Location hidden

#2211 Feb 17, 2013
they're=

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2214 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Theres nothing noble about Samoans that I can see. They've managed to slip under the radar of noticeablity for the most part simply because theres not so many of them yet somehow feel they contribute to the world at large. These people have a sever case of Napoleonic complex without even being Napoleans.
LOL they support their analysis with fantasies of being like Greek Gods the birth of Polynesians and having wavy hair LMFAO!

LOL I mean who cares if they're butt ugly? But "hey they got that good hurr" LMFAO!

“esa hembra es mala”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2216 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Once upon a time they were owned by black kinky haired people and offered their best women to them. They freely admit that only their royalty was worthy of mixing with blacks.Then the white man came around and told them that black was "less" and ever since then they've been trying hard to distance themselves from blacks. They're either being ruled by one group or told what to think by another.
LMFAO hilarious! That's the best definition of weak minded people while whites illustrate on a day to day bases that they want to be black but not black you understand?

LMFAO these buffoons obviously feel right at home when they are being controlled by an outside source.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2218 Feb 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I do tend to notice that Whoopi looks better than the average Sumoan woman. And alek wek well what does this tell you? Honestly White Euros decided to make an ugly Alek wek a model and yet they didn't even make the hottest sumoan woman a Model what does this tell you?
LOL
megan gale quater samoan.. But ya bw already want to look like that lol
taka

Australia

#2219 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But you're Polynesian so it's your people that were slaves to blacks.
I suggest you start reading a book. By the way, is Tompingpong your teacher in this?? lolol You will learn a lot if you become my apprentice. Become my student and learn under me and I will show you the world and how it really ticks lolol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2220 Feb 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL they support their analysis with fantasies of being like Greek Gods the birth of Polynesians and having wavy hair LMFAO!
LOL I mean who cares if they're butt ugly? But "hey they got that good hurr" LMFAO!
no matter what u say.. U africans look melanesian lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2221 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Theres nothing noble about Samoans that I can see. They've managed to slip under the radar of noticeablity for the most part simply because theres not so many of them yet somehow feel they contribute to the world at large. These people have a sever case of Napoleonic complex without even being Napoleans.
and no proof of samoa havin gangs, self hate.. Or skin bleaching how sad.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2222 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>He actually looks the way I'd imagine him to look too.
yeah not black skin, wide nose or nappy lol, ur features lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2223 Feb 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
ugly
ur fat black and ugly lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2224 Feb 17, 2013
taka wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you start reading a book. By the way, is Tompingpong your teacher in this?? lolol You will learn a lot if you become my apprentice. Become my student and learn under me and I will show you the world and how it really ticks lolol
lol.. Sbw even make fun how bm look.. She trying to project this slave like mentality to samoans.. Dont work.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2225 Feb 17, 2013
Lol.. Again.. Try tell truths.. Not lies.. I tell u what u sambos.. Find some white voagages and.. See how they portaryed samoan people.. Lol i double dare u.. And see who lying.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2226 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Once upon a time they were owned by black kinky haired people and offered their best women to them. They freely admit that only their royalty was worthy of mixing with blacks.Then the white man came around and told them that black was "less" and ever since then they've been trying hard to distance themselves from blacks. They're either being ruled by one group or told what to think by another.
lol.. No wonder the fitis dont post no more they use to say the same thing.. Ha ha ha ha.. We read history.. Not make up fairy tales
taka

Australia

#2227 Feb 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the slightest I understand that you have sexual fantasies of black women but i'm not interested..
lolol yeah right lolol.

But when given a Polynesian cock like from guys like these you'll wine and dine greedily on them BOTH like there's no tomorrow. lolol
taka

Australia

#2228 Feb 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm what does a tat have to do with it? You're one creepy dude are you man or woman?
I'm sorry but there are more black male top models so the chances of people taking a Polynesian over a BM is slim to none.
lolol it means its contradicting your "you're copying our R&B music" theory. Like I said, it goes both ways. Comprehend?? lolol
taka

Australia

#2235 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I require from my teachers that at the very least they be out of the stone age.
lolol And yet big props to the stone age teacher for giving us the gift of fire given the primitiveness of their bearings. It was them who gave us the gift of life not the modern man who destroys. Again, be my student and you will learn a lot more from me lolol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2237 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
And finally,Samoans bleaching their skin...
http://www.the-beautycare.com/B2C/Beauty-Care...
why do you make this so easy for me? You forget,I'm an iron age brain and you're a stone aged brain. Theres NOTHING about your intellect that I cant match and surpass...easily.
lol.. That was the funniest proof u aa made ha ha ha ha.. Thats a cream product dummy.. Using samoa as a name.. Here u talkin bout stone age brain.. See how primitive u r

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2238 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lets start with gangs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =10otBBHHLXAXX
(notice how black they wanna be
again.. Gangs originated from samoa.. U actin like the advance man.. And u again proving my point.. Gangs is a american culture not samoan.. Huh.. Second debunk.. Skin heads started by who.. Whites.. Act smart not black.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2239 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Now we move on to the Samoan self hate issue...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S5QbxXbsndoXX
ha ha ha ha.. A white guy complaining why ww love samoan men ha ha ha ha.. More like wm angry.. Not self hate.. 3 debunks.. Wow.. Lol.. The fitis was not that stupid lol.. Wipe tears from eyes

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2241 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No,just ugly and stupid lookin.
yes.. But not black or a coward.. Lol.. If i was i type.. And hide..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#2243 Feb 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But it was YOU that told me just TODAY that your royal families are mixed with black. YOU!! smh
silly billy i said tongans.. Who r part samoans not fitis.. Lol.. Fitis just hold tonga hand cause they know who there masta is.. Like u hold ur wm hand lol.. Its a black thang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 2 hr RANGI 690
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 12 hr Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web