Why do guys here choose male body parts as names?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2014
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

E.g ule, bigpolo, polo_k etc etc. Its very strange
bigpolo

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

so many topic to talk about and now u wana talk about my POLO....Talk about Tenga's team of reaching the final's of RLWC in Uk let alone reaching the QF or Tenga's rugby union winning streak in Europe...which they beat Romania and France...lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

bigpolo wrote:
so many topic to talk about and now u wana talk about my POLO....Talk about Tenga's team of reaching the final's of RLWC in Uk let alone reaching the QF or Tenga's rugby union winning streak in Europe...which they beat Romania and France...lol
Please, dont flatter yourself, you the one forcing us to refer to you by your imaginary polo size.

Is this strange naming phenomenon some kind of celebration for male body parts? very strange..
ule

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

jestr wrote:
E.g ule, bigpolo, polo_k etc etc. Its very strange
does my character name troubling u? b honest 2 urself & makes ur dream comes home hihihi ain't true uce lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

ule wrote:
<quoted text> does my character name troubling u? b honest 2 urself & makes ur dream comes home hihihi ain't true uce lol
troubling not one bit, just curious why there a high proportion of fellas here choosing male body parts as names, is it to be sexy or something?
ule

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
troubling not one bit, just curious why there a high proportion of fellas here choosing male body parts as names, is it to be sexy or something?
it's nowhere near what u've suggested ... u r so wrong 2 put forth dat perception ... how 'bout an an abbreviation of some important past events... will it make u witdrawn ur initial post where u put my character within the wrong category? cheers
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

ule wrote:
<quoted text> it's nowhere near what u've suggested ... u r so wrong 2 put forth dat perception ... how 'bout an an abbreviation of some important past events... will it make u witdrawn ur initial post where u put my character within the wrong category? cheers
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure its in the I'm-too-sexy-for-my-pants category, isn't that why the male body parts come out and are used as names?
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I mean if the underpants go down and the male body parts come out, is that why the special names, its to show a special kind of love for male body parts? it does make a person wonder at this very strange phenomenon
samonga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Ule has lafa on his ule n jestr,its dat tym of the day for u to go uta n reverse the horse....malo lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Spotted another body part name - ulu poki

What is going on here people!! Is there some secret worship going on of male body parts?
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Now a 'forskin' pops up, this is getting out of hand
ule

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

samonga wrote:
Ule has lafa on his ule n jestr,its dat tym of the day for u to go uta n reverse the horse....malo lol
lol... i'll let this pass hihihi hope jestr top up more credit 4 lifetime hihihihihi
Boti

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Hi
Benz2000

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

ule wrote:
<quoted text> it's nowhere near what u've suggested ... u r so wrong 2 put forth dat perception ... how 'bout an an abbreviation of some important past events... will it make u witdrawn ur initial post where u put my character within the wrong category? cheers
Naaah..hihi...He got that one right.
ule

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah..hihi...He got that one right.
how 'bout "u love eating" ... Will that settle ur obsession with this character? Oi horsey, just leave ule 2 do his thing... hihihi
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

ule wrote:
<quoted text> how 'bout "u love eating" ... Will that settle ur obsession with this character? Oi horsey, just leave ule 2 do his thing... hihihi
Horseforce baby, n fule'i is better.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Boti wrote:
Hi
Talofa lava
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

jestr wrote:
I mean if the underpants go down and the male body parts come out, is that why the special names, its to show a special kind of love for male body parts? it does make a person wonder at this very strange phenomenon
Love for male body parts.... And then you blew him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TOA SAMOA squad (RLWC 2013) (Apr '13) 21 min lick nuts 228
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 2 hr jestr 5
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 4 hr Lol 16
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 23 hr Proud 1,776
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) Mon fatherland 710
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon tongangodz 22
Does "Polynesian" Apply To Everyone? (Sep '12) Mon fatherland 198
•••
•••