“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2324 Feb 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the ladies in your family. I'm sure they'd know.
LOL truly a disgraceful people lol they keep me well entertained lol they are even more pathetic than Whites claiming Superiority lol when it's obvious Whose their betters.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2325 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and you're just an over sized flared nostril tree body looking cave stone age b*tch with no culture not civilizations with men who dress up as women.
The most lucrative Job for a Sumoan is fishing lol.
hahaha....flared nostrils the ape says, u really gotta look at your own nika before u say that lol, you either blind or just plain stupid, if both then I'll understand lol....fishing can put food on the table, 24/7 on computer will only have your kids eating your carpet again lol....now go feed your many kids before their 8 dads come over and paint your eyes purple again lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2326 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> I make more than u , u live on $5 minimum wage plus your daily headjobs in the toilets prob will set you around $25 a day lol....pathetic really , why don't u ask for a job at your local pawnshop, u there practically everyday hahaha......go get your $10 for your next hit lol
LOL haha! No one lives on 5 dollars minimum wage in America lol even California has a 8.00 minimum wage that is more than Sumoans get in 1 year hehe! lol your attempts are so lame.

What are you the village id*t in your village? LOL what a cow tricks are for kids TRICK! HEHE
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2327 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL millions? LOL compare AA to the Sumoan population and AA are more slimmer and more Athletic! Than Sumoan men and women it's the rule and not the exception that Sumoan women are built like tree stumps
B*tch with the big a$$ snout talking about some Jheri curls lol b*tch can't even pay for a Jheri curl hehe.
of course you gonna have more slimmer , population ring a bell? fk that crack really deteriorating that mule brain of yours lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2328 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL truly a disgraceful people lol they keep me well entertained lol they are even more pathetic than Whites claiming Superiority lol when it's obvious Whose their betters.
like I said before, easy to entertain a monkey than a child , and u by far the best monkey yet

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2329 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha....flared nostrils the ape says, u really gotta look at your own nika before u say that lol, you either blind or just plain stupid, if both then I'll understand lol....fishing can put food on the table, 24/7 on computer will only have your kids eating your carpet again lol....now go feed your many kids before their 8 dads come over and paint your eyes purple again lol
lol THE b*tch is so st*pid she can't even comprehend that i'M THAT well off I don't even have to want for nothing. LOL simple b*tch I know you don't understand about people who can buy your own Island since you're working as some basic maid in a foriegn country but honestly?

LOL I have a mac and an Ipad and a cell phone only something for you Village increments can only dream of having lol while your sitting their typing from your masters computer I'm having a marry time on my ipad.

LOL I don't know if you seen your face but compare on the average AA flat nose to yours and AA nose are smaller on average lol even the women have nose as big as a Walrus body how dat happen? hehe.

LOL now go back to washing clothes you inferior we all know you have to feed your 100 kids and your whole village.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2330 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL licking a$$? LOL that's something that you do b*tch you lick white a$$ lol however I'm just expressing the truth the Fijians have something to brag about and they seem like Humble people but people who have acomplished the most of course can be humble. Your people have no honor the only thing you can brag about is mythical tails of White lub towards Sumoans and Greek gods.
LOL your come backs are so d*mb and getting by far pathetic.
who said that, and why do I care lol....., your not even a fiti, your just a wild nika ape with a bad attitude and im that close in throwing your banana straight in the bin ok hahaha..,

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2331 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> like I said before, easy to entertain a monkey than a child , and u by far the best monkey yet
Your comment didn't make any sense. but this is what we can expect with a b*tch that has an IQ if a turd.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2332 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL haha! No one lives on 5 dollars minimum wage in America lol even California has a 8.00 minimum wage that is more than Sumoans get in 1 year hehe! lol your attempts are so lame.
What are you the village id*t in your village? LOL what a cow tricks are for kids TRICK! HEHE
sorry , i forgot that solo mums don't work, so minimum wage wouldn't even concern u hahaha....

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2333 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> of course you gonna have more slimmer , population ring a bell? fk that crack really deteriorating that mule brain of yours lol
LOL that must be the best cr*ck ever if it still can produce innovators scientist and doctors while your people create shid filled stick dresses going out to bellow to the Catholic GOD the White man taught you to praise.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2334 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol THE b*tch is so st*pid she can't even comprehend that i'M THAT well off I don't even have to want for nothing. LOL simple b*tch I know you don't understand about people who can buy your own Island since you're working as some basic maid in a foriegn country but honestly?
LOL I have a mac and an Ipad and a cell phone only something for you Village increments can only dream of having lol while your sitting their typing from your masters computer I'm having a marry time on my ipad.
LOL I don't know if you seen your face but compare on the average AA flat nose to yours and AA nose are smaller on average lol even the women have nose as big as a Walrus body how dat happen? hehe.
LOL now go back to washing clothes you inferior we all know you have to feed your 100 kids and your whole village.
damn, they give out iPads on welfare too....u nika's like the abo's , getting all the benefits, well atleast the abo's don't go around shooting each other over crack or a sandwich lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2335 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that must be the best cr*ck ever if it still can produce innovators scientist and doctors while your people create shid filled stick dresses going out to bellow to the Catholic GOD the White man taught you to praise.
lol.....most aa believe in god like me what's wrong with that? I'm not catholic though
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2336 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment didn't make any sense. but this is what we can expect with a b*tch that has an IQ if a turd.
ok dummy , straight to the point .....your the monkey, makes sense now

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2337 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> damn, they give out iPads on welfare too....u nika's like the abo's , getting all the benefits, well atleast the abo's don't go around shooting each other over crack or a sandwich lol
LOL b*tch you sound mad even if they were giving Ipads while on Welfare are you p*ssed that Whites didn't give your d*ty a$$ shid after colonizing those filthy Islands of yours?

LOL the Abos might have been in the stone age when whites colonized them but atleast they don't go around acting like they better they are humble nice people lol.St*pid b*tch!

Keep waiting for more handouts from a BM/WM obama you worthless ho.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2338 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sorry , i forgot that solo mums don't work, so minimum wage wouldn't even concern u hahaha....
LOL figure out your argument you st*pid c*nt are i'll fck your ugly arse up so bad you'll be going home crying to your master telling them what blacks did to your cowardly arse hehe.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2339 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
who's we...u certainly didn't have a hand in it, why u trying to take others glory, u know your place , taking care of your many kids and leaving your legs wide open for your landlord to cover your rent lol....

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2340 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> who said that, and why do I care lol....., your not even a fiti, your just a wild nika ape with a bad attitude and im that close in throwing your banana straight in the bin ok hahaha..,
LOL more like you're getting your a$$ stomped to death for like the 10 time in my thread lol next time you better come correct or I'll make you eat your own shid like your Tongan masters made you do, you over weight backwards inferior tranny.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2341 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> who's we...u certainly didn't have a hand in it, why u trying to take others glory, u know your place , taking care of your many kids and leaving your legs wide open for your landlord to cover your rent lol....
LMFAO whose we? LOL my people something I can brag about because my people as a Whole have accomplished more in their history of living in America for 500 years than your people have since your inception 2000 years ago LMFAO!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

#2342 Feb 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol.....most aa believe in god like me what's wrong with that? I'm not catholic though
lol ALOT OF AA are Christians at the same time we have our Atheist and people who support the original west African Igbo Yoruba gods Orisha lol while 99 percent of your people are Catholics LMFAO!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2343 Feb 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
your a delusional fat fk on crack, only superiority you can brag about is amount homeless bums wondering around the streets and subways stupid bi**h lol, now go put some catchup sauce on your carpet your kids are feeding on its baby shanika's birthday today ya pathetic solo mum lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 6 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web