Comments
2,121 - 2,140 of 3,169 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2344 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL b*tch you sound mad even if they were giving Ipads while on Welfare are you p*ssed that Whites didn't give your d*ty a$$ shid after colonizing those filthy Islands of yours?
LOL the Abos might have been in the stone age when whites colonized them but atleast they don't go around acting like they better they are humble nice people lol.St*pid b*tch!
Keep waiting for more handouts from a BM/WM obama you worthless ho.
lol.....that was boring i stopped reading on the first line, cause i gathered you had said the same over and over lol....u really gotta eat some cereal and lay off the deep fried ribs, your blood pressure getting high u might faint , drop on and splatter your kids on the carpet , u don't want that do u fat fk ......do u haha

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2345 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> your a delusional fat fk on crack, only superiority you can brag about is amount homeless bums wondering around the streets and subways stupid bi**h lol, now go put some catchup sauce on your carpet your kids are feeding on its baby shanika's birthday today ya pathetic solo mum lol
lmfao REplying to the same comment? LOL two things my stone age inferior friend. AA inventions AA intellects THE END. What can you brag about besides being a drag on society waiting on Americans to send you that check and your fishing endeavors?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2346 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL more like you're getting your a$$ stomped to death for like the 10 time in my thread lol next time you better come correct or I'll make you eat your own shid like your Tongan masters made you do, you over weight backwards inferior tranny.
in your own little fantasy world nika, don't flatter yourself u ain't but welfare cheat who's main focus in life is topix , i mean what else can a fat jheri curled hippo hermit have to look forward in life ......so sad that the only attention u get is from people like me lol.....your pathetic

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2347 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> in your own little fantasy world nika, don't flatter yourself u ain't but welfare cheat who's main focus in life is topix , i mean what else can a fat jheri curled hippo hermit have to look forward in life ......so sad that the only attention u get is from people like me lol.....your pathetic
LMFAO hilarious you over weight island Jungle bunny Sumboan nicca waiting on that American handout from Obama to feed your village hehe, I get great joy out of humiliating human waste like youuuuu!

LOL you're truly a pathetic sumoboan inferior you don't know which way is up or down but it's obvious you are every bit of d*mb turd hat SumboanIrish portrayed your people to be lol!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2348 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao REplying to the same comment? LOL two things my stone age inferior friend. AA inventions AA intellects THE END. What can you brag about besides being a drag on society waiting on Americans to send you that check and your fishing endeavors?
hahaha....funny , solo mum thinks getting welfare is something to brag about , why on earth do junkies on crack think they making a contribution to society lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2349 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ALOT OF AA are Christians at the same time we have our Atheist and people who support the original west African Igbo Yoruba gods Orisha lol while 99 percent of your people are Catholics LMFAO!
99% wtf.....u are full of sh*t hahaha.....keep sniffing those socks u brokeaz junkie, and u can prove this ?.......lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2350 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha....funny , solo mum thinks getting welfare is something to brag about , why on earth do junkies on crack think they making a contribution to society lol
LOL it's probably because we built most of this country our cultural music intricate in western culture while your people were shoveling WHite people shid and bragging about White lub lol while waiting on people to send your welfare check LMFAO In america there is no such thing as a hard working Sumoan LMFAO.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2351 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> 99% wtf.....u are full of sh*t hahaha.....keep sniffing those socks u brokeaz junkie, and u can prove this ?.......lol
lol PRove what? LOL that your people are catholic? LOL like Sumoan Irish and other Sumoans don't prove this? LOL hilarious tub of guts.

LOL keep waiting on that check from Obama you 5000 thousand a year broke village ho.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2352 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO hilarious you over weight island Jungle bunny Sumboan nicca waiting on that American handout from Obama to feed your village hehe, I get great joy out of humiliating human waste like youuuuu!
LOL you're truly a pathetic sumoboan inferior you don't know which way is up or down but it's obvious you are every bit of d*mb turd hat SumboanIrish portrayed your people to be lol!
Hahaha......didn't obama fund enough money for his useless brothers in hood?......is that why u upset,....you know why, he knows u fked up nika's will just spend it on alcohol and crack, so he says...nah mah nika's need disapline and i will put it to better use lol....now u fat dyke are bitter cause you can't afford the extra ounce to support your crack addiction hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2353 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL it's probably because we built most of this country our cultural music intricate in western culture while your people were shoveling WHite people shid and bragging about White lub lol while waiting on people to send your welfare check LMFAO In america there is no such thing as a hard working Sumoan LMFAO.
hahaha.....most aa's live on welfare , what's your point .....as for your white superiors , atleast we not scared by the whip marks on our backs and getting hung burnt alive ....now dumb fk....who were the real slaves , yet u still take and live by the white mans laws money , poison and culture , so why u think u any different fat dyke
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2354 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol PRove what? LOL that your people are catholic? LOL like Sumoan Irish and other Sumoans don't prove this? LOL hilarious tub of guts.
LOL keep waiting on that check from Obama you 5000 thousand a year broke village ho.
just what I thought u were, dumb pile of shit , u don't know our culture, u sure don't know your own lol....stick to crack, u nika's supreme junkies u should take another shot , uphold and maintain your title lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2355 Feb 18, 2013
later nika with a shitstain nappy , be back later fat fk, unlike u , I have a life and a good job, can u say the same hahaha......loser

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2356 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha......didn't obama fund enough money for his useless brothers in hood?......is that why u upset,....you know why, he knows u fked up nika's will just spend it on alcohol and crack, so he says...nah mah nika's need disapline and i will put it to better use lol....now u fat dyke are bitter cause you can't afford the extra ounce to support your crack addiction hahaha
LMFAO is this your opinion or is it a fact you d/8mb Island nicca? Hilarious because Obama gives your people 800 million dollars to keep that shiddy Island of yours afloat to feed your over indulgence on hamburgers milk shakes and to feed those hideously ugly but ret*ard Sumoan kid's of yours hehe.

LOL@ you the b*tch living off Australian Abos in their country because you too see how worthless the Sumboan Islands are lol how many people come and visit your country? what? 10 people hehe.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2357 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> just what I thought u were, dumb pile of shit , u don't know our culture, u sure don't know your own lol....stick to crack, u nika's supreme junkies u should take another shot , uphold and maintain your title lol
LOL your culture is beating those big m0nkey hairy chest of yours howling to the moon Waiting on Obama to send you that check and fcking your own sisters and uncles.

lol the inbred mentally deranged Walrus strikes again. LOL what are you? I find it hilarious how your thirsty a$$ is to embarrassed to tell me your gender?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2358 Feb 18, 2013
sorry one more think nika.....go wash your stank arse , your arse sweat dripping down on ya kids who on the floor waiting for your fat ass to feed them lol.....your such a lonely person , do u always wait for replies lol.....just shoot yourself already fkn twat eating fat hairy monkey dyke lol....later bi**h haha

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2359 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
later nika with a shitstain nappy , be back later fat fk, unlike u , I have a life and a good job, can u say the same hahaha......loser
LOL did you master tell you to get off his computer? LOL go back to sucking dcks in local Australian wh*re shops and getting a big fat drum stick up that lose a$$ of yours you Faffa Sumoan tranny b*tch hehe.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2360 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO is this your opinion or is it a fact you d/8mb Island nicca? Hilarious because Obama gives your people 800 million dollars to keep that shiddy Island of yours afloat to feed your over indulgence on hamburgers milk shakes and to feed those hideously ugly but ret*ard Sumoan kid's of yours hehe.
LOL@ you the b*tch living off Australian Abos in their country because you too see how worthless the Sumboan Islands are lol how many people come and visit your country? what? 10 people hehe.
ok talk to yourself cause no one else does lol....seeya fat fk

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2361 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha.....most aa's live on welfare , what's your point .....as for your white superiors , atleast we not scared by the whip marks on our backs and getting hung burnt alive ....now dumb fk....who were the real slaves , yet u still take and live by the white mans laws money , poison and culture , so why u think u any different fat dyke
LMFAO hilarious coming from the b/8tch whose whole population relies on American handouts! It's funny because AA buying power can buy and sell your whole shiddy Island while your people produce criminals from the bowels of hell out of that shiddy manly uterus of yours my people produce Intellects (Obama) Who you all wait for a handout on hehe. Whip marks? LOL b*tch your ancestors were slaves before Whites came slaves today by WHITES following their Ideologies and hanging on to their every word that they say bragging about Some White lub when whites didn't even make you relevant in their culture or to them hehe.

LOL the differece between AA and Sumoans is a Wide stretch Sumoans slaves to Fijans Tongans than Whites modern day slaves today waiting on that big Check.

Some AA ancestors slaves to Whites became the most influential people in modern days 0o0 whatchangondo???

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2363 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
sorry one more think nika.....go wash your stank arse , your arse sweat dripping down on ya kids who on the floor waiting for your fat ass to feed them lol.....your such a lonely person , do u always wait for replies lol.....just shoot yourself already fkn twat eating fat hairy monkey dyke lol....later bi**h haha
LOL the average Sumoan doesn't even have running water let alone a bath tub in that Tent of yours lol so it seems you need to wash your a$$ and wash those yellow teeth and those puffy gums because we all know you can't afford a d*mn dentist. LOL the fugly looking b*tch who has failed to tell people what his or her gender is talking about Dikes? LOL you fa Sumoan cross dressing a$$ better start mopping that floor before that White Aussie fires your A$$ hehe.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2364 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>ok talk to yourself cause no one else does lol....seeya fat fk
lol aww look at the 500 pound drag Queen :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan women are very beautiful. 4 hr The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 8 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 10 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
samoa the chosen people. 11 hr Emo 301
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••