Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he's an example of that he fcked that notion up thoroughly.
He is very unintelligent indeed..:(

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>It's so obvious. Why he would even try and dispute it is beyond me.
LOL he is ashamed obviously, but skin bleaching is a beauty thing just like makeup and other things women use to make themseveles look better.

I think he is ashamed because in his mind skin bleachers are self haters but not necessarily claiming that the original Sumoans were white skin and red head is self hate.
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>SMDH. You do realize how ridiculous you seem right now with this post dont you?(It's okay if you dont cos I do) You may as well say that for everything about this issue. The word "fire" hadnt been used when mankind first started using it either so whats your point? "Fire" was first used in "Africa" by "stone aged" people who were "black"
Nay. It wasn't called fire obviously but it was called by some other name. In Polynesia they call it "Afi" give or take. As for the color "black", the color is still debatable for the color of any stone age person could not be determined even with the most advanced technology. The Orangutang is a much older species of the family of great apes and its color was was not "black" if you know what I mean.
http://rogerdhansen.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
His attempts are lame! There is a Product like that because people are sell skin ligthterns in Sumoa period! No excuses!
lolol at "No excuses!" lolol can you a least be a good dame and allow me to explain what Samoan Irish was saying about "this product"?

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people dont know they're stupid and thats a part of what makes them stupid...a big part.
LOL I agree with that.:)

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol at "No excuses!" lolol can you a least be a good dame and allow me to explain what Samoan Irish was saying about "this product"?
LOL I'm not into any of your excuses

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>If the color of neolithic Africans is at all questionable it is because in a Eurocentric age being black is not something to wish to be identified with. But ask yourself this;If we are all products of our environment then why wouldnt they have been black in Africa 200,000 years ago? The sun was just as strong as it is now and the environment no less conducive to creating melanin in the skin as it is today. It's very unlikely they went from lighter skin to darker skin because thats just not how the environment would have evolved them. An orangutans skin is not the same as human skin. It doesnt tan or lighten because like most other animals they have hair to protect them from the elements.
If the first humans were from Africa, and it's pretty much concluded that they were then they would have undoubtedly been black skinned just like they are today.
No matter what the argument is the first humans were of African descent. Groups like Melanesians negritos and Aboriginal people prove this.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Ok I've had just about enough of these fools. I'm going to go back to fckin wit white folks again. They're just as knuckle headed as these simpletons but at least they have something to realistically brag about and feel important over.
It's been somewhat entertaining and your arguments were cute but fairy tales and myths can only hold my interest but for so long.
LOL I feel you..

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.Black skin is the default coloring for human skin. It took an ice age to change that. There was no such thing as non black people before the last ice age.Groups like the Australian aboriginal who were never in the northern hemisphere but existed before the ice age took place are proof of that. And theres no evidence of any people anywhere in the northern hemisphere before the ice age unless we're speaking of on the African continent north of the equator. So to say Africans were any other color but black is ridiculous.
Lets just say they were people we would identify as black today.
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>We dont have to invent ANYTHING and people will still imitate us. Whenever a culture (non white and even white as well) or people try to act cool or tough they use OUR way of expressing that. Samoans are simply not thought of when it comes to imitating a culture.
Fa'asamoa is a beautiful culture..kids are kids and they will take up anything that's fashionable on the day, whether its rap, pop, a mix of azonto and gangnam style thrown in the mix..
Kulei Maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
But lets entertain for a moment the notion that the first humans in Africa werent black skinned. Between the time they left East Africa and eventually populated the rest of the continent would have still been several tens of thousands of years. In which case by then they would have turned black.
And it is thoroughly agreed upon by anthropologists that humans first migrated around Africa before heading off the continent and going elsewhere. The reason that this is known is simple,they had no way of crossing large bodies of water until they made rafts,and that didnt happen for several thousands of years AFTER they left East Africa and began populating the continent.
So still no matter how you cut it,it was a black people that first left the continent of Africa and crossed over into other land masses. Time,the environment,and the pace at which they developed the technology to traverse bodies of water all add up to them having had to be black by the time they left.
hmmm..and the point is?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
His attempts are lame! There is a Product like that because people are sell skin ligthterns in Sumoa period! No excuses!
did u read it.. Lol.. East samoa cream.. Why they use samoa name as a brand.. If it saying u get brown skin.. Like samoans.. Not made in samoa dummies.. Lol.. Samoan men bathe in the sun.. Woman aviod it..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>It's so obvious. Why he would even try and dispute it is beyond me.
please post that again.. Lol the name of a creaming product lol..

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And finally,Samoans bleaching their skin...
http://www.the-beautycare.com/B2C/Beauty-Care...
why do you make this so easy for me? You forget,I'm an iron age brain and you're a stone aged brain. Theres NOTHING about your intellect that I cant match and surpass...easily.
You mean your $3.95 a month web/list internet driven site....???
Samoans do not bleach their skin....that is something that black people are known to do...besides straightening their hair.
The site is obviously a fake one, created only to make it come across as seemingly legit. The language on the "ABOUT Samoa Eastern"...blah...blah... is unbelievably scatterbrained, not really business or technically savvy, vocabulary and spelling errors are noticed. A whole bunch of words stringed together without REALLY saying anything of SUBSTANCE....just a whole bunch of nothing.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>did u read it.. Lol.. East samoa cream.. Why they use samoa name as a brand.. If it saying u get brown skin.. Like samoans.. Not made in samoa dummies.. Lol.. Samoan men bathe in the sun.. Woman aviod it..
LOL silly d*mb d*mb people can name their product whatever they want your lame attempts because they called it East is pitiful it wouldn't matter if it's east west south the whole point is it's a Sumoan product.

If women avoid the sun you are as good as admitting that they do a form of skin bleach one way or another.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your $3.95 a month web/list internet driven site....???
Samoans do not bleach their skin....that is something that black people are known to do...besides straightening their hair.
The site is obviously a fake one, created only to make it come across as seemingly legit. The language on the "ABOUT Samoa Eastern"...blah...blah... is unbelievably scatterbrained, not really business or technically savvy, vocabulary and spelling errors are noticed. A whole bunch of words stringed together without REALLY saying anything of SUBSTANCE....just a whole bunch of nothing.
LOL I seriously hope this isn't your excuse. LOL If you can't bring any substantial evidence besides your opinion than you FAIL! All in all his website still stands, sumoan's skin bleach THE END.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL silly d*mb d*mb people can name their product whatever they want your lame attempts because they called it East is pitiful it wouldn't matter if it's east west south the whole point is it's a Sumoan product.
If women avoid the sun you are as good as admitting that they do a form of skin bleach one way or another.
ey nika , u still without a job lol, u sure one fat lazy solo mum on crack , how u gona feed your 8 kids , is this your nika culture?......

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ey nika , u still without a job lol, u sure one fat lazy solo mum on crack , how u gona feed your 8 kids , is this your nika culture?......
Hey you d*mb Sumoan c*nt are your people still Stoneage White worshiping 100 kids to 1 tent Village living inbred primates?

Is your Sumboan m0nkey culture dancing around bonfires wearing stick clothing and than copying off of others cultures because you don't have your own? LOL!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I seriously hope this isn't your excuse. LOL If you can't bring any substantial evidence besides your opinion than you FAIL! All in all his website still stands, sumoan's skin bleach THE END.
u one dumb solo mum, u gonna believe everything u read on any given website lol, wadda fool, no wonder white man put a bottle shop on every corner of the street where u stupid nika's breed , u all suckers lol....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you d*mb Sumoan c*nt are your people still Stoneage White worshiping 100 kids to 1 tent Village living inbred primates?
Is your Sumboan m0nkey culture dancing around bonfires wearing stick clothing and than copying off of others cultures because you don't have your own? LOL!
beats snorting and shooting up crack don't u think lol, nice try , your a result of many abusive relationships cause u spend too much time on the net leaving your kids with dirty nappies and eating your carpet cause u fat whore wont feed them lol.....no wonder u get the bash from your many partners fat fk lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 12 hr jestr 25
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 17 hr jestr 41
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 18 hr Mr T 241
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 18 hr Mr T 496
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 21 hr Proud 1,779
Savaia Lefaga Thu Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) Wed jestr 18
•••
•••