What Can we Tongans do, to get off WELFARE & FOODstamps?

Created by fathorse on Nov 20, 2012

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

Suck the Kings's tenga

Win a fakaleiti contest

Start another riot and kill more people

Sell my wife's gold tooth

No more expensive horsemeat, dogmeat is cheaper.

Beg Samoa for another loan that we cant pay back.

I'm smart, I'm overstaying here in Samoa.

Suck Kings tenga again.

fathorse

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Me personally Im overstaying here in Samoa, scrubbing toilets but Im happy.
fathorse

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Oh i apologize to my samoan friends, i meant to put this in my tongan forum, please dont comment, this is none of your business.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Ask your jealous cuzzy, PK for a loan! since he's well off, from all that pole dancing plus he lives in a gated community!

ps: i'm making it my business
Sasa

Australia

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Unfortunately there's nothing toga's can do , they are unskilled , out of shape , out of breath, slow learners, they all look like giant meatballs and sweat real bad just after taking one or two steps , they better off collecting welfare , i can't imagine working with a toga and covering his fat lazy arse as he sits eating donuts all day , just not on
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

#5 Nov 20, 2012
My advice to you is: If you're warm in a pile of shiet like the little birdie failed to do, keep your mouth shut or the cat will tear you to pieces.

Keep collecting your check while you can and with a smile on your face. You are NOT the ONLY freeloader that's doing so.

There may be more of you in five - ten years time than the people who are actually working and paying taxes to feed your lazy arse!!!

In the meantime, try to learn a skill...
fathorse

Orlando, FL

#6 Nov 20, 2012
pls my hamoa peoples, stop voting, this is the tongan peoples business..horse power!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
good luck.. i hope you find a solution.. lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Nov 30, 2012
foodstamps has been playing a big part of toga life , 99% of toga's have been heavily dependant on food stamps in America for the last 40 years, always 2 hours early to pick up their food parcels and usually beat up some poor family standing patiently inline and then stealing their food stamps and push their mammoth bodies to the front of line, ask a young toga primary boy what his ambition in life was he gets older, his reply.....i want to be a food stamper like my perants lol

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Get a real life and job.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Sasa wrote:
foodstamps has been playing a big part of toga life , 99% of toga's have been heavily dependant on food stamps in America for the last 40 years, always 2 hours early to pick up their food parcels and usually beat up some poor family standing patiently inline and then stealing their food stamps and push their mammoth bodies to the front of line, ask a young toga primary boy what his ambition in life was he gets older, his reply.....i want to be a food stamper like my perants lol
when do you plan on getting off the foodstamps, Samoa? Aren't you embarrassed? Where's the dignity in all of this... smh. LOL hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>when do you plan on getting off the foodstamps, Samoa? Aren't you embarrassed? Where's the dignity in all of this... smh. LOL hahaha
did you vote, let your voice be heard..lol.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
did you vote, let your voice be heard..lol.
Matter of fact, yes I did.

I chose: "Sell my wife's gold tooth"... too funny... hahahahaha.. and I thought Sasa had a wild imagination. LOL
Sasa

Australia

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Matter of fact, yes I did.
I chose: "Sell my wife's gold tooth"... too funny... hahahahaha.. and I thought Sasa had a wild imagination. LOL
how bout your wife's little hanging arse penis, you should be sick of sucking that dangling thing that's bigger than your own dot poki lol....don't just sell her gold teeth , u might as well include her too, your get the same price for the whole package anyway hahaha

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> how bout your wife's little hanging arse penis, you should be sick of sucking that dangling thing that's bigger than your own dot poki lol....don't just sell her gold teeth , u might as well include her too, your get the same price for the whole package anyway hahaha
did your "dot in da middle" dribble out some droplets of milk, when you saw your mum's blowhole? why Samoa, Why? lmao hahahaha
Sasa

Australia

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>did your "dot in da middle" dribble out some droplets of milk, when you saw your mum's blowhole? why Samoa, Why? lmao hahahaha
how much did the japs give u for your mums blubber ?...10 box of chihuahua ...lol and was her oil the right type to mix with petrol for two stroke lawn mowers hahaha

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> how much did the japs give u for your mums blubber ?...10 box of chihuahua ...lol and was her oil the right type to mix with petrol for two stroke lawn mowers hahaha
what did your Samoan mum do with the chihuahua? insert it in her nostril or her blowhole? silly Samoan humpbacks, always like to play... rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Lose weight ...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Lose weight ...lol
pls be more realistic..lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Sasa wrote:
Unfortunately there's nothing toga's can do , they are unskilled , out of shape , out of breath, slow learners, they all look like giant meatballs and sweat real bad just after taking one or two steps , they better off collecting welfare , i can't imagine working with a toga and covering his fat lazy arse as he sits eating donuts all day , just not on
Im afraid youre right..lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Matter of fact, yes I did.
lol.. malie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 1 hr Proud 6,083
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 1 hr jestr 2
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 18 hr Avamoore 629
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Mon Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Mon njiuuutcxds 841
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sep 21 jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sep 20 Avamoore 717
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••