Why do Samoans cause trouble when in packs?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont get it

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Sep 23, 2013
?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2013
dont get it wrote:
?
dumb toga, dont you have an azz to finger somewhere... hihihi
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Sep 23, 2013
dont get it wrote:
?
typical cowards jussa like dey cowardice ancestors that wer enslaved By da tu'i Tonga fo 600 years ,dey jussa terrified of tongans hehehehehehehe

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Here we go...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>typical cowards jussa like dey cowardice ancestors that wer enslaved By da tu'i Tonga fo 600 years ,dey jussa terrified of tongans hehehehehehehe
Uiha you're drunk, go home.
TongameansOBESE

New York, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>typical cowards jussa like dey cowardice ancestors that wer enslaved By da tu'i Tonga fo 600 years ,dey jussa terrified of tongans hehehehehehehe
only ppl enslaved are Tongans by their queer ass king LOL...how the hell do you ppl live under the rule of one family for so LONG.? Just goes to show how weak and easily manipulated tongan race is!!! Haha
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2013
TongameansOBESE wrote:
<quoted text>only ppl enslaved are Tongans by their queer ass king LOL...how the hell do you ppl live under the rule of one family for so LONG.? Just goes to show how weak and easily manipulated tongan race is!!! Haha
simos cant fight worth a shiet so dey roam in packs,n try to intimidate people or bum rush a single Tongan by 5 or more simos,u all scared of Tongans
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Sep 24, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>simos cant fight worth a shiet so dey roam in packs,n try to intimidate people or bum rush a single Tongan by 5 or more simos,u all scared of Tongans
.......u speaking tcg now? lol...uiha , u couldn't throw a punch cause your susu's get in the way stupid fakaleiti lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Sep 24, 2013
dont get it wrote:
?
.....yes , if u look like a elephant seal sadly u will be beaten lol
sam

Glenroy, Australia

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Fafa samoa way .. Lmao

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......u speaking tcg now? lol...uiha , u couldn't throw a punch cause your susu's get in the way stupid fakaleiti lol
hihihihi imagine Uiha trying to throw an uppercut and only hitting his susuz... bihihihihi
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
hihihihi imagine Uiha trying to throw an uppercut and only hitting his susuz... bihihihihi
pathetic simos run in packs because of dey cowardice dat is renown in da poly world hehehehehehe
Che

Bellevue, WA

#13 Sep 24, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic simos run in packs because of dey cowardice dat is renown in da poly world hehehehehehe
Tongans were the most cowardly warriors known in the ancient polynesian attacking islanders when they not looking a race of fat cowards hihihi

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 24, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic simos run in packs because of dey cowardice dat is renown in da poly world hehehehehehe
Uiha you're drunk, go home.
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#15 Sep 24, 2013
Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Tongans were the most cowardly warriors known in the ancient polynesian attacking islanders when they not looking a race of fat cowards hihihi
my granpapi told stories of Tongan conquest ,wen da Tongans approach an island they send a message ,"SURRENDER OR DIE",i quess u can figure it ou from there,dumb coward
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Sep 25, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>my granpapi told stories of Tongan conquest ,wen da Tongans approach an island they send a message ,"SURRENDER OR DIE",i quess u can figure it ou from there,dumb coward
your granpipi did a granmimi on your face, and then he said .....kiss me or u get anal , that's when u rolled over and said ...il do both lol
Sasa

Australia

#17 Sep 25, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
hihihihi imagine Uiha trying to throw an uppercut and only hitting his susuz... bihihihihi
....lol, imagine uiha's fist getting stuck in his susu's , paramedics trying get his fist unstuck and uiha crying , pleade don't rip my sport bra it's the last one they have in my size lol
Sasa

Australia

#18 Sep 25, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic simos run in packs because of dey cowardice dat is renown in da poly world hehehehehehe
.......from behind your bra strap is too tight and your backfat looks like another set of susu's
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> your granpipi did a granmimi on your face, and then he said .....kiss me or u get anal , that's when u rolled over and said ...il do both lol
my granpapi told me wen da Tongans pulled up on simoland shores ,dey did not surrenderbut after 2 days da simos were defeated n enslaved then da real reason fo da conquest was set in motion da FAKATONGA breedin program ,gather all da sunga virgins n all female of bearing age to be injected by da Tongan superior sperm
Sasa

Australia

#20 Sep 25, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>my granpapi told me wen da Tongans pulled up on simoland shores ,dey did not surrenderbut after 2 days da simos were defeated n enslaved then da real reason fo da conquest was set in motion da FAKATONGA breedin program ,gather all da sunga virgins n all female of bearing age to be injected by da Tongan superior sperm
then your granpipi pushed u off his knees and yelled ...uiha u too fat , and told u to get on your knees so he could carry on whispering in your ear more tuifaifai gay tales while he's pinching your bum lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 33 min where were u in s... 8
samoa the chosen people. 1 hr Pulu 316
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 15 hr kai Viti 706
All Samoa Greats Vs All Tonga Greats Sun John 42
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun Toomata 115
Samoan women are very beautiful. Sat asddffdd 13
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 474
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••