|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you d*mb Sumoan c*nt are your people still Stoneage White worshiping 100 kids to 1 tent Village living inbred primates?
Is your Sumboan m0nkey culture dancing around bonfires wearing stick clothing and than copying off of others cultures because you don't have your own? LOL!
lol.. No stop making fun of african culture.. Just admit it.. Like fitis.. U need to make up lies.. Just to degrade samoa.. Real life shows the oppisite.. I tell u what.. Ur chance to show how advance u aa r.. Go find me some writing by captain cook or other.. Showing samoans.. As ugly and primitive as u wish samoans to be.. Lets see.. Smiles or like silly billy b humble and eat humble pie.. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you d*mb Sumoan c*nt are your people still Stoneage White worshiping 100 kids to 1 tent Village living inbred primates?
Is your Sumboan m0nkey culture dancing around bonfires wearing stick clothing and than copying off of others cultures because you don't have your own? LOL!
something we have u nika's don't , and it's our culture, Whitman fkd u apes up , u can't even speak not do u know which part of Africa you from...., it was beaten outa of you lol .... so sad
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No stop making fun of african culture.. Just admit it.. Like fitis.. U need to make up lies.. Just to degrade samoa.. Real life shows the oppisite.. I tell u what.. Ur chance to show how advance u aa r.. Go find me some writing by captain cook or other.. Showing samoans.. As ugly and primitive as u wish samoans to be.. Lets see.. Smiles or like silly billy b humble and eat humble pie.. Lol
she's just a fat lazy solo mum recovering from abusive relationships , years of beatings from her violent partners has left the fat fk battered bruised and very soon bound for a straightjacket ....it's a nika culture, beat your wife while on crack.... so sad
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what the argument is the first humans were of African descent. Groups like Melanesians negritos and Aboriginal people prove this.
tell that to your kids, you have enough to form a classroom anyway fat fk lol, maybe they can learn something rather than learn off those junkies you bring over and shooting up crack, c'mon solo mummy do something constructive in your pathetic life for once instead of being a online zena warrior and collecting welfare like many nika's lol .....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

hey nika, did u put catchup sauce on your keyboard and eat it again ? lol wadda fat fk, now how the hell u suppose to reply now , i guess hunger gets the best of u super obese nika's lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u one dumb solo mum, u gonna believe everything u read on any given website lol, wadda fool, no wonder white man put a bottle shop on every corner of the street where u stupid nika's breed , u all suckers lol....
Hmm this is coming from the Sumoan b*tch who surrendered your own Shiddy Barren Island on a platter bragging about mythical White Sumoans and Greek gods. I'm interested in the fact's you fly swatting shiddy booty wh*re not excuses. But what can we expect from a people living in the stone age until the White man came hehe.
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>
beats snorting and shooting up crack don't u think lol, nice try , your a result of many abusive relationships cause u spend too much time on the net leaving your kids with dirty nappies and eating your carpet cause u fat whore wont feed them lol.....no wonder u get the bash from your many partners fat fk lol
lol B*TCH your attempts at a rebuttal is lame it probably comes from that very low IQ of yours being an inbred flea infested c*nt Dump truck will do that to you.

Aren't you late for your appointment of having your village doctor clear up that yeast infection that you have in that sweaty smelly c*nt of yours?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> something we have u nika's don't , and it's our culture, Whitman fkd u apes up , u can't even speak not do u know which part of Africa you from...., it was beaten outa of you lol .... so sad
LOL you overly silly c*nt the only culture you have is what Fijians Tongans and WM gave you, you were a slave before the White man even set foot in your stone age Island and you're a slave now, trying to Wait on that big American handout to feed and clothe those ugly arsed people of yours. While I sit here in my 3 three story house and bath tub for a hot tub you're living in some flea infested Village somewhere in Australia. AA unlike your people are true fighters as we were able to retain some of our cultural aspect like our music some of our language Which you people call (Ebonics)

You don't see AA copying Sumoan culture because their is nothing cool or relevant about your culture, however you people like to copy the underbelly of our culture copying the drags of our society lol how pitiful..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

must be changing her nappy again , funded by hard working taxpayers like myself, damn , must be really expensive for those custom made super size nappies specially designed for these morbidly super obese nika's with those tripple butts , disgusting and unhealthy lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
hey nika, did u put catchup sauce on your keyboard and eat it again ? lol wadda fat fk, now how the hell u suppose to reply now , i guess hunger gets the best of u super obese nika's lol.
99 percent of the Sumoan population are obese from sitting around all day cracking coconuts on top of their inferior lice infested heads and sitting around on their musty shiddy fat a$$ with those yellow a$$ over sized gums of theirs, LOL 3 post to the same comment? LOL b*tch must have had a heart attack.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm this is coming from the Sumoan b*tch who surrendered your own Shiddy Barren Island on a platter bragging about mythical White Sumoans and Greek gods. I'm interested in the fact's you fly swatting shiddy booty wh*re not excuses. But what can we expect from a people living in the stone age until the White man came hehe.
<quoted text>
lol B*TCH your attempts at a rebuttal is lame it probably comes from that very low IQ of yours being an inbred flea infested c*nt Dump truck will do that to you.
Aren't you late for your appointment of having your village doctor clear up that yeast infection that you have in that sweaty smelly c*nt of yours?
lol.....i guess u didn't eat your deep fried pork ribs today, u forgot your welfare cheque dosent come in till next week lol.....see junkie you get left behind when u on crack haha..now go u fat greasy fk , waddle your fat arse to the pawn shop before u eat your newborn , but then u have plenty kids right, solo loser haha
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

why are you people so obsessed with western-defined good looks? posting up photos of other folks, gimme a break..wonder how you people actually look..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No stop making fun of african culture.. Just admit it.. Like fitis.. U need to make up lies.. Just to degrade samoa.. Real life shows the oppisite.. I tell u what.. Ur chance to show how advance u aa r.. Go find me some writing by captain cook or other.. Showing samoans.. As ugly and primitive as u wish samoans to be.. Lets see.. Smiles or like silly billy b humble and eat humble pie.. Lol
LOL more on Captain Cook? LOL unlike your people my people were already advanced by the Time northern Europeans had set off on the west Coast of Africa lol however your people were living in the Stone age the differeces between my people 500 year's ago and yours 500 years ago we were separated by 1 million years! LOL stone age VS Iron age even now after suffering Colonialism West Africans are still on average more advanced than yours coming to America becoming Doctors Scientist mathematicians innovators etc.. While yours join gangs etc..

When talking about AA vs Sumoan it's even more bleak because you would be comparing modern day people to modern day Stone Age people.

Sumoans have nothing to brag about however AA have something to brag about. Fijians kept you people as slaves so they have something to brag about.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
must be changing her nappy again , funded by hard working taxpayers like myself, damn , must be really expensive for those custom made super size nappies specially designed for these morbidly super obese nika's with those tripple butts , disgusting and unhealthy lol
Two things you're living in Australia and not even Sumoa that's strike 1 which mean's you realize that your shiddy Island can't produce anything worth of substance strike 2 you are living in a White man's country the d*mbest and most criminal Whites by the way. Strike 3 you're actually a maid to these White criminal pedo Australians, lol you lose! go and shave that back fur you walrus looking inbred b*tch hehe.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
99 percent of the Sumoan population are obese from sitting around all day cracking coconuts on top of their inferior lice infested heads and sitting around on their musty shiddy fat a$$ with those yellow a$$ over sized gums of theirs, LOL 3 post to the same comment? LOL b*tch must have had a heart attack.
millions aa are obese what's your point lol, did your deep fried twinkies have an affect on your memory and eye sight on how fat u really are , c'mon shanika , we all know u nika's blow out beyound obesity , u like two legged hippo's with jheri curls hahaha

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol.....i guess u didn't eat your deep fried pork ribs today, u forgot your welfare cheque dosent come in till next week lol.....see junkie you get left behind when u on crack haha..now go u fat greasy fk , waddle your fat arse to the pawn shop before u eat your newborn , but then u have plenty kids right, solo loser haha
LOL b*tch another lame attempt at a rebuttal your shid fish eating Coconut a$$ come backs is so lame it's hilarious b*tch population 99 percent obese waiting on the WM and the BM to send your a$$ that check to feed that shiddy Island of yours hilarious! LOL bow down to Obama c*nt for supporting that shiddy Island of yours you over weight herb smoking b*tch.

PawnShop LMFAO? Not even an insult! how much does the average SUmoan make a year? LOL don't answer that hehe.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> millions aa are obese what's your point lol, did your deep fried twinkies have an affect on your memory and eye sight on how fat u really are , c'mon shanika , we all know u nika's blow out beyound obesity , u like two legged hippo's with jheri curls hahaha
LOL millions? LOL compare AA to the Sumoan population and AA are more slimmer and more Athletic! Than Sumoan men and women it's the rule and not the exception that Sumoan women are built like tree stumps

B*tch with the big a$$ snout talking about some Jheri curls lol b*tch can't even pay for a Jheri curl hehe.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL more on Captain Cook? LOL unlike your people my people were already advanced by the Time northern Europeans had set off on the west Coast of Africa lol however your people were living in the Stone age the differeces between my people 500 year's ago and yours 500 years ago we were separated by 1 million years! LOL stone age VS Iron age even now after suffering Colonialism West Africans are still on average more advanced than yours coming to America becoming Doctors Scientist mathematicians innovators etc.. While yours join gangs etc..
When talking about AA vs Sumoan it's even more bleak because you would be comparing modern day people to modern day Stone Age people.
Sumoans have nothing to brag about however AA have something to brag about. Fijians kept you people as slaves so they have something to brag about.
hahaha......stfu fat fk, if these fiti's had dissed u , u wouldn't be licking their ass would u , seems u just eatarse , now go get your $10 from the pawnshop and buy u some nappies lol, no one cares what u saying, u high again b**ch lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> she's just a fat lazy solo mum recovering from abusive relationships , years of beatings from her violent partners has left the fat fk battered bruised and very soon bound for a straightjacket ....it's a nika culture, beat your wife while on crack.... so sad
LOL and you're just an over sized flared nostril tree body looking cave stone age b*tch with no culture not civilizations with men who dress up as women.

The most lucrative Job for a Sumoan is fishing lol.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL b*tch another lame attempt at a rebuttal your shid fish eating Coconut a$$ come backs is so lame it's hilarious b*tch population 99 percent obese waiting on the WM and the BM to send your a$$ that check to feed that shiddy Island of yours hilarious! LOL bow down to Obama c*nt for supporting that shiddy Island of yours you over weight herb smoking b*tch.
PawnShop LMFAO? Not even an insult! how much does the average SUmoan make a year? LOL don't answer that hehe.
I make more than u , u live on $5 minimum wage plus your daily headjobs in the toilets prob will set you around $25 a day lol....pathetic really , why don't u ask for a job at your local pawnshop, u there practically everyday hahaha......go get your $10 for your next hit lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha......stfu fat fk, if these fiti's had dissed u , u wouldn't be licking their ass would u , seems u just eatarse , now go get your $10 from the pawnshop and buy u some nappies lol, no one cares what u saying, u high again b**ch lol
LOL licking a$$? LOL that's something that you do b*tch you lick white a$$ lol however I'm just expressing the truth the Fijians have something to brag about and they seem like Humble people but people who have acomplished the most of course can be humble. Your people have no honor the only thing you can brag about is mythical tails of White lub towards Sumoans and Greek gods.

LOL your come backs are so d*mb and getting by far pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••