Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 May 20, 2013
Oh dear.maori are racist to samaon lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
Samoans have always been slaves. If they took this history and with their newfound freedom, embrace it and accept their beastly features while accepting their liberty of today, they would appreciate the rest of mankind. Too bad, most of them have decided to eat their way deeper into their depression, usually resulting in early death leaving their baby sea lions to fend for themselves. Poor lazy azz Samoans... eat your life away.. lmao hahaha

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2013
They should make a song for the Samoans: "Eat your life away" with the "Take my breath away" song tune... lmao hahaha

684renegade

Columbus, GA

#4 May 20, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Samoans have always been slaves. If they took this history and with their newfound freedom, embrace it and accept their beastly features while accepting their liberty of today, they would appreciate the rest of mankind. Too bad, most of them have decided to eat their way deeper into their depression, usually resulting in early death leaving their baby sea lions to fend for themselves. Poor lazy azz Samoans... eat your life away.. lmao hahaha
Never been a slave...never will be, jack! All we have are stories and legends. None of your stories pass the smell test, bitch. I know what part of history is fact and which is subjective...your stories smell sheity like you.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#5 May 20, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
Did he tell you before or after he fcked you?...not that it's any on my bidness. lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#6 May 20, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
They should make a song for the Samoans: "Eat your life away" with the "Take my breath away" song tune... lmao hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q_6x3EW3FC0XX
Yea but, they should remake the same song featuring Polyking called "Scratch my lafa away, please." lmao
Sasa

Australia

#7 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q_6x3EW3FC0XX
.........zzzzz...retire before u breakdown and lick your own arse sweat overflow , u should've stayed asleep for another two weeks fatboy, just go in another 5 day eating spree hahaha

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.........zzzzz...retir e before u breakdown and lick your own arse sweat overflow , u should've stayed asleep for another two weeks fatboy, just go in another 5 day eating spree hahaha
"take my breath away"... lmao hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#9 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>"take my breath away"... lmao hahaha
......I think " out of breath today " suits u better fatboy hahaha
MULI

Apia, Samoa

#10 May 21, 2013
realy??????that maori must have been sayin that cus heeps of tongans and fijians were present.reality its the other way around,that also goes for the fitis n tonas,u that brought up that subject?kui lou kefe..........choooooooohooooo oo
Sasa

Australia

#11 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Samoans have always been slaves. If they took this history and with their newfound freedom, embrace it and accept their beastly features while accepting their liberty of today, they would appreciate the rest of mankind. Too bad, most of them have decided to eat their way deeper into their depression, usually resulting in early death leaving their baby sea lions to fend for themselves. Poor lazy azz Samoans... eat your life away.. lmao hahaha
......let's not beat around the bush , ok even though that's the only and way u release yourself lol.........anyway it's plain and simple...fiti-slaves to Indians ......toga-slaves to their king .......see how simple that was , mo ifs or buts, thats fact , that's now , and that's u lol
Sasa

Australia

#12 May 21, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
Maori tell me fiti look like monkey , i said yes , and they dumb too, he just laughed and said , chur chur lol
Sasa

Australia

#13 May 21, 2013
then he said and the toga to? yes Maori boy but also obese and eat their kids lol......he said as he walked away , u wise man .....chur bro chur

Since: May 13

Seattle, WA

#14 May 22, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
pingpimogo maybe he sed that straight after he caika ur cici a? hahaha now whAT YOUR CICI IS BEEN kadre by this maori...lol kago makua'i susu a ia koko mai pi....
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#15 May 22, 2013
MULI wrote:
realy??????that maori must have been sayin that cus heeps of tongans and fijians were present.reality its the other way around,that also goes for the fitis n tonas,u that brought up that subject?kui lou kefe..........choooooooohooooo oo
He told me that all you samoan are coconuts and that their more famous then you and also they bum rap you in prison and on the streets and I think he said most maoris don't like to be called islanders like you samoan overstayers I just said very true lol.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#16 May 22, 2013
sorry mate wrote:
<quoted text>
pingpimogo maybe he sed that straight after he caika ur cici a? hahaha now whAT YOUR CICI IS BEEN kadre by this maori...lol kago makua'i susu a ia koko mai pi....
Maoris told me in nz they own you and they call you samoan coconut as a rasicst word.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#17 May 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
then he said and the toga to? yes Maori boy but also obese and eat their kids lol......he said as he walked away , u wise man .....chur bro chur
He said you call them hori but they told me samaon are getting ass wipe in south Auckland in rewa or some place he said he likes us fijian we share alot in common he said samoan talk alot of shit and nz belongs to them. He said samoan sxck at ufc.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#18 May 22, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Did he tell you before or after he fcked you?...not that it's any on my bidness. lol
No he just called you dirty coconut.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#19 May 22, 2013
MULI wrote:
No it doesn't they call you that in nz coconut or dirty sea monkey's we fijian don't go to nz I'm sorry we not coconut thank you I told them we fijian are fijinesian ahahah.
PolyKing Killer

Sydney, Australia

#20 May 22, 2013
Tonga is a wannabee England copy with all that Coronation crap hahahaaaa faggot king died and you guys are still talking smack about the soo called Tongan Kingdom hahahaha wata joke ...us Samoans fought for our independance whilst you guys sucked palangi poki...oooh and dont forget that your land is useless which why the palangi didnt take it lol not that you guys were to tuff you dreamers....you guys are an experiment of samoans banging fijians nef minit a Tongan Horse was born choohoooo....oooh yeah maoris c'mon guys if it wasn't for samoans you guys would be fully wiped out by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 6 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 14 hr Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 21 hr Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Oct 20 SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE