Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>This fool is unbelievable. When will he learn that if you're in a hole...stop digging? And this other one trynta prove gangstarism with school girl fights smh.
no u in a hole.. Lol why u think ur fiti brethens abandon u.. Lol.. Ur pacific history is on par with them.. Lol.. Lie lies more lies.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Prove it.. Lol.. Dont u always say.. Why do i post white asian types of samoan.. When they full.. Lol read a history book.. Whites said da same thing.. Mixture of white and asian.. Lol
Those White and East Asian looking Sumoans are mixed with White and East Asian.

Do you realize that a google search of pictures of Sumoans in the old days will yield Melanesian looking Sumoans?

Whites didn't say any such thing. If anything Amerindians were by far more white looking than Sumoans are and they're actually not White so the chances of White explorers claiming Sumoans were white is next to NONE.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>great post.. Skin scarring looks awful.. And the drawing of that easter island man.. Just shows.. How many white explorers.. Thought polys were aryan in origin..
This is Exactly why bob said you come off as wholly st*pid with your many comments and you should stay off the computer. WTF do you think a tat is? What did you think it was some paint?

A tat is skin scarification.

White explorers didn't think you were White, if they did they would have never colonized you comprehend? You're just to st*pid to understand that.

Your people aren't relevant in Western society think about it.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
LOL the comments on drug addicts is hilarious too when out of all groups blacks are least likely to do drugs LMFAO!
http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-w...
Hahahaha ....Thats just coming from a survey of 75,000 kids ages 12-17 lol...that dosent prove anything , she should do a study in the ghetto and where most blacks live, i bet 7/10 blacks are more likely to do crack and abuse alcohol in those area's lol.....
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahaha ....Thats just coming from a survey of 75,000 kids ages 12-17 lol...that dosent prove anything , she should do a study in the ghetto and where most blacks live, i bet 7/10 blacks are more likely to do crack and abuse alcohol in those area's lol.....
dam bro i think i saw you in apia loool
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the average Sumoan doesn't even have running water let alone a bath tub in that Tent of yours lol so it seems you need to wash your a$$ and wash those yellow teeth and those puffy gums because we all know you can't afford a d*mn dentist. LOL the fugly looking b*tch who has failed to tell people what his or her gender ils talking about Dikes? LOL you fa Sumoan cross dressing a$$ better start mopping that floor before that White Aussie fires your A$$ hehe.
.....lol , this coming from a 40 year veteran welfare cheat with 8 kids , brave talk but we all know your just some wideload heffa who just loves feasting on xtra large twinkles and fried pork ribs daily , and is why u been bedridden for some years now and takes 12 people to turn your obese frame on the side to wipe that sweaty arse of yours , i heard they found your newborns splattered all over your mattress cause u couldn't just wiggle your fataz over and let them live lol....., man, I'm surprised your fat chubby fingers can still type letters on your government funded computer lol, be good though , u can make use of it and get u a job , agreed sexyfatdyke
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
dam bro i think i saw you in apia loool
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol...ping i will show u next time what your people really look like cause you love photo's ?....I show u photos tomorrow
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no u in a hole.. Lol why u think ur fiti brethens abandon u.. Lol.. Ur pacific history is on par with them.. Lol.. Lie lies more lies.. Lol
why do u bother explaining to that monkey lol.....she just very lonely , every now and then the meauli solo mum will just bite chunks of meat off her hungry kids just out of boredom , bedridden and covered in her own urine and poo for weeks , she actually keeps other houses free of flies ....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what lies did AA or Fijians make up? Try using that worthless noggin of yours.
nah just u sexyfatdyke just u
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

sexyburntdyke , did u eat your keyboard again lol, or u stuffing your bedridden frame with kingsize twinkies again ya fat fk lol .....i know u stay online 24/7 cause u ain't gotta job, i mean, what could an obese usless solo mum like u do to help your countries economy apart from stacking up nika criminal statistics , most u crackheads never done a honest days work since the kunta kente era, all u nika's do is cry racist everday whenever the cops beats your ass for your crime, how pathetic lol, lazy fks like yourself is reason why many of your kids turn to drugs, violence and prostitution all because the mum or dad are bad deadbeat role models lol.....pathetic monkies really to the normal citizen
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Exactly why bob said you come off as wholly st*pid with your many comments and you should stay off the computer. WTF do you think a tat is? What did you think it was some paint?
A tat is skin scarification.
White explorers didn't think you were White, if they did they would have never colonized you comprehend? You're just to st*pid to understand that.
Your people aren't relevant in Western society think about it.
sexyburntdyke.....this comment u just posted belongs in the who gives a fk section, like where many of you nika's belong hahaha , u big black fafa on crack lol
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>LMAOOOOO is thats whats gangsta to a Polly? Girl fights and school yard brawls? OMG you desperate mutha fcka LOOOOOL. I KNOW I musta made you mad.
lolol seriously?? an insult coming from something like this that is meant to hurt someone like me?? lolol
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...

lol You need to try harder than that sweetheart. lolol How could possibly hurt anyone when you're in the comforts of your room cyber man. lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those White and East Asian looking Sumoans are mixed with White and East Asian.
Do you realize that a google search of pictures of Sumoans in the old days will yield Melanesian looking Sumoans?
Whites didn't say any such thing. If anything Amerindians were by far more white looking than Sumoans are and they're actually not White so the chances of White explorers claiming Sumoans were white is next to NONE.
ummmm...another who gives a fk post straight to its who gives a fk section lol .....do u want some acknowledge of some sort ?.....well u can kelp wearing that maid uniform that barley fits u and help uncle your benson dust those cabinets and cutlery nika lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I've met a few nika's in my time and boy that stink like shi*.....it's like they dont shower but just spray deodorant over and over ewww....., could it be they too high to notice their own smell or pluppers super obese and struggle to bend over to wash their ass, it's sad though ......people or apes like sexyfatdyke is in similar position , so fat every time the fat fk lies down his enormous frame saggs hanging down both sides of her custom made concrete bed touching the floor lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

most nika's live in poverty on crack , sad though , I see a lot of nika bums walking around most ghetto areas in every state, like i said before most brokeaz unemployed nika junkies love to pawn whatever they have just to feed their kids or pay the bills that's a fact , i don't see why sexyfatdyke thinks im trying to insult her/him what ever u are , just stating facts , most nika's like u sexyfattroll spend far too much time trying to convince people like me that they are intelligent lol, but really nothing's intelligent about coming online talking up nika's like you all do in the USA , like thats gonna give u a income ya sponger lol, u think at the end of all your bitching money comes flying out your computer ya dumb mole lol.....u really should get a 9/5 job don't u think
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

sexyburntdyke....i know u pawned your computer fat fk lol, was that hard ? what life u gonna have now , i guess we gonna have to wait till ya next welfare check ya fat skank aye haha...., poor sexyfatho
can't even buy her kids lunch with the $5 she got for her broken to bits taped up computer lol.....seeya later fatdyke , go shave that beard u fat fafa your a disgrace , and feed your 8 kids bi***, pathetic nika, always on the crack ,sleep couple days in a row letting their snotty kids roam around in their filthy nappies lol.....
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You were owned on this a few pages back blacks have been getting tat's for years before there was a such thing as Polynesians. and I hope you know skin scarification is still tat's it's tat's without INK.
<quoted text>
You just spam this thread with your redundant information! Neither did you debunk what I said blacks have been getting tat's before there was even a Polynesian.
Even by sheer ignorance I entertain on the dark skin thing( Which I mind you there are people native Africans lighter than Polynesians) You still wouldn't debunk my claim which is Native Africans have been getting tat's before there was even a Polynesian.
Tat's for AA is a cultural thing that has next to nothing to do with Polynesians whatsoever, you desperate attempt to try to claim something as simple as a tat is hilarious though.
lolol sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, AND PLEASE STOP with the African tattoos bull. Scarification was more like your thing period. And that practice is unknown outside of Africa in terms of popularity and public acceptance. No! they are not tattoos, don't confuse tattoos with skin scarification and skin raising. lolol

As for "African had tattoos long before Polynesia was settled" lolol. A skeleton of the Kenewick man was discovered in America dating back more than 9000 years old and another Polynesian skeleton found off in Japan to have been more than 8000 years. Both skeletons DNA were tested and were found out to be related not to native Americans or to Japanese but were related to Polynesians. This will give you an inkling how long Polynesia was. Though controversial; for there are still sceptics who think ancient Polynesians were incapable to traverse the mighty Pacific ocean those long years ago, there's nothing stopping these skeletons DNA from being identified as mostly Polynesian. So how can you say African tattoos are older when Polynesians were in their islands around this period?? lolol

Notice that one of Samoas most sacred tattoos is the Pe’a (sp?).
http://www.tahititatou.com/images/db_samoa200...
http://samoantatau.files.wordpress.com/2012/0...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jweaSYG81...

Everything about the history of their settlement of Polynesia is detailed in this tattoo. And every notable chief carries this same tattoo that never changes from generations past and will continue to be the same in generations to come. The part in the top of the tattoo on the first link right pic that looks like a canoe is actually a canoe that carried the ancestors of Polynesia to the islands (notice they weren’t Melanesians). This is then followed by a sea of ocean these ancestors sailed on. Also detailed in this tattoo are plant crops, animal stocks, Fish, birds, families and their pets...I mean the tattoo itself is a time capsule to the Polynesians; an intricate display of their history. So when we have a petroglyph in a form of a tattoo (let alone the most sacred tattoo at that) outlining a group of peoples settlement of an area, and a groundbreaking discovery of skeletons identified only as mostly Polynesian in origin off in America and another in Asia dating back almost ten thousand years, there’s nothing stopping you from saying Polynesian tattoos is older by far than the African tattoo.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

your a disgrace sexyfatdyke , well time to do some work, , seeya tomorrow mz wideass Chicago lol, 10 year in a row winner of the mz universe super obese catagory lol ...later nika bi'ch lol
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

*This will give you an inkling of how long Polynesia was settled
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Are Maoris Polynesians? If so,they didnt have bronze materials either. Nowhere on the Polynesian islands were there any metal craft works. That means that Polynesians were a stone aged peoples. Are Samoans Polynesians? Then that includes them too.
So even where there was "Green stones" Your people STILL didnt know how to extract the metal from them and enter not just the iron age but the bronze age even. Lol I started by saying you imps never hit the iron age and you've made me distinctly aware that you didnt even get to the bronze. There goes that mouth...with a foot in it again.
lolol You brag about Polynesians not entering the bronze age when Polynesians themselves were traversing the biggest ocean on Earth without the use of any metal compass not hundreds but thousands of years ago while your people were sticking to the banks of the Nile river fearing the beyond. In case you didn't know people and what they can do are only limited by the resources available to them and what their surrounding offer. They didn't know of any metal but mastering the oceans is what they were best at; better than anyone by far given their limited resources and the scope they have to cover. They were settling Madagascar before Africans were aware there was a Madagascar near Africa. That should count for something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,161 - 2,180 of3,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 3 hr Lol 300
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 9 hr minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 18 hr Proud 1,678
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 5,939
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Mon gege 7
Samoans are Tongans Mon gege 12
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon gege 10
•••
•••