years now and takes 12 people to turn your obese frame on the side to wipe that sweaty arse of yours , i heard they found your newborns splattered all over your mattress cause u couldn't just wiggle your fataz over and let them live lol....., man, I'm surprised your fat chubby fingers can still type letters on your government funded computer lol, be good though , u can make use of it and get u a job , agreed sexyfatdyke
How i whoop your arse again! Welfare recipients can only be on welfare for a max of 2 years so the chances that i'm a 40 year old welfare veteran is next to none.

The average black has 1.5 kids so the chances that i have 8 in this society where having kids is looked down upon is next to NONE
However it's a fact that your people receive 700 million dollars in free aid to help take care of your shiddy ISLAND. It's also a fact that the average Sumoans income is fueled by Fishing.

It's also a fact that your ugly arse doesn't make enough money to wipe your own a$$ or have running water are dress and act like us modern people.

Majority of your population is over weight and spend their time sitting their lazy fat a$$es around breaking coconuts on their inferior head walking around in stick dresses talking some inferior M0nkey language and you all are hideously ugly.

You jokes are lame and redundant, you're an inferior b*tch that comes from an inferior people that never made it out the d*mn stone age. You're irrelevant to me you talking bojangles m0nkey

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2443 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>they didnt.. Lol samoa was first discovered 1800.. It was not until ww2 or 1 did germany.. Colonized the world.. Fool.. Lastly quote.. Anything in history.. Where whites ever called us melanesian, part black or a negrito.. Please.. Lol
Germany never colonized the world. White's never cared to call your people anything because you're irrelevant d*mbfck you can't even get history right.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2444 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> why do u bother explaining to that monkey lol.....she just very lonely , every now and then the meauli solo mum will just bite chunks of meat off her hungry kids just out of boredom , bedridden and covered in her own urine and poo for weeks , she actually keeps other houses free of flies ....
Don't get me mixed up with you. You ugly flared nostril inbred flea infested cannibal!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2445 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
sexyburntdyke , did u eat your keyboard again lol, or u stuffing your bedridden frame with kingsize twinkies again ya fat fk lol .....i know u stay online 24/7 cause u ain't gotta job, i mean, what could an obese usless solo mum like u do to help your countries economy apart from stacking up nika criminal statistics , most u crackheads never done a honest days work since the kunta kente era, all u nika's do is cry racist everday whenever the cops beats your ass for your crime, how pathetic lol, lazy fks like yourself is reason why many of your kids turn to drugs, violence and prostitution all because the mum or dad are bad deadbeat role models lol.....pathetic monkies really to the normal citizen
Oh the over weight fat big pig snout ugly thirsty b*tch is back making comments to me? LOL you just loved getting your a$$ stomped? No wonder your people were slapped around like b*tches for 1000 + year's.
LOL b*tch i stay online all the time because i can I know your thirsty shid eating daddy fcking arse can't comprehend that after all you come from a country where everyone is low enders, the richest Sumoan man in your country is a big over sized fat dude that cleans toilets in America for a living and come back's to Sumoan living like a King.

Your flea infested arse is so funny, your people have accomplished shid since their inception walking around here looking like an over sized moose foaming at the mouth waiting for Obama to send that welfare check.

There was never a such thing as a hard working Sumoan even after the Fijinas and Tongans made you eat shid out of their a** you were still going around lazing about cr*cking coconut's on top of your head.

Even you realize that Sumoa is a shiddy country which is why your ugly arse migrated to Australia just another poor criminally inclined id*t trying to suck out the resources of someone elses country.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2446 Feb 20, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sexyburntdyke.....this comment u just posted belongs in the who gives a fk section, like where many of you nika's belong hahaha , u big black fafa on crack lol
This is what we expect from a stone age that even in 2013 still walks around wearing stick dresses swatting those flies away from that shid filled a$$. I mean really is there even a such thing as an attractive Sumoan? LOL remember this when you're trying to copy the low end of my culture you're irrelevant no one would give a shid all of your people died today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 2 hr Tua Tua isa foa 626
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 2 hr Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 4 hr njiuuutcxds 841
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Sun remember da hangar 6,077
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sun jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Sep 19 jestr 2
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••