Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And in case you missed it the first time,here it is again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Read the comments below the video LMAOOOO. Those are mostly Samoans makin those comments.
no tongans.. Lol.. Thats normal..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid first you said Samoans dont have gangs. Then when I proved you wrong you flipped the script and said gangs originated in Samoa. Any fool can look at that video and tell you there aint nothin Samoan about the attitude they're displayin. Thats straight up black America. Read the comments below. White man got mad lol.
no.. I always state.. R there gangs in samoa.. Gangs in italy.. Mafia.. Mexico.. Ms13.. Aa.. Bloods etc.. Is there gangs in samoa.. Post a link.. Why not.. What can u aa learn bout fa a samoan way.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you're just not smart enough to fool me okay?
yes u fooj me by posting east samoa bleaching cream.. 2 proof samoans bleach.. Ha ha ha dont act primitive.. Lol..
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I am with you right up to the level of understanding that you have just now demonstrated. Yes,I am with you and even beyond you for not only was it stone aged man that brought us the gift of fire all those eons ago but it was...are you ready? AFRICAN MAN!! The use of fire was undoubtedly first used by Africans. It was those looooong ago African stone aged man that humanity has to thank for that gift.
:)
Lolol Fire was there long before the word Africa was coined by the Greeks/Phoenicians/Romans. The “African man” claiming fire is a farce. lolol The land was there, the word Africa was not for the word itself did not come about hundreds of thousands of years ago(when fire was created) but a mere few; long after Polynesia proper was settled and with them their fire.

“The origin of the word is still a little uncertain, but it is credible to see a connection from Latin (Africa = sunny) and Greek (Aphrike = not cold). The Romans were the first to use the name. For them it covered Tunisia and the most northern parts of Algeria and Libya.”
http://crawfurd.dk/africa/word.htm

So by the time fire got through to Polynesia and its islands, the land that we now know as Africa was called a different name by people who ventured out those long eons ago. Again, no it wasn’t the “African man”.

lolol

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>megan gale quater samoan.. But ya bw already want to look like that lol
LOL I assure NO black woman would EVER want to look like your WOMEN LOL!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no matter what u say.. U africans look melanesian lol..
lol and Melanesians OWNED you did they not? Your insults are hilarious! There are more well known black models than Sumoans so what does this say?
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No you're not black but most of you wish you were and as for cowards,only the most GANGSTA wannabe pollies try to be like us because they know we the baddest street thugs on da planet ma nicca.
Why y'all try so hard to be like us?? We dont ever try to be like YOU lmao.
Again it's call modernization. lolol Africans did not create piano, guitar, base, gambling and YouTube. You ain't getting anywhere from here but it was good you voiced it out. lolol

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ur fat black and ugly lol..
LOL but you're Sumoan understand? Sumoan is an insult.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol yeah right lolol.
But when given a Polynesian cock like from guys like these you'll wine and dine greedily on them BOTH like there's no tomorrow. lolol
LOL huh? Why would I date an imitation black man that is all Polynesians are.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol it means its contradicting your "you're copying our R&B music" theory. Like I said, it goes both ways. Comprehend?? lolol
LOL blacks were getting Tatts before there were any such thing as a Polynesian. The facts are 99 percent of blacks don't know who or what Polynesians are.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And finally,Samoans bleaching their skin...
http://www.the-beautycare.com/B2C/Beauty-Care...
why do you make this so easy for me? You forget,I'm an iron age brain and you're a stone aged brain. Theres NOTHING about your intellect that I cant match and surpass...easily.
LOL!
taka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>These are the words of your own people right here. And they DONT sound like you. These guys are being TRUTHFUL about how it is as a Samoan in the modern age.
They're probably mixed with AAs. If you want to see Samoa or Polynesia for what it really is then try this.

Samoans; not the gangsters from America that you're used to but Samoans from all over the world supporting Manu Samoa.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and Melanesians OWNED you did they not? Your insults are hilarious! There are more well known black models than Sumoans so what does this say?
Haha. Don't worry, they will talk and shout louder than anyone. They are known as loud mouths, all talk! lol. The ancestors used to say, the dog that barks, is the dog that runs first! HAHAHA. They are all bark, no bite! No history, no culture HAHAHAHA. That will hit a nerve! lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. I always state.. R there gangs in samoa.. Gangs in italy.. Mafia.. Mexico.. Ms13.. Aa.. Bloods etc.. Is there gangs in samoa.. Post a link.. Why not.. What can u aa learn bout fa a samoan way.. Lol..
There are Samoan gangs PEROD no point in arguing why do you poeple join gangs and commit crimes?

No excuses your excuses are lame!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol now you're trying to break your people down further by claiming east and west? You are TRULY a stupid man.
LOL the dude has clearly been owned. Sumoan women skin bleach period rather they are using cream or staying out the sun to keep from getting dark( His words)

If no Sumoans skin bleached( wHICH I doubt) They still would be self haters because its exposed through their actions and thoughts.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

taka wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably mixed with AAs. If you want to see Samoa or Polynesia for what it really is then try this.
Samoans; not the gangsters from America that you're used to but Samoans from all over the world supporting Manu Samoa.
LOL obviously Samoan nice try though.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Don't worry, they will talk and shout louder than anyone. They are known as loud mouths, all talk! lol. The ancestors used to say, the dog that barks, is the dog that runs first! HAHAHA. They are all bark, no bite! No history, no culture HAHAHAHA. That will hit a nerve! lol.
LOL inferior people...

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? So why would they use the name Samoa of ALL places? Do you realize that no matter how you spin this you look stupid? At the very least theres a skin bleaching product NAMED after your nation lol smh. Thats like me saying AA's dont square dance and then you find a dance school school called African American square dancing school. LMAO
His attempts are lame! There is a Product like that because people are sell skin ligthterns in Sumoa period! No excuses!

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>SMDH. You do realize how ridiculous you seem right now with this post dont you?(It's okay if you dont cos I do) You may as well say that for everything about this issue. The word "fire" hadnt been used when mankind first started using it either so whats your point? "Fire" was first used in "Africa" by "stone aged" people who were "black"
LOL!Whether the name existed or not the people and the act still existent that act first started in the continent we now call Africa THE END.

“esa hembra es mala”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying that all Samoans are like that but your boy here is trying to claim that none are.
Because he tries to make Sumoans seem perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••